KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ten Days Till Dawn

Ten Days Till Dawn
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hector drove in his Lexus, wondering why all these hotels were booked. He was headed to house that he rented at last minute thanks to his grandmother's job in estate. He could only live in it for a month though and that was just enough time for him. He drove through the road as his windshield wipers were wiping at fast pace. He looks around with curiosity of how the neighborhood lookedl ike at it was pretty nice neighborhood to be next to such hot locations.

He then saw people standing in the rain. He drove by them, thinking they were alright as he first felt that they were lost. Hector kept driving until he finally drives into the driveway of the house he will have. Hector was very excited as he never lived in a house by himself. He turns the car off and gets out of the car with his duffle bag. As he shuts the door, he locks the doors as he was headed for the house. He sticks his hand into the mailbox and grabs the keys that were promised to be their. He opens the door and enters the house. He was amazed.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 10:01 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack walked through the rain trying to get back to the hotel when suddenly the rain ceased. The clouds were dark and thick and no sunlight pierced through. Jack was nearing the hotel when he noticed a group of people at the docks just gazing off into the distance. Jack wanted to know what everyone was looking at as he joined the crowd.

Off in the distance a large object had appeared in the ocean; it was an ancient city. Military helicopters flew towards it from all directions. A captain of a small vessel rounded up a few men and took off in a small boat heading for the city. He was soon joined by many others. The clouds seemed to be forming over the city.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 10:10 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

lucas decided to walk. he passed the docks and got in the group to get a look. he stopped beside jack."what do you think it is?"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 10:13 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Eliza's Car had come to a halt. Her faithful jeep just refused to work, 'GHRRRR!' Eliza said as she got out of the jeep and kicked it. She knew she wasnt fair from the hotel so she decided to walk the rest of the way. Thank god it had stopped raining.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 03:22 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen had felt the waves increase as the city rose. he turned arround so that he was facing the ancient city. he dove down into the water with his goggles on and swam towards the city. clearly he couldnt make it, quickly anyway, but he just felt more comfortable in water, like he belonged. he wondered if it was that his ancient ancestors came from the water(he considers the first creatures on earth to be really distant ancestors) or maybe it was because he just belonged. he thught about this as he was submergred and when he came back up he had travelled around 50 feet and was within ten feet from one of the docks

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 04:43 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Baylee stepped back inside and got changed now that her clothes had become see through. She changed into a black tank top and short jean shorts. She went back outside and started to walk towards the dock that she could see in the distance.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 08:31 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hector got into his Black american eagle shirt with a black american eagle hoodie over. He felt that this rain will soo ncome to a halt. And just in case the sun comes out afterwards, he can just take off his hoodie. He walked through the house which already had furniture that cannot be harmed in anyway since this house is not his. It is rented for a month only. Hector went downstairs, got everything together and locked the door behind him as he left the house. He was headed to his old lexus and enters it. He turns the engine on and steps on the brake to get the car on reverse. He looks back and heads his way out of the driveway and properly on the street.

He then switches the gear to drive and was on his way to the main street.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 09:25 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen climbed up the dock. when he got on the dock he started to walk away to the parking area for the beach. he determined to find out what the hell that thing was

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 09:54 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

An old captain got onto his small ship; the Downeaster "Alexa" but he had no crew. Jack's eye was drawn to the ship as he walked away from Lucas and approached the old man. 'You're not thinking about heading out to sea alone?'

'Aye...the sea be calling my name and I must answer,' the old man answered not even looking at Jack. 'For many a moon now I have sailed rough seas and these be no different. That city must have treasure that I be willing to claim.'

'Treasure? Hey let me help you get to the city!' Jack replied.

'You just be wanting some of the treasure...but I ain't as young as I once was and I could use some help...sure climb aboard.'

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:20 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen came rushing down the dock with scuba tanks and flippers "hey, hey wait!" jacen yelled at the boat and jumped on "mind if i come?" jacen asked the captain

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:36 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

Donny's car halted at the nearby harbor. A small boat with only three people seemed to be heading towards the city. "Wait! Wait!" Donny shouted at the top of his lungs as he limped with his crutches to the the boat. "Hey! Let me go with you guys to the city!"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:44 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

lucas snuck onboard and hid under some stuff.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 11:24 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hector started to notice many cars bunched up in the parking lot. He parked his car where ever he can, since all these cars are not parked right and gets out of the car. He locks the doors and notices a harbor full of people and scuba divers. He also saw a ship around it. He wondered what is going on. He already felt the sudden curiosity hit him and went over to go check it out and he walks through the crowd of cars and through the crowd of people.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 12:27 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

'Aye...all may come along who wish free of charge...but it be costing you 50% of the treasure if ye be wanting to return,' the captain told everyone who seemed to have gathered around his vessel.

'I'm in...I guess,' Jack answered.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 12:43 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Hope you have an access ramp," Donny smiled as he lowered himself onto the boat. "Do we have any sort of protection?"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 12:57 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
'Aye...all may come along who wish free of charge...but it be costing you 50% of the treasure if ye be wanting to return,' the captain told everyone who seemed to have gathered around his vessel.

"i dont care much for treasure, i'm in" jacen said to the captain putting a t-shirt on

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 02:00 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Baylee had reached the dock and over heard the conversation about the treasure.
" Sounds fun, I'm in boys" She said very seductively.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 02:34 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

lucas continued to hide and listen in on the others.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 01:30 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138

Hector was up for a journey for this treasure. He felt great relief to have made this trip possible for himself to now have this opportunity. He walked trhough the crowd and to the captain quietly.

Hector: You can count me in as well, capt....

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:03 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

'Very well...climb aboard...next stop the ancient ruins!' the captain shouted. Jack climbed onboard the Downeaster "Alexa" and looked off onto the distance at the city off in the distance. The ship begun to make its way towards the city as other sailors soon joined them on the sea making their way to the ruins.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 06:03 PM