KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Do you still use VHS?

Do you still use VHS?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

In the box of tapes there was also Batman (1989) in minty fresh condition, I think I watched it once and then tossed it in the box, afterwards I've really only seen Batman on cable or Netflix.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 07:04 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
HAH! We didn't have cable out in the back woods, I recorded them from... antenna broadcast! dun dun dunnnn!!

Ya I have 2 movies recorded from OVER THE AIR (I found both at salvation army)

1) Quick change - 1990 (Recorded in 1996 on a local channel in my area)

2) ET - 1982 (Recorded in 1991 on the same channel)

Rception on ET was worse.. More lines and stuff but the movie itself is better than I had ever seen it due to it being 'digitally recorded' and that one was put on the VHS tape.......

Quick Change is also goregous (It isnt 'DIGITALLY PROCESSED' as it is on the offiical VHS tape)

I do not like digital anything.... ESPECIALLY IF IT WAS ORIGINALLY ANALOGUE!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2020 05:47 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

VHS is for retards and nostalgia freaks. Let's collect laser disc while we're at it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 04:35 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So strange how the world has changed.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 07:46 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
laser disc

^^^I skipped that entire phenomenon.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 10:55 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

So strange how the world has changed.
Yes its gotton much worse.....

Last edited by Dude111 on Oct 20th, 2023 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 08:21 PM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I have two VHS films.

-The first release of The Sound of Music, double cassette. Was my family's first VHS, a gift.

-Disney's The Little Mermaid, because it has the very limited cover with the dildo hidden in the artwork by the disgruntled artist.

Haven't had a VHS player since probably 2003 or so.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2023 07:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Robtard

-Disney's The Little Mermaid, because it has the very limited cover with the dildo hidden in the artwork by the disgruntled artist.

^^^ eek! laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2023 07:23 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have two VHS films.

-The first release of The Sound of Music, double cassette. Was my family's first VHS, a gift.

Haven't had a VHS player since probably 2003 or so.

^^^ eek! laughing

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2023 03:27 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Disney denies this, claims there was no bad-blood and any resemblance to a dildo is simply coincidental.

(please log in to view the image)

That's clearly a dong though, dudes.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2023 06:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Worst VHS I saw was the gold edition of Star Wars. Lucas explains why he changed all the good parts of each film before you get to see them. What an ass hole!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2023 06:36 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disney denies this, claims there was no bad-blood and any resemblance to a dildo is simply coincidental.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
^^^ eek! laughing

Top notch!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2023 07:06 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Yeah and during the song "Never had a friend like me," Genie moves the clouds to look like a big blue poo pile shape.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 08:25 AM
riv6672

^^^That's a big…coincidence!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2023 09:44 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
VHS is for retards and nostalgia freaks. Let's collect laser disc while we're at it.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 4th, 2023 02:50 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Old Post Nov 4th, 2023 07:45 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2023 04:28 PM