KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Hitomi vs Ken Masters

Hitomi vs Ken Masters
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
We read it, we just honestly can't bother to give a shit.

Jaxx, don't be an ass, okay?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 07:07 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Ken wouldnt hit a girl as cute as Hitomi. If anything she'd drag him to a mall making cutesy faces in order to have him spend his fortune on her while Eliza stalks them.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 07:10 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Ken wouldnt hit a girl as cute as Hitomi. If anything she'd drag him to a mall making cutesy faces in order to have him spend his fortune on her while Eliza stalks them.

eek!
bondage girl and stalker girl. i think i'm about to...*explodes over the PC*

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 05:25 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

since when hitomi became a bondage girl?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 05:28 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

since i asked her too

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 06:40 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
since when hitomi became a bondage girl?

She never was... confused

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 07:57 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22
.lubricants

Lubricants?

**** Lubricants. With me, she'll be lucky if she gets some hair grease or car brake cleaner. I'm not payin no 6 dollas' for some KY jelly or Vaseline.

shit. no expression

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:04 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I don't use condoms.

I wrap my shit in sandpaper.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:07 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
She never was...

its just between me and her

quote:
Lubricants? **** Lubricants. With me, she'll be lucky if she gets some hair grease or car brake cleaner. I'm not payin no 6 dollas' for some KY jelly or Vaseline. shit.

shampoo and shaving gel work also.

quote:
I don't use condoms. I wrap my shit in sandpaper.

you wrap your shit in sandpaper? eek!

~SexGuru Sado-sama

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 06:12 PM
NemeBro

Well technically yes, I crap in my hand and stroke my penis to cover it in shit, then wrap it in sandpaper for safe sex.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 10:46 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Can we please get back on topic.? <_<

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 03:26 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Knock it off with the disgusting vulgar language right now. Dark-Jaxx, consider this a warning. The rest of you, if I see another post like that it'll also be a warning. This forum is PG-13, so go elsewhere if you want to be vulgar.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 03:33 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can we got to the OTT?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 03:59 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Not with that sort of language. The entire forum is PG-13, not "the entire forum except off-topic threads".

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 04:06 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, can you make an exception for me? I am your friend, aren't I? *applies pressure*

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 04:09 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Blax, shut up.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 04:10 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sorry.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 04:11 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Knock it off with the disgusting vulgar language right now. Dark-Jaxx, consider this a warning. The rest of you, if I see another post like that it'll also be a warning. This forum is PG-13, so go elsewhere if you want to be vulgar

but we're usin condoms. its all safe laughing

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 06:59 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You fool.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 06:59 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Peach
Knock it off with the disgusting vulgar language right now. Dark-Jaxx, consider this a warning. The rest of you, if I see another post like that it'll also be a warning. This forum is PG-13, so go elsewhere if you want to be vulgar.
Can I get a kiss on the cheek? I'll be good. smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 07:19 AM