KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Vamp v.s Dante

Vamp v.s Dante
Started by: Papa Borzarou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Fangirl in that casesmile

Damn,I forgot you were a girl.
Then that boosts the reasons why you like Dante. eek!
Oooh~ Snap~! Girl, I did go there! *Snaps fingers*

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:09 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I for one greatly despise Dante and the overrated DMC series.

But he wins this fight more times than not.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

lol sorry to bring up wolverine.. Last crazy wolverine feat I read was when I think Pyro or someone with a flame fire abilities....Burned him to his skeleton covered with adamantium and he regenerated from that. I dont want to overrate wolverine....He is my most hated character Next to superman.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 11:33 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

People that hate Superman are just angry because their father's molested them.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

And People who say that are the fathers that molested or will molest there children.

Superman has nothing to worry about. He has no weakeness. The ones he did have were debunked. How cany anyone like a character like that

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:42 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Csdabest
And People who say that are the fathers that molested or will molest there children.

Superman has nothing to worry about. He has no weakeness. The ones he did have were debunked. How cany anyone like a character like that
Superman does however have people stronger than him. And he does too still have weaknesses.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:55 AM
Csdabest

I have seen instances where he powers out kyptonite both in comic, movie, and animated series. The movie was rediculous. Stabbed in the kidney with kryptonite then lifts an island made out of kryptonite into the son. Psh.

Then when he is able to use his powers under a redsun because he doesnt Loose his power he just has trouble accessing them. Then i forgot who's magic he powered out of. Supes have no consistent weak points.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 04:28 AM
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

dante stops time and sends out doppelganger to kill vamp while he relaxes and eats pizza.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 10:11 AM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 10:11 AM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

No double posts young one.
You're no 'Founder of The Patriots', Major Zero was that said man.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 11:03 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think there are only two ways you can kill Vamp:

1) You put those nanomachines in him that make him less invulnerable

2) You cut his head off

Honestly I dont even know why Raiden couldnt have just done that second thing I just mentioned.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 01:42 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Honestly I dont even know why Raiden couldnt have just done that second thing I just mentioned.

The Plot.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 01:44 AM
MadMel
Heh

yay go plot devices!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 02:19 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The only Vamp version Dante should fight is the one from MGS4 (most awesome game). Anyways, Dante is only gonna win if he cuts Vamp's head off because I dont think he's packing any nanomachines with him.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 12:52 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote