KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Which Side Do You Support?

Which Side?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Jedi 12 50.00%
Sith 12 50.00%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which Side Do You Support?
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chik4lit

Whenever I've heard people answer that question, most definitions are some variation of "selfish."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 09:08 PM
Click here to Send chik4lit a Private Message Find more posts by chik4lit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see the problem with the Dark Side.
If they didn't use it, Luke and Obi-Wan be dead and the Galaxy be doomed.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 10:34 PM
Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Luminatus
I don't see the problem with the Dark Side.
If they didn't use it, Luke and Obi-Wan be dead and the Galaxy be doomed.

i guess sith going around killing people and blowing up planets is ok to you?

for every victory where a jedi tapped into the darkside and won i can point out two where a jedi didnt tap into it but still won

but since were on the subject.
the whole taping into the darkside to win duels is partially what led to anakin's fall and then he submitted fully to darkness and killed KIDS there is no way around that.

sure obi wan got ticked off and went dark for a few seconds vs maul but it was because of His TE TO THE LIGHTSIDE that he was able to come snap out of it and continue saving the galaxy,
ANAKIN DIDNT SNAP OUT OF IT AND HELPED PALPATINE ENSLAVE THE GALAXY.

so let me summarize, the dark side is bad, vader killed kids, end of story

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Man of Christ
i guess sith going around killing people and blowing up planets is ok to you?

for every victory where a jedi tapped into the darkside and won i can point out two where a jedi didnt tap into it but still won

the whole taping into the darkside to win duels is partially what led to anakin's fall and then he submitted fully to darkness and killed KIDS there is no way around that.

sure obi wan got ticked off and went dark for a few seconds vs maul but it was because of His TE TO THE LIGHTSIDE that he was able to come snap out of it and continue saving the galaxy,
ANAKIN DIDNT SNAP OUT OF IT AND HELPED PALPATINE ENSLAVE THE GALAXY.

Wow. Greatest verbal abuse towards a new member with bad English I've ever seen. Not to mention his statement points out how the Dark Side led to Luke and Obi-Wan's triumph over not being dead, eventually going on to not doom the galaxy. But hey, handles are made to fly off of eh?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

Anakin didn't tap into the Dark Side to win a fight. He tapped into it to save Padme and well, that whole thing was some godawful storytelling.
Palpatine: I have the power to save Padme!
Anakin: I shall be your servant to save her!
Palpatine: Well...I don't really have it. But we'll learn it together!
Anakin: Righto!

quote:

Vader also killed Palpatine and Dooku.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man of Christ
Apostle and Preacher

Originally posted by Tangible God
Wow. Greatest verbal abuse towards a new member with bad English I've ever seen. Not to mention his statement points out how the Dark Side led to Luke and Obi-Wan's triumph over not being dead, eventually going on to not doom the galaxy. But hey, handles are made to fly off of eh?

lol it is easier to criticize than be competent and participate in the debate.
i made the point that jedi dont need the darkside to win. for example yes kenobi went a little dark to beat maul but he stayed light and beat grevious, vader, and plenty of other darksiders following rots.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

angel

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Man of Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Man of Christ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote