KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME- The Mighty Deeds Thread (experience record)

USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME- The Mighty Deeds Thread (experience record)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So, the actual final totals...

Menelacar: 22072 xp. Up to level 2!

Talin: 34895 xp. More work to be done.

Ellothiel: 20595 xp. Just scrapes into level 2!

Anglomir: 29248. Gets bumped up to 30000 out of the goodness of my heart.

Palidan can go in at 28000 and stay at Level 2.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 05:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yay, I can use another of my spells now!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 05:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok then! I think the new game will start at the weekend

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 11:56 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Woo!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 02:11 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Yay!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 08:14 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry for the delay, caused by real life things. Now going to be this coming weekend!

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 07:07 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Yay again!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 08:39 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh bugger- busier than expected.

Tomorrow! Heck, I only have to update Anglomir and post the situation...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 6th, 2011 06:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Note that Ellothiel recently got a standard pass on a Tracking roll.

I am afraid Menelacar and Anglomir have been rolling constant fails on their Tracking, Stalk/Hide and Perception rolls, but now it's a fight rememebr to record it!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 12:00 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I was successful in falling prey to an ambush and getting hit with an axe, at least!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2011 03:14 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Doing better now!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 07:51 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Menelacar rolled well for his Strength roll to escape the man trap
and a stonking 95 on his manoevre roll.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 09:11 PM
Bardock42

Herbalism Roll: 65
Foraging Roll: 109

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 07:06 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rolled an 83 for Herbalism, for a total of 150.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 08:05 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Fight with the Dunlendings:

Turn 1- Axe hits Anglomir on shoulder armor for 5A hit
Turn 2- Axe hits Anglomir on hand for 6A hit
Turn 3- Anglomir covers ground with an 80 for a score of 25 to get to the Dunlendings
Turn 4- D1 rolls 54, miss; D2 rolls 19, miss; Anglomir rolls 94 for 30E damage, takes D1's forearm
Turn 5- D2 rolls 09, Anglomir gets +10 and rolls 83, for 32E, takes D2's forearm
Turn 6- D3 rolls 77, hits for 5 on Anglomir. Anglomir rolls 33 for 15C (-5 to activity and +3 hits per round on D3)
Turn 7- D3 rolls 50, miss; Anglomir rolls 53 for 21E, kills D3

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2011 08:07 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Do I get experience for my spell use?

Stalk/Hide: 118

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 01:47 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Stalk/Hide 86

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 08:30 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Manoeuvre: Menelacar's 77 goes to 87
Fight:
-The unarmoured Dunlendings strike first. A 36 and a 38 against Menelacar are no good! Menelacar focusses his full skill against A and rolls a 67, giving a 123. That's a 21E against an unarmoued target! The critical is a chest wound that leaves him down and dying; we can count him out.
- B rolls an 84 at Menelacar. That's a 114, giving him an 12B. The critical does nothing extra though. The other one gets the advantage of a flank attack and the disadvantage of being faced by the shield. In any case, he rolls a 46 and achieves nothing.
-Menelacar rolls an 88 giving him a 28E. Ow, that';s a kill
-15 against Menelacar is nothing
-A 93 from G gets a nasty blow on Menelacar- a 13B! And this time he rolls high on the critical.

'Minor Forearm Wound- stunned one turn, +4 hits, two hits per round'' That ruins your attack I am afraid! His other attacker, who got a random shield assignment, rolls a 17, and it goes nowhere, but now he has Menelacar flanked.
-Menelacar's shoeld keeps him safe this round; a 17 D sadly gets no result on the wound.
-Ok, both Menelacar and Talin roll high, which finishes their foes.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2012 10:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Talin rolled a 73 on his Stalk/Hide to ambush the Dunlendings.

Talin rolls 11 and 06 on Maneuver rolls to catch the Dunlendings, then an 89 to actually get to the fight.

Talin takes a 12B hit, then rolls 08 in his first attack on Dunlending D, then takes a hit for 3 from the Dunlending, then rolls 22 for a hit of 101 for a 15C on unarmored target, target lost his leg when I rolled 99 on the critical.

Talin kills his next Dunlending with a 72 for a 23E hit.

Then the next dies with a 28E hit.

And then apparently I rolled high and killed another.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2012 08:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

The Fight with Dunlendings

Palidan takes a shot but rolls a 1- no good!

Palidan rolls a 77; at -10 for range that;s not terrible but here No Armour proves an advantage for the Hillman as the shot misses. He's moving too fast!

Palidan rolls... a 20. Sorry!

Palidan rolls an 85, which is a good roll but at that range, lacking much skill and with unarmoured targets hard to get with a missile shot, it's still a miss

I hope I don't actually have to hit anything to gain xp...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2012 11:14 PM