KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ten Days Till Dawn

Ten Days Till Dawn
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Baylee crept yo the front of the group and dircted Jacen to a not to far off hut type thing.
" I think I can see some people on the ground over there perhaps there dead..."

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 03:34 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"okay, i'll go first, i signal you if it's safe" jacen said looking around before he bolted to the hut

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 05:01 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hector walks through the sewers, headed to the opposite direction. He looked throughout the sewers as it became more and more darker to the point where it was pitch black. Hector pulls out a match in his bookbag and uses it as light for now. It will turn out later but this is all he had for now.

Hector: They are probably dead by now.....

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:04 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen got to the hut and found a few dead personnal, there was 2 m-16, a tactical shotgun, and full pistols for each of the soliders jacen picked up the m-16's and checked the clips, half full and 3/4 full, plus 4 extra clips jacen signalled the others as he grabbed the shotgun

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 10:02 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Baylee ducked low and bolted for the hut trying to stick to shadows and such just in case.
She knelt beside Jacen and looked at what he'd found.
"sweet!"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 01:26 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"take a rifle, and a pistol" jacen told her as he grabbed two, because the shotgun only has 8 shots before reload

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 01:40 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

She took hold of the two guns...
"umm... I've never shot or held a gun before what the hell do I do???"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 02:09 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"You point it at someone and shoot," Donny grabbed the pistol from Baylee. "I'm probably a better shot than you."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 02:21 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well shoot with the trigger and reload like this" jacen said slowly showing baylee how to reload the pistol and then the m-16 "got it?" jacen asked handing them back to her

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 02:21 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

"yah got it..."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 06:02 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"okay good, we should really try to avoid using these but it's good to have them" jacen said to baylee

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 03:39 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

lucas grabbed one. he grabbed a pistol next. he reloaded both and checked the safety. he turned it to single shot and held it to his shoulder.
"nice, but what is donny gonna use?" he looked around and saw only the pistol that jacen hadnt picked up. "maybe baylee should just hold a pistol so donny can have a rifle too."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 11:35 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

"that sounds fair until we can find more...." She took the pistol and started to observe the area.
"well perhaps we show head for higher ground to see if we can get an arial view..."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:34 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i agree, get a better look" jacen agreed with baylee

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:37 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

bump

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 02:58 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((bumpuddy bump))

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 01:05 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

sweet it's died

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 08:23 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((dead))

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 12:48 AM