KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Ultimate Doom Role Play thread

The Ultimate Doom Role Play thread
Started by: Jedireaper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

She rolled her eyes and tried hard to ignore him. "I'm still not talking to you..." Her lips twitched, and soon she was hugging him tightly. "Damn I cant stay mad at you... God I missed you!" She laughed and kissed his cheek. "How have you been?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:36 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jericho returned the hug, then backed up a bit. "Well, it's been a few weeks, so... Sick, hungover, slightly disillusioned, and then back to normal just in time for work. And you?" He checked the knife on his shoulder to make sure it was secure, trying to grab all the equipment he needed before they headed onboard the ship.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 04:09 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((guess im on alpha team than.))

daren grabbed his air tank and helmet before walking onto the ship. he looked to the liutenant commander and asked," what do you think's goin' on here sir?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 12:49 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The British ex-Royal Marine glanced at Darren (?). "Not much, mate, or we wouldn't be going in, they'd just blow it out of the sky." He sat down on one of the personell seats and started checking the air-support gear. Making sure it was tight and wouldn't leak prssure. "Its tax money, the government is getting sick of having RRTS units doing nothing but sitting on their f*cking lazy arses! So we're going in, to proove that the RRTS foces are worth their bloody spunk!" He smiled at the guy and fitted his helmet and gas-tank to the suit. (Will post possible image of suits in Sign Up later!)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 01:51 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

daren pulled on his helmet as well. "hmm, well i dont care if they think we're not worth our spunk. i hardly do anything anyway." he raised the visor on his helmet and began munching on a sandwhich.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:46 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob walked past the gear with a defiant smile, and bored the ship, heading towards the bridge. "This is going to be a piece of cake."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:20 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She had all her things strapped to some part of her body. "Good. Just got home from a fun little hunting trip, or assassination if you will, in time to come here. It went pretty well too. I'm surprised at how easy it was." She smiled and looked up at him. "I've missed you.... Disillusioned huh? Do tell." She laughed and began walking towards the ship.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 03:44 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Several nameless members also boarded the shuttle.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 09:30 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
She had all her things strapped to some part of her body. "Good. Just got home from a fun little hunting trip, or assassination if you will, in time to come here. It went pretty well too. I'm surprised at how easy it was." She smiled and looked up at him. "I've missed you.... Disillusioned huh? Do tell." She laughed and began walking towards the ship.

He nodded and followed. "Assassination? I'm afraid to ask..." He checked to make sure he'd not forgotten anything, then shrugged it off. If he had, it wouldn't hit him until they got to the post. "Let's just say I've had a little time for some self-reflection and it turns out I made some decisions a few years back I only just started to regret." He pulled a pic from his back pocket depicting a younger version of himself, Isla, and another girl. "Just got word Ashe has radiation poisoning from that mission to the reactor core near the Ark. I should've taken my leave and retired to take care of her back then, but hindsight's 20/20, right?" He pocketed the picture.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 06:47 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Jericho has been silent from the beginning, but now the pressure built up.

'' God damned people, when are we going to lift this freaking ship of and do our mission? I've had enough useless chat as it be.''

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 07:17 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

daren turned to him. "damn man, it's only been like 10 minutes, calm the **** down." he slid the ACOG scope onto the piccitany rail of his ump45 and screwed it on, checking to make sure it was straight.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 11:16 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by Mandos
Jericho has been silent from the beginning, but now the pressure built up.

'' God damned people, when are we going to lift this freaking ship of and do our mission? I've had enough useless chat as it be.''

<<er... I'm Jericho, who were you meaning?>>

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 11:21 PM
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and looked up at him. "How long does she have?... I'd like to see her when we get back." She sighed and glanced up at him. "Drug dealers. Had to take out a butt load of guards so there wouldnt be any witnesses." She sighed and pulled the picture back out of his pocket, helping herself. "I remember that... We got pretty beat up... It was so much fun just the three of us... I miss those days. Our bodies dont move like that anymore." She sighed and rubbed her shoulders. "This one is gonna suck. If its a false call I'm gonna kill someone."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 01:50 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Originally posted by Kumori Okami
<<er... I'm Jericho, who were you meaning?>>

Sorry, I meant Wayne! stick out tongue ))

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 01:51 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
She frowned and looked up at him. "How long does she have?... I'd like to see her when we get back." She sighed and glanced up at him. "Drug dealers. Had to take out a butt load of guards so there wouldnt be any witnesses." She sighed and pulled the picture back out of his pocket, helping herself. "I remember that... We got pretty beat up... It was so much fun just the three of us... I miss those days. Our bodies dont move like that anymore." She sighed and rubbed her shoulders. "This one is gonna suck. If its a false call I'm gonna kill someone."

He lit a cigarette, his nerves getting the better of him again, just as they would when he thought about how they had more or less gone on without Ashe after the last mission she'd partaken in, before they'd joined the RRTS. "Few months, maybe a year if she's unlucky. They said it was pretty painful to live through it. I don't doubt it, but then I wouldn't know." He laughed a bit, thinking back on when the three of them had been nearly unstoppable, despite the fact they did get the living Hell knocked out of them. "Beaten up isn't quite the lightest way to put it. We nearly got killed a few times, if I recall, especially Ashe and myself." He finished his cigarette. "If it is a false call, save one of them for me... This was supposed to be my vacation leave to go see Ashe for a while..."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 05:15 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob slumped down into the pilot's chair and started to do a third diagnostic of the ships interior and exterior systems. Everything was good to go as usual since he ship was a private installment rather than a military standard issue. He click the comm. "Just as a warning, if any of the damage my ship, I will kill you. Regardless of what happened. You know, just a heads up." He laughed and turned on the internal nav system.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:03 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Wayne laughed.

''Hey that means that if someone shoots by mistake, anothe's going to have to jump in front to protect the wall. Better one dead than an entire crew!''

Playing with his pistol.

''Christ****, when are we going?''

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:07 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The Lt Cmdr had been silent until that point, just checking his gear. He looked up and hit the inter-com. "Lets go stick jockey." John stood and walked over to the air seal and was about to seal the ship when footsteps on the gantry caught his attention and a white suited scientist ran passed the commander. John reached up and closed the seal when the scientist was in. "Ok Jacob, your cleared to proceed."

The scientist, out of breath, dumped his field equipment in the cargo crate and slumped to the crash seat.

"Buckle up kid."

Wordlessly the scientist complied, nodding.

The Lt commander then headed to the cockpit and took the co-pilots chair. "Everything set?"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 11:09 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sighed and tapped the com. "Call me Joker. You'll see why in a second." He calmly waited until the docking hear had released and slammed the throttle forward, all the way to the top speed. The shuttle jerked forward and sped towards it's destination. In an attempt to be funny he set the ship in a slight spin and depressurized the cockpit, which started to spin the opposite direction, basically keeping it still. "They call me Joker, cause watching you guys spin around in there while I am fine is funny as hell."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 11:24 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Just as the Commander reached over to turn the gravity back on he paused. Jacob was right it was funny, several of the members we spinning but so was the cabin to them. He held back. "This ought to be an interesting trip. "Bloody hell you'll give 'em space sickness." He laughed as, bewildered, the RRTS members collided into each other.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 12:04 AM