KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganon vs. Okami

Ganon vs. Okami
Started by: Dark-Jaxx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Gender: Male
Location: United States

I can't really imagine this fight involving any form of Ganon(dorf) other than his "Dark Beast" form (the TP one).

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 09:30 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Gender: Male
Location: "Kidnapping" Peach

Moderator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Well...Now that I think of it, do either of us have proofs?

2. It wouldn't change his whole arsenal, or change whether or not he used one of two swords. Also, that timeline is still not official, it is highly accepted, not official.

3. Which is still PIS. In OoT though, there could have been some CIS. Powerful villains usually do suffer from PIS.

4. True. Also, ALttP was a prequel to OoT, right?

Ganon couldn't cast Hyrule into the Twilight on his own, which is why he needed Zant at all.

It is accepted as canon, as stated by Aonuma, that WW and TP take place in alternate timelines. While it doesn't change that Ganondorf is a powerful sorcerer with knowledge of swordplay, the two versions obviously have chosen different styles of operation.

OoT is the first game of the main series. ALttP was a prequel to LoZ.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
I can't really imagine this fight involving any form of Ganon(dorf) other than his "Dark Beast" form (the TP one).

Exactly which Ganon(dorf) did you intend to fight the goddess Amaterasu, Dark-Jaxx?


__________________

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 10:21 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Saving KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Ganon couldn't cast Hyrule into the Twilight on his own, which is why he needed Zant at all.

It is accepted as canon, as stated by Aonuma, that WW and TP take place in alternate timelines. While it doesn't change that Ganondorf is a powerful sorcerer with knowledge of swordplay, the two versions obviously have chosen different styles of operation.

OoT is the first game of the main series. ALttP was a prequel to LoZ.


Exactly which Ganon(dorf) did you intend to fight the goddess Amaterasu, Dark-Jaxx?
1. He needed Zant to mantain his physical form. All of Zant's power is just power Ganon lent to him.

2. Really? Obviously? Because one used two swords and the other used one? Also, in TP, he is still shown to be quite the agile jumper.

3. Ohz. Well I am pretty sure Aonuma said that the Four Swords series comes before OoT, or comes first.



Human, though if I have to choose one particular, TP I suppose.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 11:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Gender: Male
Location: Green Hill Zone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. He needed Zant to mantain his physical form. All of Zant's power is just power Ganon lent to him.

2. Really? Obviously? Because one used two swords and the other used one? Also, in TP, he is still shown to be quite the agile jumper.

3. Ohz. Well I am pretty sure Aonuma said that the Four Swords series comes before OoT, or comes first.


1. Zant was dead when Ganondorf returned to his physical form. Zant needed Ganondorf to come back to life.

3. Can you show proof on that? Because I never seen Aonuma state that.

And Dark Beast Ganon (TP form) would be the perfect match for this just because that fight would look cool.


__________________

Old Post Jun 11th, 2008 12:41 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 09:40 PM.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganon vs. Okami

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.