KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Which Side Do You Support?

Which Side?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Jedi 12 50.00%
Sith 12 50.00%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which Side Do You Support?
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

But everything is Bullocks to you Kane.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Most things are bollocks actually, but your kiddy vendetta iss funny. By all means, carry on.

ONTOPIC: Jedi or Sith, Jedi or Sith, Jedi or Sith. Nope, I abstain and stick my noggin in with the Smugglers, Pilots and Everymen of SW.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 05:39 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

if sith weren't all evil power hungry bastards and leaders of the empire didn't ge corrupted then i'd be with the sith, but since they all have those qualities then i side with the jedi (however they are greatly flawed) the NJO (like in legacy of the force and stuff) is set up differently like it's not the power thats forbidden it's how you use it (i.e. using force lighting to torture somebody=dark side, using force lighting to power something or kill an universally evil person=light side) that's just from what i've heard though i've yet to read them, although i've read summaries.
but as they saw, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. and it's true look at our history. and i read somewhere somebody talked about how good always wins, it's not true looke at the Galactic Empire, good lost there but eventually won and then in Legacy good lost and has yet to win. but even so again it's a trait wierdly shared with history good always wins in this world (both persian invasions and WW2 are just 3 examples)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 09:36 PM
Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Jedi, obviously. They're all about selflessly defending the galaxy and, you know, not throwing it in darkness and committing mass murder.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 11:59 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Only for some. For the strong it is luxury.

What? No they don't.

God. When I read your pseudo-badass posts they frustrate me so much I want to punch a terminally ill orphan in the face.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by exanda kane
Most things are bollocks actually, but your kiddy vendetta iss funny. By all means, carry on.

ONTOPIC: Jedi or Sith, Jedi or Sith, Jedi or Sith. Nope, I abstain and stick my noggin in with the Smugglers, Pilots and Everymen of SW.

I'll gladly throw my lot in with the everymen too, actually. While it was the training provided by Kenobi and Yoda and the efforts of Luke that finally ended Palpatine's reign, he could never have even destroyed the Death Star without Han Solo flying in to save his hide....

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 08:34 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
but even so again it's a trait wierdly shared with history good always wins in this world (both persian invasions and WW2 are just 3 examples)

Ever heard of Stalin? Or the Romans? Sparticus? Hannibal? Jesus? Alexander? Joan Of Arc? Troy? Julius Caesar? Cleopatra? Vietnam? And dare I say it.... Iraq?

quote:
God. When I read your pseudo-badass posts they frustrate me so much I want to punch a terminally ill orphan in the face.

You should!!! It's very Fun!!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 12:35 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Yeah, it would be funny if you were nut enough to believe a pulp ideology from SW.

Me kinda believes that smokin'

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 01:25 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:

And then you should tell them 'your mamma' jokes. That'll really set them off.

Constant conflict forces a person to stretch to their full ability and then exceed that. Do you think that Luke would be half the Jedi that he was without Sidious? Or Anakin half of what he was without Dooku?

Last edited by Nephthys on Mar 7th, 2008 at 01:54 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 01:49 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by Captain REX
I'll gladly throw my lot in with the everymen too, actually. While it was the training provided by Kenobi and Yoda and the efforts of Luke that finally ended Palpatine's reign, he could never have even destroyed the Death Star without Han Solo flying in to save his hide....

I have to agree here, but when it comes to the underlying philosophies between the Jedi and sith, I have to stick with the Jedi.

From your point of view. But then again, believe it or not, your point of view can be wrong.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 03:03 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
Being responsible and not greedy >> taking what they want, then dying a week later.

Better 1 day of passion than a life of peace.
'O, for a life of sensations rather than thought'(or something)-Keats.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 03:09 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you respond to what I say in fragments like that? Do you read it, have nothing to say, then think of something badass while in the middle of a raid on WoW and race back here to say it?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 03:14 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Ever heard of Stalin? Or the Romans? Sparticus? Hannibal? Jesus? Alexander? Joan Of Arc? Troy? Julius Caesar? Cleopatra? Vietnam? And dare I say it.... Iraq?

You should!!! It's very Fun!!!
ya i have, like i said those were just three examples but Vietnam as never really ended, they just stopped fighting each other because of how long it was, and iraq has very little to do with 'evil' unless your talking about the black evil that they are drilling out of iraq, putting them in containers and shipping it right back to america. and dont get me started on jesus stick out tongue

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 05:44 PM
Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
From your point of view. But then again, believe it or not, your point of view can be wrong.

Aye, from my point of view laddie. What is your point? No, wait, I remember - you're the guy with no constructive arguments nor points whatsoever aren't you? Good fo ryou sonny jim.

ON TOPIC: JEEDI ISK BADB.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 06:11 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which do I support?

I would like to bash their heads together.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 10:39 PM
Click here to Send Light_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Light_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Aye, from my point of view laddie. What is your point? No, wait, I remember - you're the guy with no constructive arguments nor points whatsoever aren't you? Good fo ryou sonny jim.

ON TOPIC: JEEDI ISK BADB.

Ah, that's right, you're the one who can't argue without throwing insults... I forgot.

And with that I'm done... for now.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 04:33 AM
exanda kane

Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
Ah, that's right, you're the one who can't argue without throwing insults... I forgot.

And with that I'm done... for now.

Aye, honestly if you find yourself in a debate with a complete tosspot you will understand that you just get plain bored through the lack of your opponents argument.

ONTOPIC: ISK JEEDI HAV HATS AN STUFF, WELLAS SABERISHK. WE WELLKE SABERISHK. SWISHK SWISHK. SITHI DONT KRUEK.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 12:16 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

niether. i support kreia. the force is a threat to itself and takes countless lives because of the extremes that it forces upon others. who do i like better? not the jedi, and not the sith... i choose... ZAYNE CARRICK!!!! yea... lmao... sith have way cooler abilities, clothes, and lightsabers. (i like the orange one from kotor 2).

the jedi are far too passive and weak, and the sith are far too aggresive and evil. balance is the way.
jedi need to learn a little bit of freedom and become more aggresive in learning powers and combat styles. the way they outcast anyone who acts aggresive is the way that was eventually their end twice and the begining of the two new jedi orders. (first the exile's new jedi order, and then luke skywalkers) if they would learn that emotions and feelings are acceptable and that agressive attacks are necessary sometimes for the greater good, then they would eventually prevale. no dam bastard ever won a war by dying for his country... they won the war by making the other dam bastard die for his country!--general patton.

and the sith are just pure evil and intent upon hurting others... this is their flaw.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 04:34 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Revan never did anything especially evil, or Exar Kun, or Bane, or Qel'Droma, or (to my knowledge) Maul.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 12:04 PM
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Revan never did anything especially evil, or Exar Kun, or Bane, or Qel'Droma, or (to my knowledge) Maul.

Revan : Betraying the republic and leading to the slaughter of hundreds od jedi is not especialy evil?! dont even get me started on the star forge thing.

Exar Kun: Enslaving the massassi people?

Bane: That dude breathed "especially evil" He went around to various planets sluaghtering people

ulic: Killing his brother, i think thats espacially evil

maul: he slaughteres qui-gon, c'mon?

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 01:23 PM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote