KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mars: Cold Awakenings' Role Play Thread

Mars: Cold Awakenings' Role Play Thread
Started by: Just Jacob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
android217
Death's Embrace

"You should know better than to mess with a police officer," Kurt showed her his old badge. " And I was crippled saving little women like you. Took a gunshot to my leg and now I can barely stand." Kurt put the badge away and coughed into his hand. "Now you can just move."

Old Post May 10th, 2008 04:12 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Exene smiled coldly. "And you should know how to properly speak to little women like me, and no thank you I like it right here, officer." She stummbled back into the line as the soldier pushed them over into line. 'My god why did this place have to be so orderly. And again what's with all the soldiers?!' She thought.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 04:17 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(You can ask them, though they aren't soldiers, they are Security officers, a step up from normal police.)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post May 10th, 2008 04:31 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked back at Loran. "Actually I ordered my men here to take some of the stress off the other teams. And I knew that she was somewhere on this station." He looked at Sarah and then back at Loran. "And you can call me Jacob if you like. Mr. Book is my father." Jacob picked up his assault rifle as well and then put his hand on her shoulder. "Come on, I'm taking you to someplace safe until all of this blows over. Go find your mother once you are out."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 10th, 2008 05:01 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Lorans expression hardened. "I'm afraid she will need to be decontamiated before that. Okay Jacob, lets find the other one hundred and five people. Maybe after this, I'll buy you lunch." With a hand signal, two M.I.S.A.F officers approached and waited to gain custody of the girl, they both smiled gently.

"This way miss. We'll take you to decon station ten-one."

Loran (Rek in another life) stepped forward. "Lieutenant Loran Mirez, Mars Internal Security," He offered a hand, "nice to meet you under official obligation to the colony." He smiled.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 05:22 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((i'm lost, what happened since i was gone. and asctually, army personnel have a barracks
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Kayla Stepped off the ship.She took an quick glance around befor posting herself on the ship."Why did I come here.She looked off into the distance where earth could be seen."I miss you already."She walked into the sign in sector of the city."Kayla Windsmer. I'm here with the Army's Medical unit."

Man:"Oh yes Miss.Windsmer,Your file says that your one of the best that the Army has to offer.Well your living quarters are in that building,7th floor room 27."

"Thank you"As she walked toward the building her suitcase wheeled behind her.An few moments later she found herself in anok sized room."I'd better go find my commander."
just as a quick note to her. we are the mcmf mars colonial military force.))

Old Post May 10th, 2008 06:01 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob stepped in front of Sarah and raised his weapon. "There's nothing wrong with her." She grabbed him tightly and hid behind him. "Don't let them take me away dad!" Jacob's face hardened into a deep anger. "She's all I have left, I am not going to lose her again." Jacob honestly knew he would be taken down if her tried to fight back. Two other soldier approached but did not walk out directly.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 10th, 2008 06:05 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

a military squad led by david, all wearing full body armor including helmets ((looks like metro cop armor from hl2, but with a different gas mask and in gray camoflauge)) , made their way too the blast gates. as they made their way through david briefed them. "alright ladies listen up! a bio contaminent was detected here and now 106 citizens have gone missing. we're backing up the squads that have gone in. get your guns ready, this is a live fire excersise." he closed his helmet and his hud activated. squad bio signs appeared and they all checked in. several green lights appeared next to their names. his voice came out through a filter. "let's move people." the second blast gate opened and they moved through, clearing every room. comms went live. "lieutenant jacob book, do you read?"

Old Post May 10th, 2008 06:23 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Loran faultered when Jacob pointed the gun at him. He understood. "Your own men may escourt her if you like, but she must be checked." He motioned and two other I.S.A.F officers appeared.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 07:01 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david and his squad came up from the way jacob had come. they crouched and raised their weapon to jacob. "freeze!" david's hud blinked as he scanned jacob. "lietenant?" he turned to loran. "whats going on here?!"

Old Post May 10th, 2008 07:05 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked towards David. "Just protecting my family." Jacob lowered his weapon and pulled her to his side and put his arm around her shoulder. "I'm going to take you to the decontamination room. I'm going to be by your side the entire time." She gave a weak smile and grabbed his hand. "Thanks dad." Jacob tapped his comm. "Alpha, Charlie, You'll be taking orders directly from Lt. Loran until I say otherwise. Delta, hold your position in the lobby."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 10th, 2008 08:05 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Whoa, dont you know that I have enough with two squads, let alone gaining more.))

Loran turned to David (what? no Carlos) and smiled. "Great. Now M.C.M.F want a piece of the-"

The Lieutenant was interrupted as his com beeped. "M.C.T.P-five, to Lieutenant Mirez. Sir, I think you should see this... In fact maybe I should pretend I never found it."

Loran was slightly startled and recovered quickly. "Cut the crap, Seargent. What have you found." Loran demanded as he turned away from the others and gave the Internal Security men a hand signal.

"Sir, nothing I can say will humanly describe this, you should see it for yourself... Our location is maintenance section nine-thirteen."

As the six I.S.A.F people, armed with assault rifles, gas filters and the like, headed back across the white reflective floor, the Lieutenant replied. "On our way." He flipped frequencies to an M.M.C spctrum. "Alpha, Charlie. This is Mars Internal Security Lieutenant Mirez. 'Loran' Mirez." He cast a hard glare at Jacob for giving his first name. "Procede to floor seven, section thirteen maintenance area." He then turned back to David. "Do as you will..." He spun and quickly followed his retreating half-squad of six men, although normal squad make-up was actually six, this particular op' covered a kilometer of ground, so with an influx of unused personnel twelve seemed more suitable. Also one hundred and six people was still a rather small amout for even one colony sector, it would be more closer to three hundred since the population boom. It ment that two thirds had gotten through the blastgates before they closed.

Seargent Odihiru of the Mars Colonial Tactical Police, stood at the entrence to maintenance station thirteen, his squad of twelve spread out across the gantry that acted as the entrance to each station from the main colony and it keeps the stations hidden from living (hosts, uh?) colonists. The dead ones... well he'd show someone soon. The gantry rattled. "C'mon."

Old Post May 11th, 2008 12:04 AM
DangerousBeauty

*as i wait for android217's response.)
Exene tapped one of the officers on the shoulder as he passed by and smiled sweetly. "Um, excuse me. Would you mind me asking what's going on here?"

Old Post May 11th, 2008 12:17 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The officer paused for several seconds then said. "Sure." He nodded to his companion, who quickly glanced over Exene then smiled devilishly at her and continued past. The officer looked pointedly at him then back to her. "I'm sorry ma'am but he thinks I'm trying to score with you... and I won't be modest when I say 'you are hot!!'." He quickly pulled Exene out of the crowd and smiled. "What would you like to know, miss...?" He frowned.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 12:29 AM
DangerousBeauty

Exene blushed and looked down at the ground. "Um well.. Thank you I guess." Shecleared her throat and glanced over at the other man. "I was wondering what is going on in town. Why are there so many officers running around?.. Was someone shot?"

Old Post May 11th, 2008 12:38 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"No, although that posibility can't ruled out. What has happened is our security system detected a bio-hazard in sector nine and we have been sent out to make sure everyone is screened for contaminants. Anything else?" He asked, smiling understandingly as she blushed. Easily affected by what people think of her.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 12:50 AM
DangerousBeauty

She blushed again when he smiled, her smile fading into a frown as she up at him. "Biohazard... as in nothing but a little chemical spill, right?" She smiled, hoping she was right.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 01:09 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"If that is what it is... It could be an air leak, fuel fracture, infection, anything... We dont know yet. Can I help you with anything else... miss?" The officer asked her while trying to stay professional, he wasn't a sexual predator. "What is your name, by the way?"

Old Post May 11th, 2008 01:24 AM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and quickly looked him over. "Exene Vadana. I'm new to Mars.... And I was wondering, if you could help me find my apartment." She smiled and handed him the sheet her address was written on. She normally wasnt like this around men, but hey it wouldnt hurt to try something new. You know, fresh start and all.

Old Post May 11th, 2008 01:31 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Ah..." The officer looked over at his duty offcer who was currently contending with decon teams. "This is secter two, you want sector four. I'm off duty in fifteen minutes, once your screened, I'll take you there, or at least point you in the right direction, miss Vadana." He smiled and his eye's kept darting across to his duty officer. (I unfortunatly might be going now, sorry, goodnight!)

Old Post May 11th, 2008 01:44 AM