KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sargeras vs Jedah

Sargeras vs Jedah
Started by: fascistcrusader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

The one thing er body is gettin messed up is that they just say it's a land mass, never really state that it's small or comparable to human comprehension...this land mass could stretch out beyond the Miasma out to infinity for all we know.

I do know that even tho Makai is a land mass that “landmass” (of no definite size) it is in a universe of the same name seein as how it has moons, stars and other planets, in which Jedah plans to totally erase. That much is obvious.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post May 8th, 2008 07:12 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no because as people have posted, the largest piece of land is about 100 times the size of earths combined continental crust

Old Post May 8th, 2008 08:04 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Show me a moon or another planet in Makai.

It's size is "hundreds of times the size of all the continents on Earth combined".

Old Post May 8th, 2008 11:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

But YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT IS BEYOND THE MIASMA. There could be more land beyond the Miasma for all we know.

And the moon is Vampire Savior 2 Intro, A GIGANTIC RED MOON.

Have you played DS? I thought you did.

-Anakaris-

Old Post May 9th, 2008 05:34 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

it doesnt matter whats beyond the Misasma, its irrelevent since Makai is the landmass chunk, simple

Old Post May 9th, 2008 05:59 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Project Jedah
But YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT IS BEYOND THE MIASMA. There could be more land beyond the Miasma for all we know.

And the moon is Vampire Savior 2 Intro, A GIGANTIC RED MOON.

Have you played DS? I thought you did.
1. What is beyond the wall is most likely another dimension, according to official sources.

2. I just searched all over vgmuseum and could not find it, can you link me to it?

3. Haven't played in awhile, used to have them downloaded on my custom XBOX, but it fried.

Oh, and from what vgmuseum says, your reasoning on Jedah's power over Pyron was slightly flawed.

All I found concerning Pyron and Jedah was that since Pyron entered the Majigen in Vampire Savior, he was slowly being assimilated with it, and as we know, Pyron's existence in VS is noncanon, can you link me to the other things you mentioned in regards to that topic?

Old Post May 10th, 2008 02:56 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. What is beyond the wall is most likely another dimension, according to official sources.
You don't know that.

2. I just searched all over vgmuseum and could not find it, can you link me to it?
I can't find the intro either, you might need to find it on Youtube it, but when you find it, you'll see it.

Oh, and from what vgmuseum says, your reasoning on Jedah's power over Pyron was slightly flawed

All I found concerning Pyron and Jedah was that since Pyron entered the Majigen in Vampire Savior, he was slowly being assimilated with it, and as we know, Pyron's existence in VS is noncanon, can you link me to the other things you mentioned in regards to that topic?
I'm kinda confused, what are we talkin about right here?

-Anakaris-

Old Post May 12th, 2008 05:46 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Project Jedah
You don't know that.

I can't find the intro either, you might need to find it on Youtube it, but when you find it, you'll see it.

I'm kinda confused, what are we talkin about right here?
1. Most likely, as in more credible, as an official source states that is what is thought to be beyond it.

2. Alright.

3. When you said Pyron would be eaten by Jedah or sumthin.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 11:33 PM