KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ten Days Till Dawn

Ten Days Till Dawn
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Baylee took a seat on the deck at the front of the boat. She watched the waves and wildlife around them as they sailed off.
She took this time to study the other people on the boat. To what she could see she was the only female and every guy was definitely cute. She smiled and returned to watching the ocean.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:07 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen walked up to a girl sitting on the front of the boat and sat down "hi, i'm Jacen" jacen said to the girl (baylee incase you didnt notice)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:12 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Donny limped over to the side of the boat. He placed his crutches to the side and sat down. "Sure is the best weather to be traveling in." He said to himself. Donny looked around the boat, observing all the people. He saw the only female on the boat examining him and everyone else. His cheeks blushed a little bit before he put on his aviator sun glasses. Then he noticed someone else sit next to her and assumed it was her boyfriend

"Hey captain! We got any booze?" Donny used the drunk personality to cover up his soft side. "I sure could use a shot."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:14 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

As Hector climbed aboard with his bookbag, he looked at the others and examined the ones he would be on board with for next several days and weeks. He watches as the ship he was on started to move. He goes to where the captain was at but awaited for the Captain to answer Donny before he asks.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 08:36 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

'Ye be too young to be drinking,' the captain answered. Jack stood glaring at the city with unblinking eyes. The clouds were still dark and still no sign of sunlight anywhere to be seen. The sea was calm though with no waves in sight; except those made by the ships. The captain was eager to reach the ruins for he has sailed all his life looking for treasure.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 09:42 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
jacen walked up to a girl sitting on the front of the boat and sat down "hi, i'm Jacen" jacen said to the girl (baylee incase you didnt notice)

"I'm Baylee" She smiled and glanced over at the guy with the crutches noticing that he was blushing. She giggled slightly and focused back on jacen.
"So what brings you to this area?" She asked. She pulled her tank top off revealing a red bikini top. she leaned back on the deck ad waited or an answer.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 01:49 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
'Ye be too young to be drinking,' the captain answered. Jack stood glaring at the city with unblinking eyes. The clouds were still dark and still no sign of sunlight anywhere to be seen. The sea was calm though with no waves in sight; except those made by the ships. The captain was eager to reach the ruins for he has sailed all his life looking for treasure.
Hector: Excuse me captain. But I am just wondering where exactly this island is located in? And I wonder if their is a map around here as well so I can examine it. Just curious.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 01:54 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Donny wiped off his aviator sunglasses and looked at the city. "Maybe it's Atlantis." He said to himself as he placed his sunglasses back on. "Hey anyone think this is Atlantis?" Donny started to grin but started to cough. Maybe he was starting to get a cold.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:11 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by TigerEyes
"I'm Baylee" She smiled and glanced over at the guy with the crutches noticing that he was blushing. She giggled slightly and focused back on jacen.
"So what brings you to this area?" She asked. She pulled her tank top off revealing a red bikini top. she leaned back on the deck ad waited or an answer.
"i'm a diver, i moved here a couple months ago, i just want to explore this city, or watever the hell it is" jacen said checking the oxygen on the only tank he brought and the put on sunglasses "so why are you here?" jacen said looking at baylee

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:38 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

"Promoting my band, we just got our first record deal so we need all the support we an get..." She smiled " well i guess I'm mostly here to enjoy my summer holidays and promoting the band here is just bonus"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:44 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"cool, what kind of music do you play?" jacen asked getting pretty interested

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:46 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

"Mostly rock... we like to play around though too." She pulled a pair of sunglasses out of her bag and placed them on her face. " You into music?"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:49 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"hell ya" jacen said ethuastically as he watched the city

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:51 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

"Cool, maybe when we get back to the mainland I can get to listen to some of my new tracks." She turned to look at the approaching city." It's so pretty out here"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 02:55 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"it's even better underneath" jacen said pointing to the water, he wondered exactly hold old the city even was

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:31 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

'I ain't have no map that be showing this island,' the captian answered Hector. 'And according to legend Atlantis would be closer to Egypt which is a couple of hundred miles to the east.'

The ship arrived at what seemed like an ancient dock at the city. The captain stood motionless, 'good hunting. I'll be making some repairs to me vessel before heading off to the city. I leave in two hours...ye be here then or find another way back.'

Jack jumped off the "Alexa" and looked around at the ruins. Helicopters flew above head as a naval ship arrived and US soldiers marched out on the northern side of the ruins; the "Alexa" arrived at the western sde of the ruins.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:47 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen grapped his light gear, put as much as he could on and jumped of the boat "see ya later baylee!" jacen shouted looking around the city, he relized exactly what the captain just did to them, send them to the potenially dangerous island at the price of half of whatever they bring back, damn smart move. jacen took out his water proof camera and tarted taking pictures "this is amzing how well preserved this is, this must be thousands of years old but the docks are still in shape" jacen said not really to anybody but at the same time to everybody

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:52 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Baylee jumped off the boat taking her little supplies she had. She started to walk around the beaches and thought perhaps a swim to get a better look at everything. She pulled off her shorts and ran into the water .

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 04:08 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

lucas walked off. the captain noticed him but lucas was already behind the others with his hunting gear." hello," he said standing next to jake,"i believe you havent answered my question yet."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 12:45 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hector followed the others, trying not to get lost. He was very uinfamiliar with this place and did not even want to think of becoming curious and wander off. He had to use his head this time. He still wore his bookbag around his shoulders, hoping that this trip is worth his time and not just some type of joke.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 07:51 PM