KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War
unhosted star wars rpg.
the plot is that each person is the captain of a small fleet, whether it be a pirate, milatary, personnal army, smuggler, gang, whatever you want as a profession. the ships cant be in the super capital class, unless thats all you have. the fleet can contain at most 2 capital ships and 5 other large ships. you can be any species, and pretty much any lack of better word profession, which means you can be a smuggler to a jedi to a bounty hunter to an admiral.

the galaxy is at utter turmoil, every faction has split from each other, all the governments are at war. jedi and sith alike have to support what ever side they see right.
CHOOSE, your character, CHOOSE, your fleet, CHOOSE your side

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:23 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

the new executor fleet rumbled out of hyperspace. they pre pared to send a transmition to another fleet ((jedi reapers)). a service droid came up to general gren. "connection established sir. transmision prepared." gren turned to the droid "good. tell the engineers to prepare for jump back into hyperspace. he turned back to the screen and read the text transmission over once more. "attention imperial fleet. give identification and location. we require a target. comply?" he sighed at it and turned on the intercom. "captain Del Gona report to the generals quarters." gren sighed once more and sat down. he had been awake for the past 34 hours. they had spent a day jumping from one battle field to another. finnaly they were getting some down time.

((what is my fleet supposed to be doing anyway?))

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:41 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Five wedge shaped Star Destroyers hung in space above the white planet of Hoth. The ice fields glistened in the systems star light even at the great distance from the planet. Three of the five ISD's were heavily modified to combine features of both the ISD-I and II together. At exactly two kilometers long; the Imperial class-III Star Destroyers were an immensily proud site, to any Imperial commander, boasting no-more than eight dorsal guns, one hundred ad twenty heavy turbolaser and turbolaser cannons thirty light 'anti-fighter' laser batteries, and a higher than normal complement of ion cannos, the only rival they could be worried about would be a Super Star Destroyer. The smaller ships were two Interdicter class-II Star Destroyers in the range of more so cruiser class at one point three kilometers. The front ends had been sheered of and modified with powerful sensor packs to adhere against attacks. With four powerful gravity well projectors and fifty total heavy turbolaser and turbolaser batteries. Miniscule spacecraft darted about the bridges of each ship. Working to modify the shield domes to embed them within the armoured protection of the bridge tower. Engineers in space suits welded plates in place and moved vital hardware. All five Imperial ships endorsed, against regulations, to sport X, A and B-wing fighter, commonly associated with the Rebellion.

On the bridge of the lead Star Destroyer, Dark Blade, Grand Admiral Vassisk was busy taking in information from a tech on the modifiction progress while contemplatively staring out at the pristene planet ahead. He called his Capain over, causing the tech to pause.

"Is the garrison base firmy secured in the remains of the Rebellions old outpost: Echo Base?"

"Ready and waiting. We have salvaged some of the bases defences and are using mining equipment to dig deeper under the ice suface."

Vassisk nodded. "Begin setting up the ground based anti orbital cannon, and rectify the Rebels old ion cannon if possible."

"Yes, sir."

The technician continued. "We hope to finish modifications within the next five hours, until then all ships will be shieldless."

"Very good. Carry on." Vassisk watched the tech walk away.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 10:57 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~it's an rp, just because it's built arround war doesnt mean it's all fighting~
The Reaver was patrolling Mandalore space while the rest of the fleet was scattered through the system. Jacen was on the bridge with his apprentice at his side when the captain came by for the report of current affairs "sir the Core Republic just surrendered to the Alliance" Captain Jium reported. jacen was unsure what to think of this news, one enemy destroyed but another strengthened "very well, contact the rest of the fleet we head for the Correlia system," jacen told the captain who did as he was commanded. ~remember this is kinda an alternate reality where the galaxy was split into atleast 10 different federal governments, so both of those were made up~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:03 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Incoming transmission, sir!"

Admiral Marcell aboard the ISD-III Detester looked up from his command chair. "This is the New Imperial Dominion. Please confirm your security codes and stand-by."

"Transmission confirmed, sir. Requesting orders."

"Send them our coordinates with four added to each digit, then inform them that we are running under security mode minus three and one." (Code. Figure it out.)

"Sir. Attention fleet. Sending coordinartes under regulations, minus three seurity code one. Please respond."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:10 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The whole fleet Renegades of Justice were approaching Yavin IV. The Jedi established there were not taking any sides. They were approaching peacfeully, with hopes of diplomatic nogotiations with them, hopes of persuading them into joining us. "Sir, what about the Core Republic?" my second in command asked. "They have just fallen to the Alliance."
"And what if these Jedi refuse to join us?"
"I know what you mean, we need more allies. Send a transmission to The Reaver, requesting permission for entering their space. Tell them we want to make an arrangement with them, in the benefit of both fleets."
"Right away, sir."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:22 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen watched as the stars turned to streaks and the ship entered hyperspace. he went to his quarters and meditated to kill time. hours passed and the ship left hyperspace just above Correlia. he waited for the rest of the fleet to show, this was not an invasion, but it was always safe to have protection

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:24 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

edit: the comunications officer picked up a hailing from Renegades of Justice and transferred it to Jacen's room "Jacen Xuan of The Reaver, what is it?" jacen talked to the hologram

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:35 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Hours passed, and we had already stepped into Yavin IV. The diplomatico negotitations were useless. The Jedi refused to join us.
"Lord Valerian, our transmission has been sent succesfully."
"Good, good. Position our fleet, Commander. We're getting out of here."
"Yes, sir! Our destination, sir?"
"Dantooine, Commander. Dantooine."

edit:
"Sir, a response to our transmission! It's Jacen."

The hologram appeared near the navicomputer.
"Jacen Xuan of The Reaver, what is it?"
"I assume you have heard of what happened to the Republic Core, Xuan? What are your thoughts about this?" Lord Valerian asked.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 8th, 2008 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:40 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

(I'll be back in 20 minutes.)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2008 11:45 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i think i now have bigger issues to deal with because of it" jacen replied watching the hologram closely

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 12:00 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Valerian walked closer to the hologram, thoughtfully.
"I also do. What are you planning to do about it? I sense our needs might be connected somehow..."

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 9th, 2008 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 12:20 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Admiral Vassisk was quite pleased when the ships captain came up and informed him that the modifications were complete. "Leave a communications drone for the incoming fleet then set course for Corellia. We've been out of communications with the galaxy for to long and Corellia is the perfect place to start."

Fifteen minutes later the fleet was arrayed in jump formation and after launching the drone into orbit and informing the garrison ground commander. The fleet elongated and leaped into hyperspace through a precalculated jump passed the asteroids. After revision and jumping again enrout to Corellia a good ten hour trip, Grand Admiral Vassisk headed to his quarters.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 12:37 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"are you propsing an alliance, Mandalorians are strong, but an alliance between us would be helpful, come to Correlia, my 2nd in command has some bussiness here" jacen responded considering the possiblility of an alliance, he noticed the rest of his fleet come out of hyperspace around correlia, and figured the Captain would begin transmitting that it is not an attack, just a minor side quest

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 01:11 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(My post happened around the same time as you were halfway to Corellia so my ships will be coming out of hyperspace right after the rest of your fleet)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 01:30 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~well they didn't leave very long after my flag ship and mandalore is alot closer to correlia that hoth, so i'd say still another what 3 hours till you come~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 01:37 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Admiral." The com pinged.

"Go ahead."

"We are approaching the Corellian system, revision to sublight in fifteen minutes."

"Call battle stations. We must be prepared. Raise shields the moment we revise from lightspeed. I'm on my way to the bridge."

"Yes, Admiral."

Vassisk exited his room and headed for the turbolift.

Alarm klaxons sounded throught the ship. Crewmen began rushing to their posts and prepared for combat. Vassisk exited the turbolift moments later and was confronted with the purple swirl of hyperspace beyond the bridge windows.

"Report status!" He barked.

"All stations combat redied."

Vassisk strolled to his command chair. "Launch two squadrons of X-wings when we revert to sublight. Tell them to hold a defensive pattern."

"Yes, sir. Revision in five minutes."

"Communications! Once we exit hyper shadow blackout transmit those same orders to every ship and inform the Detester to be ready for battle. Tight beam transmissions only."

"Three minutes."

"Stand by."

"Fighters ready for deployment." An officer shouted from the right crew pit.

"Sixty seconds, Admiral."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 01:51 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

corran landed on correlia with 2 mandalorian warriors and 2 shadow troopers. corran walked around the city until he found what he came for. he came to correlia llooking for a promissing person, somebody who may be extremely talented in the force. she lived in an appartment that was halfway up a very large building, he took off his mask for the meeting as it tended to make people nervous. his face was scared many times the most noticeable ones were over his left eye, nose and left cheek. he finally found the appartment and pushed the door bell
~~~
"i'd come quickly Renegade, i sense something terrible about to happen, Xuan out" jacen said cutting the transmission and pushed a button for a direct feed to the bridge "captain inform the fleet to be fully ready for battle, launch a few squadrens of fighters and also inform the planet to get ready for battle, i sense a disturbence in the force" jacen told the captain and he cut the communications and left for the bridge

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Mar 9th, 2008 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 01:55 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Ten seconds till revision."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 01:59 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the girl's mother answered the door. "hello i am Jedi Kingth Corran Thorn, i have come in response to your daughter" Corran said introducing himself with a slight bow, the mandalorians stood gaurd outside the room, while the shadow troopers came in with him, they were instructed to remove their helmets, the mother gave everyone refreshments as they sat down the girl came in "hello i am Corran, you must be Juno" corran introduced himself to the girl who sat down across from them "yes, how does this work?" juno asked corran who pulled out a datapad "well first i take a simple and quick blood test, then if the results tell me you capable in the force i'll see if you actually are" corran said as he got up and took out a blood test kit, he took the test and noticed that the medocholrian count was actually higher than his "incredible, thats pretty incredible how old are you?" corran asked juno who was rubbing the spot where he drew the blood "14 sir" she responded with much respect "alright, now there will be objects randomly displayed on this datapad, you will tell me what you feel they are" corran instructed her as he turned on the datapad and accessed the program "what are my choices?" juno asked getting very nervous "anything and everything, although they are very general like speeder or bird, not real specific, begin" coran said looking at the datapad, it was a spaceship, she guessed right, a few minutes later and she got everyone correct

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 02:23 AM