KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament

Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
(he isn't arguing, don't make him out to look like an *******. He's just a little confused at your style)

((ill try to rewrite it, even though it ruins the purpose of the original post erm))

"ok, your it!" john said, shooting 1000 volts of electricty in axel's direction...1000 volts isnt much, not even for a human, but they were over water, and as every person knows, water can make 1000 volts a lot more..john thought fast...he didnt know how much his oponent could take..he could very well kill axel if he dipped him into the water, provided the electricty acutally connected....on the other hand, he was a grim reaper..he could keep axel from dying by making him temporarily immortal..it takes a little bit of tricky magic, but who better to do it than john?
john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it had no ill effect, but served only to remove axel from the balance...in other words, it would make axel immortal, but only for a short time..john had roughly three seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he slashed at him with his scythe, and while axel couldnt die, he would certainly feel the pain..if successful this swipe would knock axel into the water..if not, then no harm was done, which ironicaly was not part of the plan...
realising his seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and place him on the river bank the opposite side of john..he had acted so fast that even he wasnt sure if his attack was successful..

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 07:14 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack stood there as the water creature devoured (he guesses) Demyx. Jack stood with a confused look on his face and said, "that was anticlimactic..." Jack kept his sword in hand and waited and waited. Jack yawned and shook his head.

~~~~~
"No...you won't," Sefirah said appearing in front of Sora armed with the Enfer Sword. The black blade shimmered and the Harvester of Death started to harness his celestial energy. The two warriors appeared on top of the Empire Strike State Building in New York City where the battle took place. Millions of people roamed the streets below.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:47 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Rek rolled and brought his fist across, punching Ivy's leg at the join, nearly shattering the knee joint and knocking Ivy off balance. He then grabbed her to stop her from falling and slammed her back into the wall. Rek let her drop. (Do your worst stick out tongue )

Ivy dropped but as she did Yakui took her place. Yakui grinned as she stood striaght up. "Hello agian..." Yakui swung her fist at his face, just like Ivy Yakui had brutal strength as well. Even thought the siste shared the same body, when they switched what ever injuries they had went with them, giving the next sister a fully healed body and mind. Yakui knew he'd dodge her fist, just from watching ivy fight him, so she drew her M40-rifle with her free hand and swung it at his hip hopeing one of the two would connect.

Cloud watched asYakui went to Mercury, Mercury to Ivy, and now Ivy back to Yakui. "hmmm seems to me like they're using each others strengths to find his weaknesses. Ivy was extremely hurt so Yakui took over right then and there instead of letting Ivy try for herself. They've got a pretty good stratagy... except Rek wouldve been down and out by now if I had would have been fighting him... but then agian I shouldnt underestimate him, seeing as Ivy is a very stronge woman." cloud said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

(i wont be online all day cause of my moms bf so ill reply tommorrow.)

Last edited by Ayáme Libertine on Jun 28th, 2008 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 04:48 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Jack stood there as the water creature devoured (he guesses) Demyx. Jack stood with a confused look on his face and said, "that was anticlimactic..." Jack kept his sword in hand and waited and waited. Jack yawned and shook his head.

A loud rumble came from within the creature. It plunged out of the water and a blast of light blew up the top of its head as Demyx came out. " DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He soared across the water with even more title waves this time. Demyx was using all his might. He raised his guitar to attack Jack.. " I WONT LOOSE !" Demyx said as he speeded towards Jack

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:37 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by MadMel
((ill try to rewrite it, even though it ruins the purpose of the original post erm))

"ok, your it!" john said, shooting 1000 volts of electricty in axel's direction...1000 volts isnt much, not even for a human, but they were over water, and as every person knows, water can make 1000 volts a lot more..john thought fast...he didnt know how much his oponent could take..he could very well kill axel if he dipped him into the water, provided the electricty acutally connected....on the other hand, he was a grim reaper..he could keep axel from dying by making him temporarily immortal..it takes a little bit of tricky magic, but who better to do it than john?
john shot a strange bolt of magic at axel..it had no ill effect, but served only to remove axel from the balance...in other words, it would make axel immortal, but only for a short time..john had roughly three seconds..he leapt over axel onto the bank of the river, and as he did so, he slashed at him with his scythe, and while axel couldnt die, he would certainly feel the pain..if successful this swipe would knock axel into the water..if not, then no harm was done, which ironicaly was not part of the plan...
realising his seconds were up, john used telekinesis to pull axel out of the water and place him on the river bank the opposite side of john..he had acted so fast that even he wasnt sure if his attack was successful..
(( just give John the win, i seem to be more of the kinda RP person that doesnt fight in a RP >.< I dont know why ))" I forfit " Axel raised his hand to show that he was done. Somthing else was on his mind besides fighting , somthing much else.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:41 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Nightmare never runs, so neither will I" The strong of the near ten feet tall knight sounded as he marched into the fiery arena, sword and shield in hand. He spread his four wings wide and within his blue helmet a pair of red eyes glew. He walked up to his starting position and turned his head to the man he was going to fight.

"This is just a child" He said, turning his head towards the exit of the arena, hoping someone would hear him. He did not want to fight one of this age. There was too much ahead of the boy. He then turned his head back towards Yusuke and sighed. He sheeted his sword by his waiste and placed his shield over his back. Predecessor had fought entities from ancient times, the size of skyscrapes without effort. He did not desire someone who looked like he was not even done with school.

Either way, he kneeled and clenched his fists together "Light give me strength, and forgive me for what I'm about to do" he said to himself with his eyes closed.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:54 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Matroshka
(( just give John the win, i seem to be more of the kinda RP person that doesnt fight in a RP >.< I dont know why ))" I forfit " Axel raised his hand to show that he was done. Somthing else was on his mind besides fighting , somthing much else.

"i respect a fighter who can handle his priorities" john said, serious for once..."good luck with whatever happens here..i feel there is more to this tournament than meets the eye, and we should all be on our guard...good day" and with that john bowed and walked out...the crowds were booing loudly..they wanted a match..john frowned...'no respect' he thought, and waved his hands at the angry spectators..they all suddenly fell silent..their mouths moved but no sound seem to reach the fighters.."telekinetic soundproof barriers" he muttered quietly before leaving.."try yelling through that you morons..."

Last edited by MadMel on Jun 29th, 2008 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 12:00 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by MadMel
"i respect a fighter who can handle his priorities" john said, serious for once..."good luck with whatever happens here..i feel there is more to this tournament than meets the eye, and we should all be on our guard...good day" and with that john bowed and walked out...the crowds were booing loudly..they wanted a match..john frowned...'no respect' he thought, and waved his hands at the angry spectators..they all suddenly fell silent..their mouths moved but no sound seem to reach the fighters.."telekinetic soundproof barriers" he muttered quietly before leaving.."try yelling through that you morons..."
Axel smiled as John walked out. He followed behind. He heard people cursing and yelling calling him mean names. He didnt care about a fight agiasnt somone he didnt know. He would only fight somone who has wronged him. He knew damn sure of that. Axel walked around to the adience to ..." Larxene ..... why are you here ?" She smirked " you gave up just like that, im disappointed" Axel itched the back of his head. " ye I ..." Suddenly somone threw there drink at him. "YOU SUCK" He saw who did it and ran over to him. With Axels fast speed he grabed the person by the throat and pined him to the ground. The person was speechless at the quick past. Not even 19 years old and yet he asked for death but Axel let him go " Larxene meet me at the food court." He rushed out of the annoying crowds

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jun 29th, 2008 at 04:15 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 04:12 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by IvyTetskomi
"Agh!" Ivy dropped on her bad leg but as she did Yakui took her place.

Yakui grinned as she stood striaght up. "Hello agian..." Yakui swung her fist at his face.

Just like Ivy, Yakui had brutal strength, and even though her sisters shared the same body, when they switched, what ever injuries they had went with them, giving the next sister a fully healed body and mind.

Yakui knew he'd dodge her fist, just from watching ivy fight him, so she drew her M40-rifle with her free hand and swung it at his hip hopeing one of the two would connect.

Cloud watched asYakui went to Mercury, Mercury to Ivy, and now Ivy back to Yakui. "Hmmm... seems to me like they're using each others strengths to find his weaknesses. Ivy was extremely hurt so Yakui took over right then and there instead of letting Ivy try for herself. They've got a pretty good stratagy going... except Rek would've been down and out by now if he'd have been fighting me... but then again I shouldnt underestimate him, seeing as Ivy is a very strong woman." Cloud asserted himself as he crossed his arms over his chest and prepared for a long wait.

((I have edited your post, corrected some of the grammer, and seperated the Cloud guy from the others comopletely as he is in a different location. What ya think?))

Rek saw the fist swung at his face and caught the reflection of the rifle swung at his hip through the vizor. In one skillfull, sweeping motion, Rek twisted his torso around slmming his hands onto the rifle while ducking underneath the swing. With his grip on the rifle and his bent over position, he wrentched the gun out of Yakui's hand and using his sideways movement, from taking the gun from her, he slammed his shoulder into Yakui's gut, forcing her body back into the wall once more. His hand let go of the rifle and with his arms own motion from ripping it from her grasp, it sailed across the arena and clattered to the ground somewhere in the darkness. His own assault rifle lost in the grounds too. (stick out tongue your move, c'mon! I believe in you!)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jun 29th, 2008 at 01:40 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 01:35 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Originally posted by Jedireaper
((I have edited your post, corrected some of the grammer, and seperated the Cloud guy from the others comopletely as he is in a different location. What ya think?))

Rek saw the fist swung at his face and caught the reflection of the rifle swung at his hip through the vizor. In one skillfull, sweeping motion, Rek twisted his torso around slmming his hands onto the rifle while ducking underneath the swing. With his grip on the rifle and his bent over position, he wrentched the gun out of Yakui's hand and using his sideways movement, from taking the gun from her, he slammed his shoulder into Yakui's gut, forcing her body back into the wall once more. His hand let go of the rifle and with his arms own motion from ripping it from her grasp, it sailed across the arena and clattered to the ground somewhere in the darkness. His own assault rifle lost in the grounds too. (stick out tongue your move, c'mon! I believe in you!)

(really good wink )

Cloud grinned, "oh yeah he's alot stronger than I thought he was. He'll be a huge challenge for Ivy and her sisters." Cloud said with a content look on his face.

Yakui slammed into the wall but as the dust cleared around the wall she was gone. Coming out of no where Mercury went stright for a takle. She knew that he'd dodge this too like he dodged Ivy's and Yakui's attacks. weapons can't stop him and neither could brutal strength. mercury had almost had about enough of this. She had to figure out his weakness and fast. Then Mercury had it, when she takled him, before he could throw her far from him, she aimed a high kick towards his head, a low kick towards his thigh, a punch towards his chest and, with her free hand, she would grab any part of his armour and try to rip it off.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:21 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((finally figured it out huh? though weapons can stop him, he is not indestructable just takes a while. Please don't remove his helmet/vizor just yet, the rest is fine! wink good thinking by the way!))

Rek took the tackle head on and fell back, placing a foot on his opponants chest as he hit the ground and rolled back, instantly sending Mercury into the air to skid on the ground. He finished the roll and came up with his back to his oponant. "Kinda unfair isn't it," he grinned behind his suits helmet lights, "that I have this suit and you don't." He turned back to his opponany as she picked herself up from the dust, his suits powerful, personal beam lights on her. "No wait, it is fair, you got three lives, I got this suit." He spotted his assault rifle and picked it up.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 03:58 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

(hehe... )

Mercury grinned as she drew her two wave swords. "Hit me with your best shot." Mercury was confident he'd do it to. But the problem with her wave sword compared to Yakui's M40-rifle and Ivy's katana was that she could dodge any kind of bullet sent at her with her blades. they were wide enough to protect her and heavy enough to be the price of their protectiveness. As soon as he'd come after her or shot as many explosives he had at her she'd attack full on.

Ivy: no... I'm not ready yet Merc.

Yakui: I've almost got her done, hold him off as long as possible.

Mercury grumbled but decided to stick with her plan, seeing as she was the smarter of the three.

Cloud watched with great intrest. "Maybe by the time they either win or lose they can watch me in the arena.. this is very intresting to watch..." he said.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 04:33 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek saw her draw the two wave swords. He lowered his weapon and regarded his opponant thoughtfully. "What... now your buying time to figure out a strategy?" He asked. Rek slowly started walking forward, slinging his rifle onto his back. He raised his hands up and unclipped the magnetic seal on his helmet and raised it off his head letting his medium length hair fall free.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 05:33 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Mercury stood there still holding her wave swords in a protective manner. 'damn him...' she thought to herself.

Ivy: mercury, what's going on?

Yakui: damn... he removed his helmet.

Ivy: how is that a bad thing?

Yakui: look for yourself...

Ivy: oh.... damn.

Mercury waited for him to attack knowing that, maybe now he'd strike quicker than before.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 05:44 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sora: Hmph. Lets end this quick.

Sora lighted up the top of the building. He floated about 10 inches of of it. The people below make similarities like he is a phoenix. Sora's attire changed Silver with black flames that gleam in the sun. His Oblivion Keyblade and his Fernir he took from Sephiroth with give the most possible damage and good reach. Aura all around that would even get a squirrels attention.

Sora: Lets do this!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 06:30 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek noticed a chance to relax a little, so he casually walked towards the one woman, whom had three minds. "I'm Rek." He introduced himself with a smile. "I don't believe you even knew I was your opponant." He replaced his helmet so he wasn't carrying the damn thing, it pressurisd and his voice came out metallic and filtered. "Lieutenant Loran Mirez, USMC-Hazmat." He stuck out a hand. "No foul play, just being a good sports man."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 07:20 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Mercury look dumbfounded,

Mercury: what do I do?

Ivy: nothing...

mercury was replaced with Ivy and Ivy smiled at Rek, she shook (sp?) his hand,"I'm Ivy Tetskomi...." Ivy was replaced with Yakui, "Yakui Tetskomi...." Yakui was replaced with Mercury, "... uh... Mercury Tetskomi?" Mercury was agian, replaced with Ivy. "I kno confusing right? We're light, dark, and life. we are the angels of darkness." Ivy said then smirked, "Let's get this batlle back underway..shall we?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 07:42 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek nodded and turned his back to her, he began walking away. "Nice to fight you all."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 09:38 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Ivy stanced herself, "Let's see what your made of.." she mummbled. she clentched her hands into fists and waited for his next move, considering she didnt like to be sneak and get a cheap shot on him. She wanted him to defend himself from her. as soon as he got far enough from her, Ivy charged at him going for his gut but she smirked.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 09:47 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

(I'll be back on tommorrow sometime... i g2g byes!)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 10:03 PM