KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Firefly RPG roleplay thread

Firefly RPG roleplay thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

She glanced back and smiled at Dayne. "What? Something on my back?" She turned around and looked her backside over, seeing nothing she looked back to Dayne. "What's wrong?"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 10:00 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

dayne snapped his head away for a moment "uhh nothing" dayne said and looked back at holly and smiled

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 10:46 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Holly smiled and turned back to the engine. "Alright then. If there is anything you need just tell me. I owe you one for all of this Dayne." She glanced up at him and gave him another smile. "Ok?"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 10:50 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Cael stepped in the engine room just in time to see Dayne staring at Holly. "What a gentleman," He said and started to clap. "Really you believe he wasn't doing anything? Anyways I'm the new doctor on this boat, and I'll probably be seeing everyone a lot. This crew doesn't seem like geniuses." Cael laughed slightly.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 11:02 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Holly smiled and turned back to the engine. "Alright then. If there is anything you need just tell me. I owe you one for all of this Dayne." She glanced up at him and gave him another smile. "Ok?"
"hey i have a question, if you fix our gun wounds, than if you get shot, who will fix yours?" dayne said resting his hand on his holster

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 01:27 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Oh I don't really treat wounds, but I can make it stop hurting so I can do a moderate patch," Cael grinned as he held another green pill in his hand. "This is my own personal creation. It has all the effects of cocaine, marijuana, and codeine all in one. But! Its completely untraceable and will knock you out in twenty minutes."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:05 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"greaaaaat, now we got a drug addict for a doctor" dayne said rolling his eyes and diverted his attention to holly

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:33 AM
DangerousBeauty

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, looking back into the engine. "Hey Dayne flick that switch behind you it should turn on some more lights in here.... Can't see anything this thing is so dirty." She stuck most of her upper half of her body inside a small space between the engin and the wall. "And as for you Doc. I don't care what your stuff is made out of or what it's like. As long as it makes me feel good, and as long as you can patch me up I won't ask questions."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:38 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"yeah sure" dayne said flicking the switch "hows that?" dayne asked bending down to get a better look

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:43 AM
DangerousBeauty

lol better look at her or the engin? lol j/k))

Holly smiled and started crawling back out of the tiny little space. "Perfect. I'll have to take my belt off to get back there and empty my pockets but there isn't much to do.... Just a few paperclips and rubber bands to replace then she'll be good as new after a good cleaning." She sat down on the floor and looked down at her greasy dust covered shirt. "And I might need one too."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:48 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~what if it was her stick out tongue~
"cool, anyway i can help?" dayne asked sweating abit

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:53 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Sweating? You must be a lot fatter than you seem," Cael laughed again. "You know I got something to make you feel better. It's called male testosterone."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:56 AM
DangerousBeauty

I'd say cool!))

Holly nodded and stood, unbuckling her belt and laying it down on the floor along with some tools from her pockets. "Yeah if you have nothing better to do you can pass me my tools so I don't have to crawl back out to get them..." She paused a moment and put her hand on his forehead. "You ok Dayne?... Maybe you need to go see that Doctor.. You look pale." She glanced up at Cael. "Isn't there somewhere else you could be right now?"
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Last edited by DangerousBeauty on Feb 12th, 2008 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:01 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Uhhh. Let me check my schedule... Nope! I'm clear as long as I work on this boat," Cael checked his wrist. "I don't have a watch..... Anyways, this is the most dangerous room and I think it would be safer if I supervised."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:12 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i'd say with you around the infermary is the most dangerous by far" dayne said retaliating at the comment about his weight even though he was not fat. "sure thing" dayne said grabbing the tool kit and openned it up "hey have you ever done a crazy immelman?" dayne asked quickly looking through the tools and setting aside the important ones

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:28 AM
DangerousBeauty

Holly shook her head and crawled back into the tight space. "I can't say I have... What is it anyways?" She held out her hand to him. "Needle nose please."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 12:41 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david walked into the cargo bay with his rifle up. he saw jane and the stranger. he stayed in the shadows with his rifle raised.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 12:54 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
dayne looked at holly as she bent over.

jane walked down onto the cargo ramp with he gun pointing at the newcomer "who the hell are you?" jane asked cocking the gun and walked closer

"I'd ask you the very same." He thumbled around in the bag he was carrying. "I'm looking for work, someplace the Alliance can't find me. May I speak to your captain? or the owner of this ship." He hoped the rank studs and the not exceptionally clean leather long coat, that was issued to Alliance Navy Captains, wouldnt be too much of a givaway that he was ex-Alliance. He moved the bag higher and handed Jayne a forged I.D. card with everything correct except the Alliance. (read my name aloud so the other guy can hear, sneaky bastard.)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 06:49 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"Vrix Fenta? dont i know somebodyw ith a simalar name?" jane asked herself relaxing to think, and she was actually thinking.

"it's a flying manuever. here" dayne said handing holly a needle nose and got as close as a look as possible

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 07:42 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Huh? Oh. Well its a large universe." He chuckled. "Are you the Captain?"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 08:01 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote