KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament

Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

(Chuck Norris? Um...)

The arena sure was big, the biggest that 18 Year old Yusuke Urameshi had ever seen. And he was no stranger to Tournaments on a Grand Scale. And those tournaments had been full of some serious fighters - perfect practice for this Galactic Tournament. His hair was slicked back and spiky, and he wore a white shirt and jeans, with a red and green jacket over them, a gym bag slung over his right shoulder. He scratched the back of his leg with his white sneaker, as he stared up at the giant glowing tournament bracket. He scanned down the list until he saw his name.

"Well, there I am...and the unlucky bastard I'm up against first is....The Predecessor? Man where do these guys come up with these names?" The ex-spirit detective said out loud.

Chuck Norris had just left the arena, and Yusuke remembered the look of annoyance he got from his surrounding fighters when yusuke sized him up with a quick brush away and a short "He's no Toguro, that's for sure..."

The matches were to start immediately, and Yusuke quickly looked around frantically. "Whoah what!?!? I'm starving here! and need a place to change! You're telling me that I need to go fight right now? Well fine then! Bring on this guy! It's not the first time I've had to fight some powerful guys on such short notice!"

And with that, Yusuke headed towards the designated arena - The Fire Arena.

"So supposedly this place is pretty hot huh?" Yusuke thought with a snigger, already beginning to plan out the best ways to take advantage of this fact.... He stepped inside...

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 07:38 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(waits)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 07:53 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(waits as well but is very occupied with Battlefield: Bad Company =3 )

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 09:22 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Ivy walked into the arena. She waited for a match and decided to watch a couple of matches from a distance, but she figured she wouldnt be able to do that seeing as how they were taken to the differnt arenas and she sighed heavily, "so when is it our turn? huh ivy? huh?!" Mercury said in her head. "Shut up will you! I'm trying to concentrate here! You'll know when we get to fight you ADHD whore.." Yakui replied. "Will you two stop bickering, your just lucky that you were even created. Otherwise there would be no fights for you two. Now shut up and be patient ok?" Ivy said in her head, an irritated look on her face.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 09:41 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

A small italian man in red overalls and a red cap walked up. "You must'a be my opponant." Mario glanced up at Ivy's face. "You want'a Pizza while we wait?" Mario was carrying a rather large lunch box. "We have'a yet to be assigned an arena. Maybe we can catch a fight'a, on'a that screen over there." Mario pointed to a row of benches an a large sceen-like device.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 10:16 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Red arrives at the ice field where he see's alot of people cheering then he see's his opponnent jacopeX

Red:are you my opponnent

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 11:21 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X: "Well what type of question is that? Of course i'm your opponent! hmmm......You seem to posses the presence of a weak mortal....But I probably am not sensing your true ability. I hope this is not another waste of time. As the senscere man that I am, I will let you attack first."

Jacope X awaits Red's first move as Jacope X held his guard easily.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 11:48 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matroshka
He walked into it and teleported. He was now in the arena. He took a look around. "great" Demyx was trying to figure out a plan to this area. It wasn't very large and the water was filled with nasty things as far as he could see. He smiled " well at least its better than fighting on top of a volcano" He wondered if people actually could fight there too. He lifted his hand and a glowing water sphere turned into his water guitar, now in his hand he got ready to play it. Demyx was now ready to fight. He smirked. " Heh "

The moment Demyx acquired his guitar Jack was already at him. Jack swung the sacred Celestial Sword downward the blade shimmering blinding light. Jack embraced the hilt of the holy sword with both hands and came down on Demyx with all his might. Jack knew from seeing Demyx that he had control over water; but how much was unknown to Jack. Jack's celestial energy would come in use here to be able to counterattack any magical energies he may use.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 12:37 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Demyx quickly stroke a few strings and held up his guitar to block the hit. He held him off with all his might. He reached up with an avialable finger and hit a few tunes. Out of the water came six water ghosts. He smiled and said " DANCE WATER DANCE !" They lunged toward Jack. Demyx perfect chance to get to hit Jack once he was occupied.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 01:02 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matroshka
Axel smiled as he walked toward Jack " so your the JACK ive heard so much about" He looked at him. He could tell this guy was no push over. Axel was ready for this fight , hands down. Fire vs Fire just a matter of whos fire is better. Axel was sure both his Blade wheels were in great condition. Sharp for close encounters and good for throwing. The source of his power was in those weapons. But as long as no one knew hed be fine. Besides he knew hand to hand combat. Axel's amazingly quick speed would help him get closer to the enemy. But Axel still had no idea how well this guy faught. Axel was ready.
" well if you hadent gotten the name im Axel. Got it memorized !?"

"when you're finished talking to your imaginary freind 'jack' we can start" john replied, standing up.."fire isnt my only trick by the way, so dont expect a flame on flame match"..the reaper gestured around him.."as you can see, we are on top of a very huge mountain..the fight will start when we both reach the bottom" john summoned his scythe in a flash of balck smoke..it was ten feet long, and john, ever the breaker of traditions, held it not in the middle, but close to its end..he lifted the gigantic weapon like it was a toy and waved it around him in a traditional salute.."may the best fighter win" he said..
john suddenly pushed axel over the edge and launched himself off the mountain...using telekinesis he propelled himself faster until he was speeding towards the river like a rocket..the mountian was so high that it took john several minutes to reach its base..when he finally did the grim reaper junior twisted sharply and landed on the liquid surface of the river as though it were solid ground, his sudden appearance scaring and scattering the belves that were drinking nearby..villagers nearby also ran off, not of fright, but they were bringing the rest of the people to watch..john waved casually at the newcomers and waited patiently for axel..

Last edited by MadMel on Jun 26th, 2008 at 07:02 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 06:53 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

red took out red and white capsule devices and threw them in the air and they bursted with a white light then the llight formed into strange creatures

red:Azelf,Uxie,Mesprit,umbreon,hitmonlee,go

red:Umbreon Faint attack

Umbreon slid into its shadow and dissapeared without a trace and no sign of him anywhere

red:hitmonlee combo kick now

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:03 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Mario watched the screen as the fight in the lightning arena took off, seeing the hooded warrior carrying a glowing red blade do several jumps to avoid the lightning. The Plumber/Super Hero watched as two fighters sparred, the his ears perked up at the sound of a voice on a type of loud speaker. It anounced his fight.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:46 AM
Obsidian Fury

Darth Phlegm defended with a strike against the strike of her opponent as she landed on her knee in front of the opponent. She looked upwards in the eyes of Leyna before using the force to jump backwards. She then extended her hand towards Leyna, gripped it and threw the opponent to the side trough the force. Only a second or two after, a lighting struck where the two had been standing.

Darth Phlegm took a deep breath and suddenly she hoovered in the air without descend or ascend. She floated sidewards and she focused on circling her opponent from roughly ten meters away and ten meters up. She gripped the center of her saber and detached it into two lightsabers. She dropped them both, only to pick them up with the force and control them telekineticly. As her two blades spun around her, she clenched her fists almost like a prayer, closed her eyes and positioned herself in a meditation stance up above.

Barf started to punch the platform, hoping to beat it to dust. If they fell, hopefully would Barf be the one to live the fall, and he could always fight whilst midair. So he started punching the platform, and he punched and punched and punched, crumbling it small piece by small piece. He held onto it with his feet and attacked it with headbutts and punches.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:32 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Darth Vassisk jumped away from the platform using the Force to aide his trajectory. He spun i mid-air, and released the platform, giving it a Force aided shove to accelerate the pieces. Then, in mid air, the Sith Lord flipped backwards extended a hand grabbed Barf (I'm gonna be sick) in a Force hold so the creature floated in mid-air and spun around then threw his arm down with his hand contorted in an open palm thrust sending Barf careening onto a lower platform with extreme force and speed so that the platform exploded into chunks when Barf hit it and went through it to land, impact crater style, into the platform below the other as its chunks rained down on him. The Sith landed on a platform high above, smiling to himself. Several of those, big, hunter birds schreeched and dove on their oppertunistic prey: Darth Vassisk.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jun 26th, 2008 at 10:19 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 10:15 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Axel snapped out of it. " oooo so your name is John? " Stupid him he didnt pay enough attention. HE shook his head " what ever" He held out his hands as his fire wheels came into his hands. He smiled. In a matter of minutes Axel ran over to John. Running at 50 miles per hour he reached there. " good run" He said a little out of breath. "oo so you wanna play marco polo in the water ?" He hovered over the ground and flew towards John , leading behind him were massive flames. Axel was ready for a defensive and an offensive attack at this point

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 01:55 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(dragon47 you can't keep switching from different pokemon. Pick six to use per battle and that's it; and I know you only have used five thus far so that leaves one other pokemon to use)

Jack looked at the six water ghosts closing in on him. Jack started to spin his sword above him gaining speed and he jumped a few feet into the air and shouted, "SHOOTING STARS!!!" Suddenly comets came flying out of a perimeter of the sword swings; dozens of them mauling down the water ghosts and aim most of them towards Demyx. Jack had to conserve his energy not willing to wear himself down so early in the battle.

~~~~~
Leyna stood up and looked at the floating Phlegm. Leyna never faced a sith before or any force user for that matter. But it would seem that she never faced off against a paladin before. Leyna's pupils vanished and suddenly twelve bolts of lightning that came crashing down all turned heading straight for Phlegm in-closing her. The twelve bolts came from all corners trapping the sith within.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 02:53 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(the way the blades are spinning would deflect those bolts.)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:20 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Demyx bolted out of the way dodging a few. A few got close and he played a high note and hit the them away turning them into nothing but dust as they came. His weapon couldnt hold out forever. As the last few came he ran towards Jack very fast, as a title wave of water followed behind Demyx. He ran to Jack and swung his guitar towards him with fast speed.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:44 PM
Obsidian Fury

Barf flipped up to his feet again and even though a little disoriented from the heavy impact, he was still fully capable of giving away quite the fight. So by starting with running at place, after a few seconds he dashed the arena as well, running from platform to platform with rapid jumps at high speed. As he ran, he gathered stone and shattered pieces from the platforms and almost like a machinegun did he start launching boulders and stone the size of himself- some even larger- towards the Sith Lord.

Darth Phlegm kept her eyes closed, took a deep breath and then extended her arms and legs, giving out a mighty scream that echoed across the entire arena. Around her, it looked almost as if the air turned solid and bended at her will, and as the lightings was about to strike her, they instead started flashing around her as if they struck a sort of orbit field. Her scream intensified and the solid air surrounding her grew at size and instead of striking her did the lighting bolts fly away from her, some going straight for Leyna.

Darth Phlegm dropped herself from the levitating state and landed on the ground with a knee and hand first and looked towards her advesary whom was being attacked by the same lighting bolts that was sent towards Darth Phlegm. She should know better than to use Force Repulse this early, and it was a miracle that it even worked. It was a master she yet had not mastered completely. She took the sabers back into her hands to not strain her force usage more than necessary, and with that she dashed towards Leyna with one saber in each hand.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 03:56 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(And Leyna knows that how?)

Jack landed on his feet and looked up to see Demyx swinging his guitar at him. Jack was hit across the face by his weapon and stumbled back a bit but managed to keep his footing. Jack looked up again only to be swept away by the tidal wave. He was tossed underwater and swam up. He surfaced a few seconds later and got on a small island.

Jack stood to his feet coughing and looked over at Demyx. It would seem that Demyx had mastery over water so this arena gave him all the advantage. Jack embraced the hilt of his sword with both hands and got himself in a fighting stance. Jack was bleeding from his mouth but not much. He ran forward closing in on Demyx again and went in with a barrage of sword attacks. The attacks were fast and elegent as Jack focused on trying to break through Demyx's defenses.

~~~~~
Leyna's eyes widen at what Phlegm just did and one of the bolts of lightning struck her in the chest sending her flying back into a boulder. The impact caused a small crater on the boulder as Leyna landed on the ground. Leyna managed to stand back up and she saw the sith charging towards her. Leyna got in a defensive stance knowing it would take a while till she can reach full strength again after being struck by the bolt of lightning.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 04:59 PM