KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)

A Lover's War: Heaven Vs. Hell (rp)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

"I know.." She gave him a weak smile as they entered the castle. Ereshkigal was still holding the sleeping boy in her arms. She had yet to put him down.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 05:39 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth stopped in the doorway of throne room, glaring at Ereshkigal. His hate for Stan and Ereshkigal grew with each passing second she held his son in her arms. "You wished to see me...you Majesty?"

Satan stood in the middle of the room, facing Ereshkigal. "You have failed us Mordeth. And not only us, but your family as well. Do you remember how severe the punishments were for failures? Well, this one is just a little more severe. See, my wife and I decided that if you failed to capture Nakir or if you killed her, we would take your son as ours."

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 05:56 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Ereshkigal stared at Mordeth and Gean as her husband spoke.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 06:01 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Satan turned around, staring at Mordeth without a hint of emotion anywhere. "Your son will now be our son and he will be the Prince of Hell. And as for Gean, i have a new cage for her." He motioned with a hand at what seemed to be a box made of ice and in the middle Gean's hut. "Before you ask, your punishment is going to be a long, painful one. You will be chained above our thrones where you can watch us raise our newly adopted son and also hear Gean's cries of mercy. Also, your flesh will peel off all day, only to grow back to fall off once more." Finally, a small smile appeared on his lips.

Mordeth lost his patience and walked towards Satan, moving a hand down to one of his scimitars. "You will leave my family out of this!"

Satan smiled and plunged a hand into Mordeth's wound. He turned his hand around and wrapped his fingers around one of Mordeth's ribs, lifting him off the ground. "You dare defy me in my castle?!"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 06:17 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Geans eyes moved from her son to the cage. She stared in horror at it. That would kill her! Her flame wouldnt last against that cold! She tumbled off Mordeths shoulder as he rushed Satan, falling to the floor with a soft cry.

Her son began to cry from the sudden commotion. Ereshkigal stood to take the boy to a separate room. "Dont hurt him to badly love. We need him alive." She rocked the babe as she left.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 06:27 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Satan sighed and threw Mordeth across the room, watching him hit a pillar. "I'll find a new purpose for you soon enough." He turned to Gean. "Don't be worried Gean. you won't die in there. No, you'll stay alive but every day will be a struggle."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 06:36 AM
DangerousBeauty

Gean bowed her head. "Yes my Lord.." She knew she couldnt fight back.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 06:50 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth rose to his feet slowly, swaying a bit. "Leave her out of this. She wasn't the one that failed to capture Nakir. Isn't it bad enough that you're taking our son away?"

Satan turned back to Mordeth. "She will be punished as a reminder to you for your failures. All you have brought us has been minor victories and failures. Can't even capture a pathetic angel. No, instead you get yourself killed. You should be thanking me for bringing you back." He held out his palm, opening a small portal up. a vision of Nakir being taken away by angels appeared. "So, you nearly killed her. Just as she did you. Seems you won't be a wall orniment anytime soon."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 07:02 AM
DangerousBeauty

"Mordeth.. You should go." Gean said softly as she flew to her new cage. Her life was going to be terrible from here on out. "Please.. Just go get Nakir and come back as soon as possible." She stood on top of the cage while waiting for Satan to put her in.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 07:17 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

"Not so fast Gean. You're going with him so if he fails, you fail and both will be punished." He knew Ereshkigal would disapprove but for now she was occupied with the child.

Mordeth didn't know what to think, how to react to the news of Gean coming with him. He looked over at her, feeling worried and even more pressured not to fail this time.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 07:34 AM
DangerousBeauty

"Me? My Lord.. I havent been on the field in some time. And to be away from my son! You cannot do this to me! I need to be near him!" She flew to kneel at his feet. "Please. I beg you. Ill do anything, just dont separate me from my child!" She bowed to him. "Please!"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 07:44 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Satan looked down at Gean, smiling. "Have you forgotten already? He is not your son anymore. Now, I expected the both of you gone in the next couple of hours. I will hear nothing else about it."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 07:50 AM
DangerousBeauty

Gean stayed in her bowed position. She couldnt move. She wasnt sure if she could even breath... She was going to be away from her son.. No.. NO! She shook her head as she started to weep.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 07:55 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Satan walked past Gean to the room where Ereshkigalwas with the child. A satisfied smile on his face as he listened to Gean weep.

Mordeth slowly walked over to Gean, kneeling in front of her. He put a hand next to her on the floor, opening it up. "Come Gean...let's get this done with as fast as possible. I don't want to be away anymore than you do."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 07:58 AM
DangerousBeauty

Gean didnt move at once.. But eventually did crawl into the palm of his hand.

Ereshkigal was standing over Shagrath's old crib. Her hand held Ezekiels as he slept.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 08:05 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth rose to from his kneeling position, holding his hand tohis chest as he exited the castle.

Satan walked up behind Ereshkigal and slipped his arms around her waist, closing his eyes as he kissed her neck. "Are you ready to raise another child?"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2012 03:53 AM
DangerousBeauty

Gean was silent.

Ereshkigal grinned, feeling her husbands presence. "I think so.. My black heart as had plenty of time to heal.. Im ready to do it right this time. Without Gean here, nothing can go wrong.. I wont loose my son again." She reached down to hold the little babys hand.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 01:54 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth stared ahead as he walked through the Gates, not wanting to say anything that would cause a fight. Shouts were heard to his left before crashing. Curious, he looked over and felt a little smile form on his lips as he seen the giant form of Behemoth rushing at him and Gean.

Satan nodded, rubbing a thumb over Erehskigal's stomach. "We'll be the ones to watch over him and raise him to be a great Prince."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 02:08 AM
DangerousBeauty

Gean flew out of Mordeths hand straight towards the beast. She flew up to his face. "Sit, Behemoth!" She grinned.

Ereshkigal nodded. "Yes.. He will never leave our side."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 02:45 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Mordeth smiled as Behemoth stopped his charge and sat down like an obediant dog. Mordeth walked up to the beast and started petting him, "Not so vicious are you? Just a big fluff ball with horns and eats angels." He looked at Gean and winked "Seems my heart isn't the only one that melts when you're around."

Satan smiled, resting his chin on her shoulder, "I wouldn't have it any other way, my love."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2012 03:44 AM