KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » My comic book idea {elaboration needed} =D

My comic book idea {elaboration needed} =D
Started by: Moiz786

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vivando-loca
untitled

well, in the common sense of comic books, the story should probably start with the end first.

so like, at the end of the story, if the city is pretty much destroyed but he still hasn't fought Hades, you could have ares looking around, surveying the damage and what not, thinking to himself, and in the next frame, have him spot, idk, eyes or something out of the shadows, and he could think "there was only one thing left to take care of"...and then bam you start from the beginning.

you get what i'm saying? you'd do a flash-forward in the beginning of the actual comic book, then you'd go back to show what happened in order for the flash-forward to have happened.

so the order would go like this: FLASHFORWARD: Ares sitting surveying damage after battling all the titans. FLASHBACK: beginning of story, Hades bringing people to the underworld, whatever. Ares arrives to battle. Battles the titans. and now you've reached the same point in your flashforward. Now, Ares says "there was just one thing left to take care of" again and he battles Hades. the end.

you get what i'm saying?

i hope you do cause it's kinda hard to explain but i'll try again if you need me to, lolz. wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 07:47 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Moiz786
one with helmet

i like it...very sparta inspired

there's a name for your fictional city "New Sparta"

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 11:50 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moiz786

lol, yh i life the whole flash foward inspired thing kinda like the Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk Series pretty cool...and new sparta WOW lol (city is set in present time lol)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 09:03 AM
Moiz786 is currently offline Click here to Send Moiz786 a Private Message Find more posts by Moiz786 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moiz786

urmm here is a draft proposal for ares (OTT i knwo..lol)

Attachment: a13.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 04:04 PM
Moiz786 is currently offline Click here to Send Moiz786 a Private Message Find more posts by Moiz786 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

definetly ott. ^.^

but still pretty good.

as far as the plot goes (and when avvy turns to ares), i'd say do it during the final battle or one of the bigger ones, right when he's about to be struck down, he turns into this war-god, totally catching the enemy off guard. ^.^

imo that'd work best, lolz. yes

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 04:55 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moiz786

but in his non-ares form hes pretty much a normal human o_0 lol

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 06:57 PM
vivando-loca
untitled

which means he'd just get struck down faster, which would make him ares faster. ta-daa!

wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 02:43 PM