KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament

Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Ivy slowly smiled as her fight was called. "About time!" yakui said in her head. "Yay! we get to fight!" Mercury replied after Yakui. "Don't get too cocky you two, he maybe small but He looks like he'll put up a challenge." Ivy retorted to Yakui and Mercury in her head. She turned to the small italiana man and smirked. "Well shall we?" she said.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 05:23 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Barf flipped up to his feet again and even though a little disoriented from the heavy impact, he was still fully capable of giving away quite the fight. So by starting with running at place, after a few seconds he dashed the arena as well, running from platform to platform with rapid jumps at high speed. As he ran, he gathered stone and shattered pieces from the platforms and almost like a machinegun did he start launching boulders and stone the size of himself- some even larger- towards the Sith Lord.
Darth Vassisk's eyes locked onto the flying rocks and as they smashed into the platform he leaped over and with a flash his saber was out, one of the prey birds dove in, its claws sharpening for the Sith Lords back. Vassisk dropped his saber in the air as he dodged several rocks and with the Force he sent the saber back into the bird, its blood-red blade piercing the birds wing, and it schreeched, as the lightsaber slashing across its chest and up through its neck then it exited. Vassisk landed in a crouch with a hand on the platform as the saber sailed into his grip. The smoking, chalked bird dropped violently out of the sky, smoke whisping from its severed wounds. It fell in-front of Barf. As more rocks flew up at the Sith Lord he grabbed them with his Force grip and hurled them back.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:38 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dragon47
red took out red and white capsule devices and threw them in the air and they bursted with a white light then the llight formed into strange creatures

red:Azelf,Uxie,Mesprit,umbreon,hitmonlee,go

red:Umbreon Faint attack

Umbreon slid into its shadow and dissapeared without a trace and no sign of him anywhere

red:hitmonlee combo kick now
Jacope X was impressed by Red's use of combat by taming other creatures to fight for him. He watches as Hitmolee goes for a combination of kicks at Jacope but he easily bloacks them all but the last one was caught. Jacope X then throws Hitmolee over his head and straight into the ground, leaving a crater. Jacope X jumps up to the ground and heelstomps Htimolee. Jacope X then jumps back away from the Pokemon and awaits to see if it will still attack.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:20 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by IvyToiletseat laughing out loud
Ivy slowly smiled as her fight was called. "About time!" yakui said in her head. "Yay! we get to fight!" Mercury replied after Yakui. "Don't get too cocky you two, he maybe small but He looks like he'll put up a challenge." Ivy retorted to Yakui and Mercury in her head. She turned to the small italiana man and smirked. "Well shall we?" she said.
Mario nodded. "We shall." He finished his pizza and dashed off along beside Ivy. "I'm here because'a Bowser said he was i'll. You know of him?" Mario settled into a walk. "What is our'a arena... How will'a we see?"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:45 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Originally posted by JediFARTripper laughing out loud
Mario nodded. "We shall." He finished his pizza and dashed off along beside Ivy. "I'm here because'a Bowser said he was i'll. You know of him?" Mario settled into a walk. "What is our'a arena... How will'a we see?"

"oh you may not be able to see... but I will be..." Ivy smirked as she stepped into the shadows of the arena. "Your up Yakui, the shadows are your specialty..." Ivy said in her head. "Oh you got that right!" Yakui said. Even in the shadows of the arena you could see a dim light flash for a breif second. Yakui grinned as Ivy's blood red hair was replaced with her silver hair, Red eyes replaced golden ones, Yakui's outfit replaced Ivy's and Yakui grinned. She spotted Mario and aimed her gun, 'This won't hurt.. much!" She exclaimed fireing the gun at him.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:56 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Matroshka
Axel snapped out of it. " oooo so your name is John? " Stupid him he didnt pay enough attention. HE shook his head " what ever" He held out his hands as his fire wheels came into his hands. He smiled. In a matter of minutes Axel ran over to John. Running at 50 miles per hour he reached there. " good run" He said a little out of breath. "oo so you wanna play marco polo in the water ?" He hovered over the ground and flew towards John , leading behind him were massive flames. Axel was ready for a defensive and an offensive attack at this point

"ok, your it!" john said, shooting 1000 volts of electricty into axel...1000 volts isnt much, not even for a human, but they were over water..john considered it...he didnt know how much his oponent could take..he could very well kill axel if he dipped him into the water....on the other hand, he was a grim reaper..he could keep axel from dying by making him temporarily immortal....
john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it went through the lightning it hit him square in the chest, and suddenly axel could not feel the weariness of age nor any fatigue..john had roughly five seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he hit him with the scythe and knocked him into the water, which conducted the electricity to enourmous levels, and while axel couldnt die, he could certainly feel the pain..realising his five seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and crashlanded him on the river bank the opposite side of john..."i never was very good at comprehending human games" he said innocently.."as violent a race as you are, i naturally assumed your games involved hurting someone"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 12:46 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Night all!)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:08 AM
MadMel
Heh

(still morning here, but only for 40 minutes stick out tongue)
cya though big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:21 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( Mad Mel you cant control my character thats Godmodding. I wont reply to this you need to leave it to me how much damage my character will take from a certain hit and what he does. Its based on fairness. If everyone was able to do that it would be unfair))

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jun 27th, 2008 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 02:57 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by ESB -1138
(And Leyna knows that how?)

Jack landed on his feet and looked up to see Demyx swinging his guitar at him. Jack was hit across the face by his weapon and stumbled back a bit but managed to keep his footing. Jack looked up again only to be swept away by the tidal wave. He was tossed underwater and swam up. He surfaced a few seconds later and got on a small island.

Jack stood to his feet coughing and looked over at Demyx. It would seem that Demyx had mastery over water so this arena gave him all the advantage. Jack embraced the hilt of his sword with both hands and got himself in a fighting stance. Jack was bleeding from his mouth but not much. He ran forward closing in on Demyx again and went in with a barrage of sword attacks. The attacks were fast and elegent as Jack focused on trying to break through Demyx's defenses.

Demyx smiled as he saw that his attack worked well. He thought to himseld " well alright my first step to win" All of a sudden as Jack got up he frowned " wha to do now ..." As Jack made his move Demyx quinted his eyes "shit !" Demyx held up his sword almost closing his eyes waiting for the worst. Demyx was now scared

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 03:02 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((i did not once control your character, or decide how much damage he took...read my post properly erm))

Last edited by MadMel on Jun 27th, 2008 at 03:48 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 03:34 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

umbreon came out of jacopeX's shadow quietly and then jumped behind him unoticed then the pokemon trainer yelled to umbreon

Red:Now jacopeX its to late umbreon use iron tail on his neck

the dark dog appeared with his tail glowing umbreon's tail weighted at 1 million tons and that pressure struck jacopex in the neck full force

then umbreon finished faint attack grounding itself on the ring and surronding itself in dark energy and struck itself on to jacopeX's stomach full force

~Decretum~

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 05:45 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by MadMel
"ok, your it!" john said, shooting 1000 volts of electricty into axel...1000 volts isnt much, not even for a human, but they were over water..john considered it...he didnt know how much his oponent could take..he could very well kill axel if he dipped him into the water....on the other hand, he was a grim reaper..he could keep axel from dying by making him temporarily immortal....
john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it went through the lightning it hit him square in the chest, and suddenly axel could not feel the weariness of age nor any fatigue..john had roughly five seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he hit him with the scythe and knocked him into the water, which conducted the electricity to enourmous levels, and while axel couldnt die, he could certainly feel the pain..realising his five seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and crashlanded him on the river bank the opposite side of john..."i never was very good at comprehending human games" he said innocently.."as violent a race as you are, i naturally assumed your games involved hurting someone"
" shooting 1000 volts of electricty into axel..." 1 you decided what would happen to my character.

"john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it went through the lightning it hit him square in the chest, and suddenly axel could not feel the weariness of age nor any fatigue..john had roughly five seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he hit him with the scythe and knocked him into the water, which conducted the electricity to enourmous levels, and while axel couldnt die, he could certainly feel the pain..realising his five seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and crashlanded him on the river bank the opposite side of john."

2 You completley used my character without me even posting what i could have done to counter attack all that . Its very much so bs

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:37 AM
MadMel
Heh

" shooting 1000 volts of electricty into axel..." 1 you decided what would happen to my character.
i gave you character perfect blocking oppertunity erm

"john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it went through the lightning it hit him square in the chest, and suddenly axel could not feel the weariness of age nor any fatigue..john had roughly five seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he hit him with the scythe and knocked him into the water, which conducted the electricity to enourmous levels, and while axel couldnt die, he could certainly feel the pain..realising his five seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and crashlanded him on the river bank the opposite side of john."

2 You completley used my character without me even posting what i could have done to counter attack all that . Its very much so bs

i didnt used your character, i gave you a chance to block, making the rest of the attacks useless..if you wish to continue arguing plz take it out of this thread and to the OOC thread erm

Last edited by MadMel on Jun 27th, 2008 at 07:02 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 06:53 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Jedireaper

While Mario walked slowly there came a sonic boom. Mario entire upper body explodes into millions of pieces and there standing in front of hims was Sonic the Hedgehog. The blue hedgehog grinned as Mario's legs tumbled over to the ground and Sonic said, "what now?" And with that he used Chaos Control and vanished.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 02:28 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(Will post soon)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 02:35 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by MadMel
f you wish to continue arguing plz take it out of this thread and to the OOC thread erm

(he isn't arguing, don't make him out to look like an *******. He's just a little confused at your style)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 03:58 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Cloud strife slowly strided into the main entrance to the arenas. He looked around and yawned. Cloud took a seat and atched the fight in the Shadow Arena. "Ivy... this should be intresting." He said with a slight grin.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 04:17 PM
Obsidian Fury

Darth Phlegm used the force to jump up into the air fairly high above Leyna and she used force push to press her advesary against the ground as she descended with a mighty vertical strike with her lightsaber straight at the blade of Leyna.

Barf did not count on the returning stones and several made impact on him despite his high speed, and he narrowly made it, not falling down from the platform, hanging on the edge and rapidly jumping back on feet. He roared in his own little way and furiously did he smash the ground beneath him, before starting to charge the Sith Lord. In the middle of his onrush, he jumped, and whilst midair did the little creature suddenly squeek. With a blinding flash did the creature grow in size and while still being midair did in Barf's place Rina appear and without a second of pause did she direct her hand against Vassisk and with a soft voice uttered the words "Rays of light"

From the palm of her hand, several rays of pure, solid light was shot towards the Sith Lord, and the woman landed on her knees at the platform. She however was quick up to her feet and placed herself in a defensive position, watching the solid light go for her advesary.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 04:29 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
"oh you may not be able to see... but I will be..." Ivy smirked as she stepped into the shadows of the arena. "Your up Yakui, the shadows are your specialty..." Ivy said in her head. "Oh you got that right!" Yakui said. Even in the shadows of the arena you could see a dim light flash for a breif second. Yakui grinned as Ivy's blood red hair was replaced with her silver hair, Red eyes replaced golden ones, Yakui's outfit replaced Ivy's and Yakui grinned. She spotted Mario and aimed her gun, 'This won't hurt.. much!" She exclaimed fireing the gun at him.
After Mario exploded, Sonic left the scene, and the bullet tore into the ground, Lieutenant Loran 'Rek' Mirez from the acclaimed Role Play series by Just Jacob: Hazmat, leaped through the portal, he landed with a roll, swinging his rifle around, the optic scope picked up on Yakui's heat signature and he let lose a flurry of bullets.

A loud speaker filled the air with a voice. "Attention Ultimate Fighters, due to Super Mario's illegal entry, the fight in the Shadow arena has been altered. Late entry: Loran 'Rek' Mirez will now fight Ivy Tetskomi."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 05:23 PM