KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)

A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

She smiled brightly, the flame around her growing brighter. "Yes. I'd never leave your side. We Geancanachs are very loyal fairies. Besides... I wouldnt let you make plans without me." She held onto his shirt, wincing from the pain in her wing when he wasnt looking.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 03:12 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth lightly placed a finger on her wing and let his soul run to that spot, slowly healing her wing. once he was done he smiled "there...should be as good as new, Gean. and you know when i'm done with my plans i always let your ead over them for flaws. alright, first matter of business is too find the living. can you grow right now?"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 03:18 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and flew down to stand in front of him. She was engulfed in a ball of fire which slowly grew. Her wings were gone but she was bigger now. Heat radiated off of her, a heat which would warm the cold heart of any demon. Her flame wouldnt harm them either, only angels would be hurt by this fire. "Where shall we start?"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 03:21 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth smiled, his feelings for her showing slightly "we should start where our good friend Nakir was last at...maybe she didn't find all that lived." he walked torawrds the spot and felt his heart grow less cold by the minute

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 03:28 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeassassin79
N00b Pwnage 1337

boom

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 04:24 PM
animeassassin79 is currently offline Click here to Send animeassassin79 a Private Message Find more posts by animeassassin79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Shadow turned, sauntering away, a smirk on his face. "Well, had they not been overworked for the last few years, I can guarantee they'd be better at their job." He dared not speak it aloud, for he knew the consequences of a statement that might be perceived as even slightly mutinous. He continued across the field, stopping here and there to reprimand troops that were causing the issue, either lying worthlessly on the field or hiding from attacks. "Not very befitting of our kind to hide from the likes of those worthless things... I mean, even their men wear dresses and carry those sissy stringy things... What're they called?" He thought for a minute, though the word 'harp' escaped him. I don't believe this... He watched as another angel scout flew across the far side of the field and drew from his back Kiryu, the sword he had claimed from a fallen enemy, as well as a handful of the daggers he kept at his belt. While heading forward slowly with his sword, he threw one dagger, intentionally missing, as a warning shot. Since his days as a soldier had slowed and allowed him to become a commander, his "playtime" on the battlefield had been hindered quite a lot. He proceeded to smirk as he drew nearer the end of the field where the angel flew, his eyes beginning to ominously glow a crimson red...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 05:19 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

kaiisura stopped suddenly and scouted the feilds for a demon. Her golden eyes landed on a demon with a smirk on his face and panic revealed itself to him. 'just great, a demon. I'm not a fighter I'm a scouter... I didnt sign up for this..' she thought to herself. the dagger had nearly missed her head let alone scared her half to death. She drew one of her katanas just in case if the demon wanted to 'play around' with her a bit. For the past few days it seemed that alot of demons liked tormenting her...

Last edited by Ayáme Libertine on Jun 23rd, 2008 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 09:32 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth looked ahead, not bothering to turn around "Shadow, thats enough! and you will be dealt with for your comment back there. now regroup the soldiers and meet in the center of the field." he looked around, not finding any living demons or creatures. he looked at Gean and sighed "today wasn't a good day for our side. i think we have lost this day, but the men think they done something good, so lets not ruin their moods."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 10:18 PM
DangerousBeauty

Nakir landed softly behind kaiisura. "Having trouble?" Her arms were crossed and her face still showed signs of extreme anger, but her voice was soft and kind as always.

Gean nodded and looked out over the field. "It looks a lot worse when I'm bigger... I cant believe we lost so many." She shook her head and turned away from the field. "Is that all you needed today sir?... Shall I return to my smaller size now?" It had only been about half an hour, she had another 30 minutes to go.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 11:20 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth smiled "not yet...we still have some time left and some more areas to cover" He looked over at her and then back at the field where he fought that day, where he slain a quarter of the army with Behemoth's help

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 11:28 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Shadow called out to his troops, never taking an eye off the scout he'd started in on. "Men, fall back. We're to return immediately. That's not a request, and it's not a matter of if you want. That's an order. Move out."

He stood for a moment, marking in his mind's eye the scout's face. He'd seen her before in a battlefield, and this made twice now, he'd left her alive, though the first time not on orders.

He sheathed Kiryu, turning and slowly making his way back toward the depths of the Underworld, once again ready to receive his punishment, though now wondering if it was all worth it...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 01:44 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Kaiisura half froze, 'oh no... not Nakir... what did i do wronge this time?' she thought to herself. Her golden eyes watched the demon retreat and she knew she'd seen him before... oh yeah! Kaiisura's eyes widend. 'was that truely him? i saw him on the battlefeild before, he couldve easily killed me but he didnt, so what stopped him now?' Kaiisura sighed, 'why am i feeling this way towards a demon? i have dreams of him for christs sake! does my mind, body, and soul not know the penalty for falling for a demon?' Kaiisura turned to Nakir, "no I'm good, sorry miss Nakir, I'll do better tommorrow I promise." thats what Kaiisura said but in her head she silently begged Nakir to forgive her and not tell God of her mistakes today.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 02:38 AM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
Shadow called out to his troops, never taking an eye off the scout he'd started in on. "Men, fall back. We're to return immediately. That's not a request, and it's not a matter of if you want. That's an order. Move out."

He stood for a moment, marking in his mind's eye the scout's face. He'd seen her before in a battlefield, and this made twice now, he'd left her alive, though the first time not on orders.

He sheathed Kiryu, turning and slowly making his way back toward the depths of the Underworld, once again ready to receive his punishment, though now wondering if it was all worth it...

<<EDIT: center of the field, not Underworld. my bad. I misread. just... overlook me tonight.>>

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 02:47 AM
DangerousBeauty

Nakir smiled faintly and put her hand on Kaiisura's Shoulder. "You are following in the path of Iofiel, the one who fell for the demon Shagrath... Work hard not to think of him. And when you see him next time in battle, do not hesitate to strike. Or you shall end up like Iofiel, betrayed by the man she loved... Read you bible tonight and get some rest. I wont tell if you dont." She smiled and lifted into the air, leaving Kaiisura alone amongst the bodies.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 02:53 AM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Kaiisura looked down at the palms of her hands and sighed heavily. she looked up at the sky and silently prayed. She grabbed the cross on her gold necklace and bowed her head respectfully. 'shes right, i must not fall for a demon... he would betray me like Iofiel was betrayed by her demon lover, Shagrath. but is he anything like Shagrath?' Kaiisura shook her head. 'why am i even giving this a second thought? he wouldnt look at me twice in that way... would he?' Kaiisura slapped her head, 'urg, i got to stop thinking that way!' Kaiisura floated off the torn battlefeild, she was done for the day. Kaiisura had to leave or she was going to end up searching for the demon and asking his opinion.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 03:12 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth looked around and sighed "lets go back Gean, we can't find anymore today." he walked slowly, his boots breaking bones of the fallen, both agel and demon. as he walked to the group of soldiers his anger returned "so one of you soldiers here want to end up like poor old Shagrath, risking his life for something as pathetic as an angel? if i find out one of my men has been sneaking behind my back to see a foul thing like that, they wouldn't fear satan as much as they feared me! understood?" as all but one soldier yelled understood, he looked at Shadow "is that understood, soldier?"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 07:45 PM
DangerousBeauty

Gean frowned and looked over at Mordeth. "Sir... Calm yourself. They've had a long day. Let's just return and make plans for our next battle. We need to speak with Satan about tougher training courses." She gasped as her body returned to its smaller size. "Damn.. I thought I had more time." She sighed and flew up to sit on Mordeth's shoulder. "Shadow means well. You have no proof that his is in love with an angel."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 07:58 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

serg glared down at the 10 angels he had slain, his claws soaked in blood, his dagger protruding horridly from an angels skull, the scorched bones. he grinned savagely. "so weak." he reached down for the dagger and pulled it from the blackened bones. he slid it into a small sheath, and began walking in the direction of mordeth. he licked the blood off of his claws, shuddering at the taste of angel blood, unlike the mettalic taste of human blood, angel blood had a flavor all its own. as he caught up with the arch demon, the height difference became stunningly clear. he did not speak, as he found it unfitting. he simply followed along, cleaning his claws of blood.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 07:59 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth shook his head and looked over at Gean "he has that same look Shagrath had...don't say you don't remember. of all people you should remember the most." he looked around and seen Serg walk over "nice for you to join us, lacky. you'll be punished along with Shadow later. now retreat back into Hell, you'll be going through tougher courses than you ever dreamed before"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 08:32 PM
DangerousBeauty

Gean flinched at his words and looked down at her feet. "Dont you ever speak of that. I dont care who you are, but you have no right to bring that up. You know perfectly well how I feel, you also know what Satan will do to me if he finds that out." She pushed herself off of his shoulder and went to sit on Serg's shoulder instead. She didnt want to talk to Mordeth right now. He brought up painful memories.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 08:37 PM