KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » What character is do you want inlcuded the most?

What character is do you want inlcuded the most?
Started by: Elite Hunter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
exanda kane

Queeq: Please play childminder here and remind JAC that I asked if he would resurrect the argument in the thread it belongs in, cheers.

JAC: I appreciate that you have taken the time to realise that there is no absolute answer for the question you posed. Realise, however, that there are questions relevant to that discussion which you failed to answer or acknowledge in anyway - whereas I had the proof in ambudance for those questions, which shed light on the discussion and thus give, while not a definitive answer to the problem, a relatively sound solution. Open up the thread if ya want to talk silly.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 07:53 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Hey, you're the one who returned to THAT discussion. I was content to make a tiny passing refrence in order to show my attempt to change my ways, and leave it at that, you, however, seem determined to continue taht discussion. On the topic of that demised discussion, however, I myself shall say no more. good day.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Of course I returned to the discussion. It is the only one you have actually participated in without quoting others and agreeing. It is also the one where your argument is - I'm even sorry to say this - weak.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 10:08 AM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Since this childish bickering continues, I have another tool at my disposal: CLOSING.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 10:26 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote