KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War

Star Wars Galaxy At War
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Star Wars Galaxy At War

unhosted star wars rpg.
the plot is that each person is the captain of a small fleet, whether it be a pirate, milatary, personnal army, smuggler, gang, whatever you want as a profession. the ships cant be in the super capital class, unless thats all you have. the fleet can contain at most 2 capital ships and 5 other large ships. you can be any species, and pretty much any lack of better word profession, which means you can be a smuggler to a jedi to a bounty hunter to an admiral.

the galaxy is at utter turmoil, every faction has split from each other, all the governments are at war. jedi and sith alike have to support what ever side they see right.
CHOOSE, your character, CHOOSE, your fleet, CHOOSE your side
i'll post my stuff in a little bit

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 10:11 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Name: Frist Marcell
Faction: New Empire
Class: Imperial
Style: Imperial
Capitol Ships: 3 Imperial class Star Destroyers (no support ships)
Fighters: 18 squadrons; 216 Fighter craft in total.
Fighter Type: X-wings
(I'll wait for a char sheet lol)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 12:24 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Nexus and Dark Matter, both of the same module and differ only in colour and weapons, made from scratch by my character, samll two man fighters (i'll post pics), two cockpits one in front one in back
Nexus
mainly just basic cannons mainly but theres alot of them, about 25 i think mainly on the bottom, there is two ion cannons
Dark Mattern weapons
2 turbo lasers on the bottom four (i came up with these) Scorpian legs which send energy through them and join together and just realease a powerful blast (kinda like miniature, very miniature wersion of the death star main weapons), two bombs , 4 missles,
Nexus & Dark Matter propultion
TIE Propulsion (looks nothing like Tie-fighter)
Hyperspace propultion system
captain of Nexus: Jacen Xuan
captain of Nucleus: Corran Thorn
both of these ships are the same length of an x-wing and as wide as half of an x-wings wing span
those are just two starfighter on my flagship

my flag ship is a

Nebula-class Star Destroyer
Class

Star Destroyer
Technical specifications
Length

1,040 meters
Engine unit(s)

LF9 ion engines (6)
Hyperdrive rating

* Class 1
* Backup Class 8

Armament

* Heavy turbolasers (50)
* Turbolasers (40)
* Ion cannons (20)
* Concussion missile tubes (10)
* Tractor beam projectors (8)

Complement: starfighters/shuttles (70)
Crew:7,039
Passengers:2,000 troops
Cargo capacity:15,000 metric tons
Consumables:6 months
and the fighter compliments are: 4 TIE-Defenders squads, 2 TIE-phantom squad, 2 chiss clawcrafts squads, 3 TIE oppressor squads, 2 TIE-Interdicter squad, 5 TIE- Boarding crafts, 5 TIE-interceptor squads, and varius shuttles and landers
i'll post my characters and the rest of my fleet soon

Attachment: 800px-nebula-class.jpg
This has been downloaded 290 time(s).

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 12:43 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Can you have a Super Star Destroyer instead? Is there a size limit? If so then I'll take the Galactic class Super Star Destroyer. For its specifications look in the 'jedi academy sign-up' area.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 01:18 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Characters
Name: Jacen Xuan
Species: human
Affiliation: Grey Jedi, Xuan Faction
Job: commander and leader of Xuan Faction
Weapons: dual lightsaber, one orange, one red
Apperence: picture later
-Milatary: Grand Admiral
-Other rank: Jedi Master
Bio: took control of the Xuan Faction after his parents died, he was later permoted to a jedi master. He has one apprentice.

Attachment: teenlucien.jpg
This has been downloaded 270 time(s).

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 01:19 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

if you have a super class you can only have one other capital,
otherwise you may have
4 capital ships max
the rest whatever you seem fair

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 01:21 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Check the jedi academy thread for the Galatic class Super Star Destroyer its huge lol. I won't need any support ships. Just tell me if I'm allowed.. otherwise I'll take four Imperial class Destroyers.... Just check it.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 01:50 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yes it's allowed

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 01:57 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

A normal Super Star Destroyer is twelve kilometers in length, this ship is one thousand five hundred kiometers long. Bristles with weapon emplacements and houses around max of a billion personall. C'mon you sure... right.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 02:07 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

well that, hell no, i assumed you meant a regular one

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 02:27 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ion Disruptor beam is the alternative to the original design for the Death Star laser, basically it is a masive Ion beam that can obliterate any computerized objet and render it useless. There is one of these weapons on the comleted GD. On the plus side for attaking fleets the GD is not very maneouverable or doest have a very high acceleration at sublight but has almost light speed on its sublight drive alone. At hyperspace it can cover a far distance trip in seconds what would take a lesser vessel two minutes. The GD uses seven individual power cores as such any one or three failures would show little change in performance. The loss of four would lessen the automated weapon systems by half. Heavily armoured and shielded, the GDs hull is between ten meters to a kilometer in thickness where required and has both particle and energy shields and a shipwide cloaking device. There are many weakenesses which I dont feel obliged to release. Guess. Clue: Size.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 02:39 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Weakness 1: You can fly a whol Star Destroyer into a hanger and blast away from inside. 2. An SSD can fly through the exaust vent attack one of the cores. You can buzz the GD with fighters and due to size, regardless of newer improvement eg. anti-fighter lasers, could never get hit. Even get the ship to shoot itself, while it is attaked from within.

Four ISDs it is then. lol

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 02:48 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

yeah you cant have that, you could have a regular ssd but not that

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 03:19 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Ok, mine's here:

Capital Ships: 4 Star Destroyers (Imperial Class)
Starfighters (Jedi): 150
Shuttles: 80
Crew: 2,500
Military Status: Grand Admiral
Name: Rod Valerian
Affiliation: Grey Jedi
Job: Commander of the fleet called "Renegades of Justice"
Appearance (no pic): Dark hair, brown eyes, light skin, 6'2
Weapons: Saber staff, cyan
Bio: abandoned the Jedi Order, his fate on the Jedi teachings lost. Eventually, thousands Jedi abandoned the Order, but before they decided to follow the Sith teachings instead, Rod persuaded them to join him and succeeded. How he aquired such a fleet in such short time is unknown to everyone.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 8th, 2008 at 04:14 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 04:07 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

accepted, although i need to know more about the flagship, in your case just the name and anything thats special about it

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 04:26 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
accepted, although i need to know more about the flagship, in your case just the name and anything thats special about it

Sorry, forgot about that. The flagship of the four is a Pallaeon-class Star Destroyer, named the "Flying Fortress", which is equipped with mostly standard weaponry, only the Proton Torpedoes this ship carries cause remarkably more damage than common torpedoes.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 04:36 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

The Fleet
Capital ships
2 Aggressor-class capital ship (The Mandalore, Death's Hand)
1 Keldabe-class capital ship (The Affinity)
1 Imperial-class capital ship (The Godfather)
1 MC80 Home One type Star Cruiser (The Twilight)
other
4 Crusader-class corvettes ( Hannibal, Diemos, Dynamo, The Killquick)
1 Vengeance-class frigate (The Canderous)
2 MC30-class frigate (Calamari, Timesplitter)
6 YV-929 armed freighter (Wookie, Dilinger, Pilgrim, Yavin, Big Bird, Serenity)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 05:07 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Great! So, when do we get started?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 05:18 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

name: Corran Thorn
Characters
Affiliation: Grey Jedi, Xuan Faction
Job: Admiral, 2nd in command next to Jacen
Weapons: two dual-bladed lightasabers
Apperence: picture later
-Milatary: Admiral
-Other rank: Jedi Knight
Bio: Jacen's apprentice who is the only known jedi or sith that is able to wield two dual bladed lightsabers at once, he is extremely skilled with lightsaber combat and force awareness which allows him to use his lightsabers. he is both brilliant and strong and is about to take on an apprentice of his own

Attachment: randompic.jpg
This has been downloaded 257 time(s).

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 06:06 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
Nexus and Dark Matter, both of the same module and differ only in colour and weapons, made from scratch by my character, samll two man fighters (i'll post pics), two cockpits one in front one in back
Nexus
mainly just basic cannons mainly but theres alot of them, about 25 i think mainly on the bottom, there is two ion cannons
Dark Mattern weapons
2 turbo lasers on the bottom four (i came up with these) Scorpian legs which send energy through them and join together and just realease a powerful blast (kinda like miniature, very miniature wersion of the death star main weapons), two bombs , 4 missles,
Nexus & Dark Matter propultion
TIE Propulsion (looks nothing like Tie-fighter)
Hyperspace propultion system
captain of Nexus: Jacen Xuan
captain of Nucleus: Corran Thorn
both of these ships are the same length of an x-wing and as wide as half of an x-wings wing span
those are just two starfighter on my flagship

my flag ship is a

Nebula-class Star Destroyer
Class

Star Destroyer
Technical specifications
Length

1,040 meters
Engine unit(s)

LF9 ion engines (6)
Hyperdrive rating

* Class 1
* Backup Class 8

Armament

* Heavy turbolasers (50)
* Turbolasers (40)
* Ion cannons (20)
* Concussion missile tubes (10)
* Tractor beam projectors (8)

Complement: starfighters/shuttles (70)
Crew:7,039
Passengers:2,000 troops
Cargo capacity:15,000 metric tons
Consumables:6 months
and the fighter compliments are: 4 TIE-Defenders squads, 2 TIE-phantom squad, 2 chiss clawcrafts squads, 3 TIE oppressor squads, 2 TIE-Interdicter squad, 5 TIE- Boarding crafts, 5 TIE-interceptor squads, and varius shuttles and landers
i'll post my characters and the rest of my fleet soon
forgot to name it, it's called The Reaver

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 06:59 AM