KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Firefly RPG roleplay thread

Firefly RPG roleplay thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 31 32 [33]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Holly stuck her head out of the engine room. "He's sleeping in my room if your looking for the mutt." She dissapeared behind the door for a moment before coming back out with the tool box in her hand. "God this place is a dump. I cant wait until we land so i can get a coat of paint on it and some new parts and maybe a few lights... New ladders and such." She muttered to herself as she went off to the control room.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 08:21 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

"i cant wait to land to get something to defend against reavers. maybe a missle launcher or a gatling gun. id need your help to get it welded to the hull and connected to the power grid, and the ca'ns permision." he whistled loudly. moments later, tank came running down the corridor. he grabbed him up and carried him to the cargo bay. he placed him down in a pet carrier and slid it away into a nook. there were many on this ship but this was the easiest to find, so the captain had let him keep it. he closed it and walked to the command center. "how long until we land?"

((holy crap, forgot his name XD ))

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 09:05 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i'm betting it's david

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 09:14 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and pushed a chair back away from one of the pannels. "Yeah sure I'll help ya with it. It might take a while to set up but I'll help." She crawled compleatly into the hole and pulled her tool box in after her. "Be right back... Oh god something touched me!.. Oh no... no it's just my foot, never mind!"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 09:14 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yay it's eh! missed you! *hugs*))

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 09:15 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
i'm betting it's david

((forgot the pilots name. =P sometimes i wonder if you think))

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 09:22 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

hi, and it's dayne

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 09:28 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david looked at dayne, he snapped his fingers in his face, "dayne, how long until we land?"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 09:43 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"yaaa, dont snap your fingers like that" dayne told him annoyed

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:04 PM
DangerousBeauty

People look in the ideas thread vampire rp 2 is waiting to be approved!))

Holly called out from somewhere in the control board. "Oh Dayne , be nice."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 01:39 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david was still not satisfied, "ok fine" he clapped in daynes face once. "so when will we be landing then?!"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 12:10 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Julius had begun frying the previously cooked spagetti, he added some butter, and the pan sizzled. "Now where is the... ah cinnimon, salt, suger, tomato and mushroom. He chucked several tomatoes, and about ten mushrooms into a blender added the suger and cinnimon and a cup of immitation apple juice "Annnd... ah!" he emptied some powered ginger into it, covered and set it off. The wisk sarted 'bzzzzzwssssmmmmmmm'ing. He tossed the 3 servings of fried spagtti and put the apple juice in the fridge.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:33 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by darkxbox
david was still not satisfied, "ok fine" he clapped in daynes face once. "so when will we be landing then?!"
dayne grabbed his head "uggh dont clap either" dayne told him as the planet reached a hal-hour distance away "but to answer your question it will be a half hour" dayne told him

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 12:49 AM
DangerousBeauty

Holly stuck her head out and looked up at Dayne. "Are you ok, hun? You seem in pain." She pushed her tool box out and pulled a tangle of wires out behind her. She then replaced the pannel and got to work on untangling the wad.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 12:52 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Julius hit the intercom. "Anyone fancy fried spagetti and sour apple and ginger sauce?" He asked not expecting anyone probably would. "If they do then there are still several helpings and I put some waffles on too." He cut the intercom and took the plate of 'noodles' and sauce and sat down at the table.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 01:07 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Holly stuck her head out and looked up at Dayne. "Are you ok, hun? You seem in pain." She pushed her tool box out and pulled a tangle of wires out behind her. She then replaced the pannel and got to work on untangling the wad.
"yeah i have a hangover and nothing left for the dagobong" dayne told her and pushed the inter-com button "no i'm good julius" dayne said sitting back in his chair

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 01:33 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david left walking to the dining romm, when he arrived, the first thing he asked was, "what did you use?" this was his question to everyone other than him who decided to cook. tank dropped to the floor and scramble over to his water bowl like a dying man in the desert.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 12:00 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"We're getting fresh supplies so chill, the gred are on the counter."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:18 PM