KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)

A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Nakir stood ready. The beast wouldnt be heard to deal with. She had immobilized him once before. Mordeth would have to wait his turn. She withdrew her bible from her pack, and began to chant. The pages turned on their own as her voice echoed across the land. One by one pages flew from the book to assault the charging monster. The words on the page burned his flesh. The number of pages seemed infinite. No matter how many were tore free from the book, more appeared in their place.

"My love, I would like nothing more than to watch Mordeth beg and cry for us to take mercy upon he beloved fairy." She cackled. "And, Ive been thinking.. Why not keep this child as our own? He could take our son's place as Prince of Hell."

"No! You cannot have him!" Gean flew from her hut. She desperately tried to squeeze between the bars of her cage. "He is my son! You cannot have him!" She cried.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 05:41 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Behemoth's charged faultered as he was hit with the pages. He fell and came to a complete stop, growling and howling in annoyance and pain. Mordeth stopped running and fell to a knee. "Back to Hell with you, Behemoth!" The beast let out a final roar as he sank into the ground. Mordeth rose, chuckling a little as he stared at Nakir. "Still have the same tricks up your sleeve don't you? Haven't learned anything new..."

Satan looked down at the cage, smiling a little. "I think we can make him to be a fine prince, my love. Gean, say hello to the future Prince of Hell, our son." He laughed again, letting another wave of cold energy flow into Gean's cage. "Ah yes, I wonder how your lover would take the news."

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 06:11 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

"Ive learned one." She bowed her head and raised her voice in prayer. Symbols formed upon the blessed earth. "You walked onto holy lands Mordeth." Her grin turned sadistic. "Repent." Spikes shot up from the ground around his feet.

Gean screamed. Her wings froze up. She fell to the bottom of the cage as the cold bit at her body. She screamed Mordeths name. Ereshkigal laughed as she danced with the baby.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 06:36 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth, caught by surprise, jumped back. He shouted as he felt spikes go through his feet. "Clever..." He said under his breath, "Caught me off gaurd." He stuggled to pull his feet off the spikes, feeling vulnerable standing there immobilized.

Satan watched Ereshkigal dance with the child, removing his hand from the cage. "He can't hear you, Gean. Any connection you two had has been cut off. The things one does to let a loved one live." He smiled as sat up, holding a palm up into the air in front of him. "Lets watch Mordeth's progress, shall we." A portal swirled slowly into existence, flickering before an image of Mordeth and Nakir appeared in it.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 06:53 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Nakir drew her long sword and rushed the immobilized Mordeth. "Back to hell!" She gave a battle cry as she slashed at Mordeth's chest.

Gean tried to scream a warning to her love.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 07:05 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Without thinking, Mordeth stabbed a blade forward at Nakir as he felt her sword hit his chest. His eyes went wide as the pain ran through every nerve of his body. He stood still, coughing a little bit of black blood as he stared at Nakir with a look of shock.

Satan shouted in anger. "YOU FOOL! YOU PATHETIC ARROGANT BASTARD!! One task! One task and you fail!" He closed the portal, remembering that Mordeth couldn't hear him. He looked at Ereshkigal, breathing hard. "Send men to set up a private area with clerics outside the gates for Mordeth. He will not die before this war is over! I will make sure of it."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 07:24 PM
DangerousBeauty

Nakir froze. His blood stained blade stuck out between her wings. Crimson trickled from her nose and mouth. "F..Finally." She fell forward against Mordeth.

Gean shook in her cage. "Mordeth.. No.. No Mordeth!" She started to cry.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 07:49 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Too weak to move, Mordeth stood still, panting as his vision started to darken and blur. "Gean...I failed you. I failed our son...forgive me..." He let his head drop forward and closed his eyes, certain that they will never open again...

Satan glared at Gean's cage. "Quiet!! Pathetic creature shedding tears for a pathetic bastard." He rose from his throne and began to walk but turned around, his smile returning to his lips. He walked over to Gean's cage and picked it up, staring inside. "You're coming with. There is always the possibility he will not survive. Wouldn't want you to miss his death."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 06:21 AM
DangerousBeauty

The spikes faded. Nakir slowly slumped. Her breathing was shallow, but she was alive.

Gean cowered within her cage. "He is not dead! He cannot die!" She wept. Ereshkigal sat back upon her throne to rock the child to sleep. "Be safe my love." She said to her husband.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 06:54 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth's breathing became slow and shallow, blood rushing out of the wound from his chest. Slowly, his body started to sink into the ground, the air where he stood combusting into a short lived black flame.

Satan nodded at his wife before leaving the throne room. He was quiet as he carried Gean down the halls to the palace's entrance. As he stepped out from behind the doors, he seen demons of all shapes and sizes bowing and running off to where Mordeth's camp would be. He looked up to see Mordeth's body lower into Hell. "There you go Gean. your first real look of him after all this time. Such a wonderful occasion. Glad I'm not missing it." He chuckled as he continued to walk towards the Gates.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 07:07 AM
DangerousBeauty

Angels slowly made their way down from the cloud above to collect their fallen leader. She opened her eyes to see her second in command carefully take her into his arms. She struggled to stay awake as they returned to heaven.

Gean pulled on the bars. "Release me! Let me go to him! Please! Let me be with him during his final moments!" She begged. "Mordeth!" She cried out for him.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 07:10 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Satan smiled as he walked past the gates and towards the tents set up. He kept his gaze on Mordeth, watching his body finally land on the ground in the middle of the encampment. "Close enough for you Gean? Or shall we get closer to see the damage he took?"

Mordeth stirred in his unconscious state, lost in the darkness he was certain was death for his kind.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 07:21 AM
DangerousBeauty

"Release me! Please let me go to him! Let me be with him!" She stared up at Satan. "My Lord, please.. I beg you." Her eyes stayed on Satan. She prayed that he would have mercy upon her and let her go to him.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 04:01 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Satan smiled, looking over at Mordeth as clerics gathered around him. "I have a better idea." He walked over to the group of clerics surrounding Mordeth, walking up to the altar he now lay on. Satan put the cage down next to Mordeth, making sure he was just out of Gean's reach. "Such a happy reunion this is."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 04:36 AM
DangerousBeauty

She stared up at her Lord, and now Master. "I did nothing to deserve this. Was I not loyal to you and your wife? Did I not watch over your son as if he were my own?! I have done nothing to deserve this torture!" She reached through the bars in an effort to touch Mordeth. "Please wake up!"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 04:42 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Satan stared at the cage, losing his smile. "Watched over him as if he were your own? If you had watched over him like that, he wouldn't have died!" The clerics stopped their work, too scared to move. Satan looked at all of them, speaking softly. "Start healing or i will personally tear all off all of your limbs." Satan, turned and walked back towards the Gates, not caring about Mordeth or Gean.

The clerics circled over Mordeth once more, fear in their eyes as they quickly began to chant as one. A cleric in a red robe at the head of the group held his hands out and placed them on Mordeth's exposed chest.

'It's cold...' Mordeth thought. 'Wait...I can feel. I thought i was dead?' The cold sensation started to flow through his body but to his side it was warm. With great effort, Mordeth opened his eyes and seen the cleric staring down at him. Both stared at each other, confused, before Mordeth shot a hand up to the cleric's throat, squeezing it tight.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 05:16 AM
DangerousBeauty

She looked tot he clerics for assistance. One of them would let her out.. Right? "Please release me. I need to be with him.." Out of the corner of her eye she saw movement. Mordeth grabbed hold of the clerics neck. "Mordeth stop! Hes trying to help! Release him!"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 05:51 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth's eyes were wide as he stared into the cleric's. "Gean...?" He slowly let go of the cleric's throat, lowering his arm back to his side. Wincing, he sat up and looked to the side where his body was warm when the rest was cold. "Gean..." He mumbled again, raising his hand to the bars of her cage.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 06:25 AM
DangerousBeauty

"Yes.. Yes love its me.. Im here." She took his hand and gave it a gentle kiss. "Im right here. Lay back down. Get some rest." She nodded to the clerics in hope that they would continue. "Rest, and then we will go see our boy. Ok?"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 06:33 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth nodded as he relaxed and layed back down, leaving his hand by Gean's cage. 'It's been a long time...she looks as beautiful as i remember. I failed her though...and she's here to see the result of my failure...'. He closed his eyes, becoming lost in thought as the clerics cautiously went back to work on his wounds.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2012 06:45 AM