KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » who here hates cho chang as much as i do?

who here hates cho chang as much as i do?
Started by: FernGranger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Council#13
As long as she doesn't open her mouth and unleash her Scottish accent on us, she is sex.

that accent amplifies her sex.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 07:09 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alex30
Restricted

Account Restricted

he is not too bad as you say about him

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 06:01 AM
alex30 is currently offline Click here to Send alex30 a Private Message Find more posts by alex30 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seoinlosangeles

Considerably, the post is actually the best on this notable topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. I will at once grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Authentic work and much success in your business endeavors!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 09:39 AM
seoinlosangeles is currently offline Click here to Send seoinlosangeles a Private Message Find more posts by seoinlosangeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I can't stand Cho. Hate her.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 06:25 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiana
HOGWART'S head girl

i really hate cho just cause she is not lovely enough

Attachment: emma-watson4(www_mahvizan_com).jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2011 02:53 PM
kiana is currently offline Click here to Send kiana a Private Message Find more posts by kiana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Never particularly liked her but don't hate her either.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2011 07:16 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arina Malfoy

Why Cho Chang is A *****

Hello, I absolutely dislike cho chang as ifind her as a annoying bratsmile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2021 11:58 AM
Arina Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Arina Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Arina Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marinadavis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't like her

If you need help choosing a platform for your online store, then I advise you to pay attention to PrestaShop. There are many modules and themes at this link Module Presta that will help with the integration and configuration of the platform

Old Post Jul 29th, 2021 05:05 PM
marinadavis is currently offline Click here to Send marinadavis a Private Message Find more posts by marinadavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivianamarilynn
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate her she's incredibly annoying, and gave away to DU the secret room where HP was secretly teaching everyone. Idk about you guys but she shouldn't be trusted. Love how no one wanted to forgive her for it not even Harry Potter. smile

Old Post Nov 13th, 2021 09:40 PM
vivianamarilynn is currently offline Click here to Send vivianamarilynn a Private Message Find more posts by vivianamarilynn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote