KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Whats your favorite Star Trek Movie? (UPDATED)

Favorite Star Trek Movie??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Star Trek The Motion Picture 0 0%
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 9 31.03%
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock 1 3.45%
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home 4 13.79%
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier 0 0%
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country 3 10.34%
Star Trek Generations 0 0%
Star Trek First Contact 8 27.59%
Star Trek Insurrection 0 0%
Star Trek Nemesis 1 3.45%
Star Trek (2009) 3 10.34%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Whats your favorite Star Trek Movie? (UPDATED)
Started by: Mr Shindiggery

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
for me still Khan, but Star Trek 2009 is a closesecond, followed by Generations, Search for Spock and First Contact

Are you nuts? generations was total crap.
That one plus 5, 9 and 10 don't even exist in my book.
Kirk is either still alive or we don't know how he died, cause generations sucked so bad.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:16 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

First Contact for me will solidly remain number one, followed by The Undiscovered Country, Nemesis, and Star Trek (2009). I really hated Wrath of Khan, I don't understand why that film was such a big deal, the whole film was just mistake after mistake. Terrible music too... as a ST fan.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:35 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by darthmaul1
Are you nuts? generations was total crap.
That one plus 5, 9 and 10 don't even exist in my book.
Kirk is either still alive or we don't know how he died, cause generations sucked so bad.

for me, i like generations and understood how kirk died

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 25th, 2009 09:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I actually liked Generations, I thought Kirk's line "Take her out." Was played out so low-key by Shatner. And Kirk line "Oh my." before he died was in line with the characters irony. Anyway, Seeing both Kirk and Picard together was a joy. And it was a fitting end to the NCC-1701-D Galaxy class star ship. Inspired.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post May 25th, 2009 10:13 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I like Generations. It's not the best film in the series, but i think it's far from the worst...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 25th, 2009 10:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Having seen Star Trek (2009) recently it did not beat Wrath Of Khan to me and here is how it ranks among my favourites.

1. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
2. Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country
3. Star Trek (2009)
4. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
5. Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
6. Star Trek Nemesis
7. Star Trek Generations
8. Star Trek The Final Frontier

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post May 31st, 2009 02:57 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Star trek 4 no question!!!!! (The best of all of them)

I have all 6 movies on VHS and its the best 6 movies ever!!

Most movies fade out after the 1st or 2nd sequal but STAR TREK is like a whole NEW MOVIE in every one!!

Old Post May 27th, 2014 10:10 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Wrath of Khan may be the first ever Hollywood movie I've seen, but I prefer First Contact.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jun 25th, 2015 02:50 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For me I hated all the movies that had to do with the cast of TNG. Which I always found strange because as a series..TNG is my favorite out of all the Star Trek series. That show is the epitome of Star Trek for me. Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed every series in the franchise..I even found Enterprise tolerable.

So my favorite movie..I actually quite enjoyed the two most recent Star Trek films.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2015 02:54 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Star Trek: Into Darkness. One of my favorite films of all time. Truly a superb film with one of the the greatest cinematic villains of all time in Khan.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2015 03:05 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Voted Wrath of Khan, but First Contact is right up there.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 07:02 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by quanchi112
one of the the greatest cinematic villains of all time in Khan.

Benedryl Cucumbersnatch wishes he had a 1/4 of the charisma, presence and intensity of Ricardo Montalbán's Khan Noonien Singh.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 07:05 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jane21august

Star Trek Beyond movie is must watch a movie with new adventure it leads to amazing space-time which is a must to watch.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 06:28 AM
jane21august is currently offline Click here to Send jane21august a Private Message Find more posts by jane21august Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote