KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Best Indy Girl!

Who's the Best Indy Girl?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Marion Ravenwood 22 56.41%
Willie Scott 1 2.56%
Elsa Schneider 16 41.03%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Indy Girl!
Started by: exanda kane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nahhhh..... It was all CGI... namby pamby stuff.

Give me the days where she'd dangle and fall 45 ft into a pit of snakes
any day of the week over anything seen in KOTCS...

Besides, was "she drove a car" enough to compensate for her "Marion Ravenwood on Valium, Ketamine and Ecstasy" like screen prescence that felt like a general letdown after all these years....?

Remember the wedding scene RJ......

Remember the wedding scene........ sick

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:18 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Details She is still the best Indy girl.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 05:47 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Agreed. smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:27 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love the part where the big German hits Indy for the first time, and Indy's legs buckle and he goes down

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 09:57 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Elsa's the hottest, Marion the best.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 02:18 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed. Elsa looks like she can suck a crystal skull through a water hose.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 02:31 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well that'd be easy: The skull is from the spaces betweeeeeeeeen spaces...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 02:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 02:54 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

It think in reality that "the space betweeeeeeeen spaces" must have referred to the chasmic interior of the script writer's skull.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 11:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Or to GL's state of mind these days.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:38 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yep it'll also be referring to a big gap on Shia Lebouf's resume for interviews for that McDonalds job. 'Cause even if I was applying for work there, I'd be too ashamed to admit that I was in this garbage to think mentioning it as a draw for the would-be employer.

Even then if any of my co-workers were to find out who I really was, I'd have to leave. stick out tongue

Honestly.....space between spaces.....what a bunch of toss.

I hope that that scriptwriter goes to get his pay cheque and finds that it is in this "space between spaces" that he rants on about onscreen..... And I hope he gets uppercutted by a "fist between fists" also. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:38 PM
queeq
Chaos

Koepp? I doubt it though.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 12:12 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well I hope that his resume from this point on will read "hope of employment in the movie industry between hopes of employment in the movie and industry" and that his word processor has a fire too.....
Just to make sure..........

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 11:12 AM
queeq
Chaos

He did write some proper stuff too.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 09:51 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Did he...? Why did he do TAOS then...?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 11:57 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

TAOS ??

Old Post Dec 31st, 2008 03:04 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yes....
The shorter, snappier and generally more honest title:

Indiana Jones and The Aliens Of Shit.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 10:51 AM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

I guess GL threatened to rape him.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 11:25 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I would have thought that anybody who would released dialogue and 'plot' (for want of a better word) like that would have the mental capacity to even register the threat....

So when SS and GL. presumably holding him at cash po... erm.... I mean gun point were like:
"Write us a movie, Ho! Or we'll wear your ringpiece as a necklace....!!",
he probably thought they were talking about giving him a bag of jelly sweets.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 2nd, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 12:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

Which was ample payment for the job he did in the first place. Maybe he thought it was a joke and he wrote a joke script. Who'd know they'd actually turn it into a film.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 06:54 PM