KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP 2: Redemption

Vampire RP 2: Redemption
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
oneinamillion

(Sorry jason)

Jumps as she didn't know anyone was beside her " yes I need to use the restroom could you please tell me where it is?" she ask and stands off to the side while the guy who's beside her gets called to help with a commotion going on in the area

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 03:33 AM
oneinamillion is currently offline Click here to Send oneinamillion a Private Message Find more posts by oneinamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"I was.... mugged and shot," Kal stuttered for a moment. "Obviously." He chuckled at his own comment. Most people didn't like them, but most people never saw the same face again. "So when do I get meds?"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 03:45 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

[How can i jump in this ?]

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:45 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii opens his eyes and stares at the sky "how long have i dozed off? damn it! i need a drink...i wish i knew what happened to Steph" he looked around and sighed "well at least its quiet for now"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 06:13 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Johnny grunted. "A general huh? I like the sound of that. But why me? I'm kind of new to this whole vampire thing." Johnny looked at the envelope again and noticed a small packet. It was filled with red liquid that resembled blood but was special somehow. It seemed like it was ancient too. "Hey, look at this." he said. 'bottoms up" he muttered and tore the packet open letting the liquid drip down his throat. It tasted like sand, and the desert. Ancient secrets of power. before he finished it he threw it to the ground and grasped his stomach. He keeled over. "help." he grunted.
(take me to the hospital QUICK!!!!)

I got everything!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 02:42 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Tammi ran back up the stairs and looked from one bleeder to another. "Ok umm. You there in the chair press this to your stomach now!" She picked up her com link and yelled through the speakers as she ran towards Alexander. "Get another doctor and two streachers into the lobby area now!" She tossed Kal a towel as she knelt down beside Alexander, closly inspecting his wound and trying to stop the bleeding. "What happened? I need to you to breath deeply and tell me what happened... Jason your a doctor get over there and help the one sitting down. You can flirt later!" A nurse approached Zek. "How may I help you detective? I'm sorry we are so suddenly busy. Sadly it is always like this."

Sharon smiled and took the letter. "The Prince huh?... Must be about his opening for a new General... Have you read it yet?" She opened the envelope and leaned back against one of the walls.

so much going on if i skipped anyone tell me.))

(Read my post in Player info. I'm Am's brother, and he doesn't feel he can make it on everyday anymore, so I'm taking over ^^; )

Alexander's face felt numb against the cold tile floor. His breathing was shallow, but as instructed, he began to take even deeper, ragged breaths.
"Something-.... Attacked-... Me...." Was what he squeezed out, and then his eyes fluttered shut.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 02:48 PM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ok nice to have you here with us! Gloomy I need some help getting people taken care of here could you help out Kel?))

A nurse ran to Kel with a medical tray of equipment in tow. "Hello Kel you can call me Patches. Keep telling me what happened while I get you fixed up ok? Don't close your eyes please." She smiled up at him and grabbed some gauze. "I need more hands over here until the stretchers arrive!"

Tammi tapped Alexander's cheek as she worked on cleaning and on the spot stitching his wounds. "Hey stay with me hun dont close your eyes. What attacked you? Tell me what happened." Another nurse ran over and put an oxygen mask over Alexander's mouth. "Where are the stretchers?!" A doctor poked his head out of one of the rooms. "All sanitized stretchers are in use we have to sanitize more it will be some time just do it on the spot." Tammi shook her head and looked at the nurse beside her. "Get me more equipment I need to operate. Get suction, thread, needles, tweasers, something to open his rib cage with, blood, and blades. Go!" The nurse nodded and ran off to one of the operating rooms to fetch the supplies.

Sharon growled and picked Johnny up, threw him over her shoulder, and appeared in one of the operating rooms. "I need you to remove some spoiled blood." A doctor nodded and dropped what he was doing, which was changing the bandages on a nasty leg wound, and grabbed a cup of charcoal. "Open his mouth." Sharon made a face and put her hand in Johnny's mouth, pulling his jaw down and tilting his head back. "He's gonna probably puke so stand back." She sighed and pulled a trash can over with her free hand as the doctor began to pour the watery charcoal into Johnny's mouth.

Steph on the other hand was in her room, stitching up some of Benjii's cloths. Her stomach was getting bigger as the baby slowly grew.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:37 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

Alexander jerked with fright as the mask wasn placed over his head.

"Kindred... Kindred..." Was all he muttered when she ask who attacked him. The blood poured from the slash across his face, and from the gashes in his chest and stomach.

"Kinred!!!" Alexander bellowed, and his head fell back on to the tile.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:44 PM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii walked up to his room quietly and opened the dorr, wincing as it squeaked "damned thing...always irritating me" he pulled out a bottle from beneath his trench and drank while upon entering the room "hello my love"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:46 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

(its Kal)

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:59 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Steph looked up at him and frowned. "If it's bothering you then fix it hun... Are you drinking again?" Her concentration broke when Benjii walked into the room, her needle slipped and jabbed her in the finger. "Ouch... son of a... jeeze." She stuck her finger in her mouth and set the needle aside.

srry kal.))

Tammi smiled and slowly began to clean his wound. "It's ok you are safe here. Do you know what it was that attacked you? Vampire, lychan, demon?" She began to suck the dirt and blood from the gashes, making it easy for her to see what she was doing.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 05:12 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked at Steph and nodded "yea again..." he watched as she jabbed herself "are you alright?" he walked over to her and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and put his hean on her stomach "soon..my love soon" he smiled at her and kissed her cheek

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 05:17 PM
DangerousBeauty

She grinned and put her hand on his. "I know hun. I just wish there weren't such bad memories of you coming to know of my pregnancy." She closed her eyes and sighed softly, looking down at the bleeding hole in her finger.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 05:39 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looked up at her and nodded "i wish all of that never happened...never have i felt the urge to kill like that and never do i again...for the world is rid of that tainted bastard thanks to a brave soul" he kissed her stomach and placed his hand in hers, gently squeezing it and dropped the bottle

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 05:43 PM
Venir
Eh...?

Steph looked up at him and frowned. "If it's bothering you then fix it hun... Are you drinking again?" Her concentration broke when Benjii walked into the room, her needle slipped and jabbed her in the finger. "Ouch... son of a... jeeze." She stuck her finger in her mouth and set the needle aside.

srry kal.))

Tammi smiled and slowly began to clean his wound. "It's ok you are safe here. Do you know what it was that attacked you? Vampire, lychan, demon?" She began to suck the dirt and blood from the gashes, making it easy for her to see what she was doing.

"My... Brothers..." Alexander gasped as she began to clean his wound. In truth, his healing process had already started on some of the minor wounds, and Alexander could feel his head start to clear, though he was in no mood to walk.
"Thank... You." Alexander's lips tugged at an affectionate smile.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 05:47 PM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and began stitching up the major wounds. "I see. I'm sorry to hear that. Try to relax ok?... What are they and what are you? Where you human when you were attacked?"

Steph smiled and bowed her head. "I know, love.... We... We need to find a way to control it.... In case the baby has the same problem... I'm scared for her Benjii." She frowned and looked up into his eyes.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 06:07 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Benjii looke into her eyes and sighed "i know...but maybe it can help her...maybe" he thought of the apocalypse and all of the destruction he had caused and shook his head "or maybe not"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 07:15 PM
Venir
Eh...?

She nodded and began stitching up the major wounds. "I see. I'm sorry to hear that. Try to relax ok?... What are they and what are you? Where you human when you were attacked?"

Steph smiled and bowed her head. "I know, love.... We... We need to find a way to control it.... In case the baby has the same problem... I'm scared for her Benjii." She frowned and looked up into his eyes.

Alexander laughed, causing him wo wince with pain.
"No... Seven hundred years old... Definately now human." Alexander turned his head to the left and coughed, maintaining some of his manners.
"I'm sorry for the trouble... I'm a Gangrel," He started to feel his mind piece together words into sentences. "Rather, I was... My kindred aren't happy that I deserted," Alexander turned and coughed again. "Them."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 07:25 PM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
[How can i jump in this ?]

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 07:29 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

jason brought over a cart of surgical tools, as well as a freshly sanitized stretcher. passing the girl in the lobby he said. "just go somewhere else. leave this hospital." he nelt down next to tammi and grabbed a needle of pain killer, as well as a needle of antibacteria. he injected both into kal "hold still please." kals blood covered jasons hands. jason took a sample of kals blood. he checked the blood on a computer. ((blood type?))

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 07:31 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote