KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » People Who Ship Jack and Will?

People Who Ship Jack and Will?
Started by: SelinaAndBruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*salutes*

true.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 02:28 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
this thread is irritating me. lol. all involved in the filming have stated that Jack is unequivocally straight and even a bit homophobic. slash pairings involving him will never be believable for me because of that.

Sparrabeth will never be believable to me since IMO Jack made it clear he has no real interest in a relationship with Elizabeth either but hey I live with it's dominance here, lol

To me it's all in good fun and I'm really not pressed even though I find some of it strange. I am no fan of Turrow or whatever but hey I'll take them over Sparrabeth, lol

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 03:21 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh I am not gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by katelovespirate
this thread is irritating me. lol. all involved in the filming have stated that Jack is unequivocally straight and even a bit homophobic. slash pairings involving him will never be believable for me because of that.
Again, yes...
Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
I think this happens in remote areas.
What I say might still be true.
Originally posted by Crazytears
Exactly how I feel!

I like the friendship between 'em but that's it! Friendship.
I do not even like that, not one little bit.
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Sparrabeth will never be believable to me since IMO Jack made it clear he has no real interest in a relationship with Elizabeth either but hey I live with it's dominance here, lol

To me it's all in good fun and I'm really not pressed even though I find some of it strange. I am no fan of Turrow or whatever but hey I'll take them over Sparrabeth, lol
Might as well start Jonabeth. You might really have something. I already know no one would join me, but I'll be considering, personally.

Haha, I just smart, but not gay/lesbi.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 06:33 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

I'm agreeing--friendship, yes--the hot and heavy particulars of anybody's business are not really what I'm thinking I need to spend time with. Love comes in all forms--I know it's a big old world, innuit?
Still, sway tho he may--just doesn't seem like there's any swish. ....Pirate.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 11:23 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote