KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell

A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

God, I hate the waiting game. I can't post till Ivy gets on. sad

I got everything!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 08:23 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

... maybe one or two.. but it would be hard to convince them to battle an angel.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I was thinking about Ents...not treehouses...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 12:36 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Name: Orapel Kareesh
Race/alliance: Angel/commander if we are still using ranks.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Background: Known as the great seer of angels for his abilities to see in to the future, He was quickly rewarded because of his gift as he was promoted through the ranks and quickly gained the respect of all. It was he who originally fortold that Iofel would be killed by one of her own kind and he who predicted the war between angels and demons. He most greatly respects Nakir for her abilities as a warrior and can usually be seen at her side in heaven advising her and telling her about his dreams and visions.
Weapons: A greatsword, and a bow. His wings are also large enough to cause huge gusts of wind.
Other: A very nice and peaceful person with angels. He is wicked and shows no mercy towards demons just like Nakir. (because Salmo was totally about to give up but Nakir just had to attack him )

I got everything!

Last edited by Grate the Vraya on Jul 1st, 2008 at 01:27 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 01:24 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 01:31 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

here is Saizure's demonic form... its him and his former owner.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 09:08 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I FEAR NOTHING raver

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 09:13 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

now its my turn to say, i hate the waiting game, i cant post till vraya gets back on -_-

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 09:49 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

*offers popcorn.* tell me about it I've been waiting for Benjii since like 12:00 pm.))

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 09:52 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

(*takes some* if this keeps up im going to logg off before i really have to go.)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2008 09:55 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Now it's my turn to play the waiting game no expression popcorn please? stick out tongue

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 01:33 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

I'm waiting on DB over in DOOM. *steals candy*

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 01:35 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Kumori Okami
I'm waiting on DB over in DOOM. *steals candy*
It's popcorn you!.. hey have you done my resident evil card thing on the otf?

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 01:38 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Dammit, I meant template 4!!!

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 01:42 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Saw it, and yes. I'm also very lost here, you guys really took off since last night. Can I get a quick recap so I don't have to read the three or four pages since last night?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 02:19 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

ummm, Ivy, darkxbox, and I kind of ignored you when we fought on the mountain. It turns out that Saizure is a demon spy. Serg took Kaiisura out of Salmo's way...in other news, I created and angel named Orapel, Ereshkegal disguised Gean as Iofel and sent her up to the surface to trick everybody, but Salmo thought that she really was Iofel and then shot her in the head. Mordeth found out about Gean's death later, and swore to kill whatever demon had killed her, but he doesn't know that since it's a demon arrow, all he has to do is pull it out of her head, and she will heal. Orapel is trying to help Mordeth, and that's about all I can think of.

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 02:30 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Mhm... okay, so where would you suggest my insidious return, then? I never actually made it to the mountaintop, so I'm not bothered that I was ignored. I do, however, need a way to counteract the poison a certain demon hit me with. no expression

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 02:38 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

You're a smart guy, figure it out yourself
(gnight)

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 02:52 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
*offers popcorn.* tell me about it I've been waiting for Benjii since like 12:00 pm.))
hey hey hey...i hate waiting too...but there are times where i have to wait extremely long times. *steals some of DB's popcorn and sits next to her* meanie

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 03:24 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

hhhhheeeeeyyyyyy that was mine! *tackles*

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 03:25 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *wraps arms around DB and pins her down playfully* its mine now, just like you and the world!! *evil laugh*

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 03:27 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote