KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Firefly RPG roleplay thread

Firefly RPG roleplay thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well..uh..not really just you!" jacen yelled and focused back on dayne and holly "fine great, uh welcome aboard my ship, i'm jacen if you need me i'll be in my room" jacen shoving a piece of mango in his mouth and walked to the hall where all the rooms are under and went down the ladder to his room
"he's a very pleasent man, so shall i show you the engine?" Dayne asked hollyu with a wry smile

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 12:44 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well..uh.. not really just you!" jacen yelled at kiara and focused back on dayne holly. "uh yeah sure whatever, welcome aboard my ship i''m jacen and i'll be in my room if anybody needs me" jacen said shoving sojme mango in his mouth and walked away to the hallway before the bridge where the tradoors are that lead to the bedrooms, he openned his door and went down the ladder
"well he's a pleasent man, so let me show you to the engine room" dayne said to holly with a wry smile
~okay hopes you feel better~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 12:48 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(And about the joining...? I prefer not posting a bio. personal reasons. lol. Dont worry. Anythingin a bio wil eventually be found-out as I RP. I know, but, sadly I never saw Firefly. Only Serenity.)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 12:54 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

it's alright i'm normally not big with bios, i just usually put what had happened very recently,, anyway the signup is the other firefly thread

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 01:07 AM
DangerousBeauty

Holly smiled and nodded at David. "Nice to meet you and um." She grabbed Dayne by the arm. "Two days? Two?! Are you crazy this thing will take a week! And even after that it will need constant attention if I even guess how bad the engine is."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:03 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well you have three days max, it's really not as bad as it looks, plus you'll have dayne here to help" Jacen said still standing with dayne and holly ~oops i retconned shifty~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:53 AM
DangerousBeauty

lol!))

Holly jumped and looked over at Jacen. "How did you-?... Never mind... Tell me one thing, does it fly? Can it hold together well? I'm talking about the outside of the ship. The inside I can handle but everything else will take longer than three days."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 05:03 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well theres some tears in the hull, but none are deep enough to cause a breach or anything" jacen said touching his nose with his knuckle as he folded his arms

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 05:05 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david passed kiara in the corridor. he saw the fruit in the bag and almost immediately asked,"did you get any kiwi? i love kiwi!"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 01:36 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Cael placed his bags onto his bed and turned to Jane. "I'll go meet the rest of the crew, and get familiar to the ship... If you would even call it that." Cael muttered the last sentence.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 03:24 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(How to enter.....)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 12:40 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Holly nodded and rubbed her hands together. "Welp... I guess if I only have three days then I better get to work... Show me around and I'll be out of your way for the rest of the evening. I'll have to speak with who ever owns the ship tomorrow about costs and such... Other then that you'll be good to go from there on as long as you know how to keep her clean and fixed."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 02:12 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen leaned back and forth on his feet "well as the captain and owner how would you like to join this crew, you'll get a cut in on all of our jobs, a room to yourself, and you'll never be out of a job unless your really bad or you leave, so how about it?" jacen asked. dayne looked noticably happy about this proposition

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:28 AM
DangerousBeauty

Holly was quiet for a moment, then she looked over at Dayne. She smiled and sighed softly. "Fine.. I need somewhere new anyways... My old shop was totaled... And hey... Maybe I'll find that guy who destroyed it. I remember his ship too... So.. Where too start?"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:34 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"your the professional, not me" jacen said walking away and to his bunk. danye turned to holly and smiled "let me show you around" dayne said showing holly around the ship, saving the engine room for last

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:41 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by android217
Cael placed his bags onto his bed and turned to Jane. "I'll go meet the rest of the crew, and get familiar to the ship... If you would even call it that." Cael muttered the last sentence.
"i woulsn't say that around the captain... he might get a little upset" jane said goin into a flashback that didnt end well and then snapped back to cael.
jacen zipped up and kicked the toilet back into the wall and pulled out the sink and washed his hands, he then proceeded to sit on his bed and pulled up his desktop ~something i got from Ender's Game, it's basically a really advanced touchscreen somputer thats a few inchs smaller than a school desk~ and began working some courses and stuff on charts when a comunicator rang beside his bed. he answered "oh badger how are you doing.....yes i'm just getting a new crew......i know, i know i'll have it there tommorrow at the latest my crew needs rest....well the old crew thats still alive" jacen said over the com to his next job

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:32 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Captain, or ex-Captain Vrix Fenta walked along the docking sleeve to the ship-port. He straddled along and glanced over each merchant ship he passed. He was looking for a particular ship. One that, the dock master had told him, was keen on hiring hands. He spotted the ship. The name 'Dust' painted on the side in bright catchy letters mixed with some japanese. He approached the open cargo bay acess ladder and called up. "Can I speak to your captain?!" He shouted. Then waited.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 02:02 AM
DangerousBeauty

Holly stood in the door way to the engine room. "Wow.... Yeah.. Just as I imagined... Well, thank you Dayne. A big help to me as usual. You're so sweet." She laughed and kissed his cheek. "And there is your 'thank you.' Now.... where to start?" She bit her lip and slowly stepped into the room, bending down to get a better look from a different angle.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 02:05 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

He walked further into the cargo bay. "Hello?!"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 02:16 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Holly stood in the door way to the engine room. "Wow.... Yeah.. Just as I imagined... Well, thank you Dayne. A big help to me as usual. You're so sweet." She laughed and kissed his cheek. "And there is your 'thank you.' Now.... where to start?" She bit her lip and slowly stepped into the room, bending down to get a better look from a different angle.
dayne looked at holly as she bent over.

jane walked down onto the cargo ramp with he gun pointing at the newcomer "who the hell are you?" jane asked cocking the gun and walked closer

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 03:40 AM