KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread

Star Wars Galaxy At War RP Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (187): « First ... « 185 186 [187]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Admiral Marcell smiled, and turned his attention to the fellow admiral, as his visage sprang to life before him. "As well as could be expected." He responded cheerfully. "So, you finally found her," he glanced passed the Admiral's flickering image to the tactical display beyond, that was now targeting various points of movement on the hull, repair droids, "I see you have already made progress, I can send some engineer crews over to help restoration of systems and such."

Frist looked back to the man before him. "Shall we do lunch?"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2012 06:40 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Jalos grinned. "I'm afraid that won't be necessary, Admiral. No need to divert more resources than we already have for this exercise in futility. It would almost be cheaper just to build a new one." He chuckled, turning to glance at something for a moment before turning back to the admiral. "Yes, I think lunch is an excellent Idea. Your place or mine?"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 01:01 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Which would you prefer, Admiral?" Frist asked calmly, enjoying the topic. "I'm easy, I have a shuttle standing by to fly me to your ship," Frist leaned ever so lightly forwards, his voice lowered almost conspiratorially, glancing down at the captain's chair controls to see galley stocks, " but I have it on good authority that the chef on board the Continuum can cook Quor'sav-fried nerf steaks in sweet and spicy hot-Jala sauce, with seasoned eggs, on a bed of Ghoba rice." His mouth had watered just envisioning the meal, however he didn't mind if the other Admiral had something else in mind.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 02:58 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

"Say no more, Marcell. I hardly think the food here would even come close to comparing. I'll be on my way shortly." As he said this, he reached out, tapping something into the control panel beside him.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 03:08 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Well Gren, see you shortly, you know our procedures. Our flight control will be instructed to guide you in." The Admiral smiled, as he tapped out orders to the chef, and terminated the signal with a nod to the man before the image fizzled out. "Commander," he motioned the first officer both verbally and with a hand signal, "have a small contingent of Stromtroopers meet me at hanger bay twelve."

The first officer almost did a double take at the order, and wearily asked; "Stormtroopers, sir?"

"Is that a problem, Commander?" The Admiral asked frowning as he rose from the chair, and vacated it.

The commander cleared his throat, and shook his head. "No, Admiral. I will have it arranged at once." The man spoke some silent words into a wrist communicator.

"Good, you have the bridge." With that, Admiral Frist Marcell straightened his uniform, and strode out of the bridge.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 03:28 AM
DangerousBeauty

so whats going on? where we at?)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 06:58 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Jr. Always so anxious to step in the leader shoes again, if we continue this it needs to just be restarted, i know it's changed a lot over the ears for me, might as well start from scratch this has become a mess from constant rebooting and deaths

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 11:15 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Responding in the discussion thread.))

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 02:10 AM
S9ch8ult7e

all the governments are at war.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2012 10:41 AM
S9ch8ult7e is currently offline Click here to Send S9ch8ult7e a Private Message Find more posts by S9ch8ult7e Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Since nothing seems to be happening... no reason not to continue what we were doing.))

The hanger deck was alive with techs and engineers, pilots and fleet officers tending to various craft from TIE Defenders, to the base-line X-Wings, performing maintenance work, upgrades, repairs. The hanger was filled with about two squadron's worth of star fighters, and could hold about as many more. There was a Skipray blastboat being lowered down a transfer tube, and a Lambda class shuttle parked in the empty portion of the hanger deck.

At that moment the magnetic field popped, and another Lambda shuttle entered the hanger, slowly kicking in it's repulsors as it followed directions from the ground controller who waved the shuttle over to an empty area. A few seconds later, as the whine of the shuttles engines began to fade, it settled to the Continuum's hanger deck, landing struts compressing under the weight of the shuttle in the hanger's artificial gravity.

The ground controller did a quick walk around the craft before indicating it to be safe, and the pilots closed down the engines.

Off to the far right of the hanger, a blast door opened to allow a squad of fleet troopers and two grey uniformed Naval officers to approach the shuttle. Their footsteps echoing into the background din of the normal hanger activity as the ground controller took a standing position at the rear of the craft where the fleet troopers would take station.

The squad took up a row formation seconds later from where the controller stood, and stood to military attention, while the officers stood side by side infront of the ramp. The higher ranked officer wore the insignia of an Admiral, had greying black hair combed neatly under his cap, while the other was the ships captain. A shorter man, with a mean moustache, and an almost mean look in his eyes.

They waited in silence for the ramp to lower.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Nov 21st, 2012 at 06:05 PM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2012 06:02 PM
RuMaide

-

Yes, it sems that what i want is a last page number that changes with the group rather than the whole report.____I have been told that this is currently implsible but would like to be informed otherwise.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2022 04:50 PM
RuMaide is currently offline Click here to Send RuMaide a Private Message Find more posts by RuMaide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote