KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg Raiden v.s Ryu Hayabusa

Cyborg Raiden v.s Ryu Hayabusa
Started by: Papa Borzarou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Csdabest

Yeah i seen that video. That doesnt justify 60 tons Those Gekkos dont have good balance at all. With the velocity of weight and pulling and tugging. Just about anyone with athletic ability and the balls could do that. He used leverage. Nothing in that video showed or justifies 60 tons. I give him a ton at the most. Im starting to doubt that yall know what a ton is. Most cars dont weigh a more than a ton. I bench around 450, squat 725 and deadlift 800 and i can rock a 1985 pickup druck on its side with 5 rocks.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:24 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

I give it to Ryu 7 to 8 out of ten. Id definetly say that Cyborg Raiden looks to be stronger and most likely is stronger than raiden. Raiden has the agility, strength, and an unorthodox style to give Ryu trouble. Thing is. Ryu is extremely fast normaly. But with his speeddash and being able to teleport and speed dash in conjuction with combinating blows is speed is almost godlike.(well not that haha but crazy fast.)

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:26 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Problem is that it is hard to find the video of Raiden's high end feat. I'll keep looking though.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:33 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Hayabusa slaughters him.

Your fanboyism is amusing.
It won't be easy.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:35 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Actually with Ryu's speed he could pretty much speedblitz Raiden. Ryu speedash and teleport conjuction with his deadly combos is deadly.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:37 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Raiden's durability and endurance is still amazing (EX: Being crushed by the Arsenal Gear Class "Outer Haven" and he still lives.) and his speed is great as well.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:49 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

But he is not on the level of speed that Ryu can admit to. Play NGII. And sit back about a good five yards. Youll give yourself a ceisure at the speed he moves. He teleports slashed teleporst speed dash slash, slashm speed dash slash, teleport, speeddash. Its insane. And with TDS. He should have any trouble slicing Raiden apart limb from limb

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:53 AM
NemeBro

I am playing NG2, and just beat Act 6. Do these Godly speed feats happen later or sumthin?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:29 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Originally posted by Csdabest
But he is not on the level of speed that Ryu can admit to.

I know that.

Play NGII. And sit back about a good five yards. Youll give yourself a ceisure at the speed he moves.

I watched someone played it.
NG2 gets repetitive as hell, it bores me.

He should have any trouble slicing Raiden apart limb from limb

You're right, he would have trouble. Listen, I'm not saying Raiden would win. I'm just saying it's gonna be hard for Ryu to kill him.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 04:34 PM
NemeBro

Seriously, where are all the uber speed feats? I ain't seen nuthin NG1 didn't have.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 04:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Same gameplay, and overrated as hell.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:02 PM
Csdabest

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Seriously, where are all the uber speed feats? I ain't seen nuthin NG1 didn't have.

Upgrade you weapons and use different combos and manuveres. If you still dont notice your being ignorant.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 05:14 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Upgrade you weapons and use different combos and manuveres. If you still dont notice your being ignorant.

That's a ironic sentence. laughing

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:24 PM
Csdabest

I dont see how thats being ignorant. He can just as well look up some vets of the game.

Shinobier
XNinjaredX
Chaosdigital
Chokaunmiwang

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:30 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

I dont see how thats being ignorant. He can just as well look up some vets of the game.

You call him ignorant yet you use sentence that can be used as an example of ignorance.

quote:
uninformed or uneducated (EX: Poor spelling and Grammar), lacking knowledge or information.

quote:

Bolded the errors.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 07:08 PM
Csdabest

And I have three words for you.

WASTE OF INTELLIGENCE. If the only way you can debate in argument is worrying about the mistakes and grammer.....Then thats sad.

Let me rephrase my statement then.

DJ

If you still dont see the speed feats or how fast Ryu is after you have upgraded your weapons. Then you lacking the knowlege of other speed feats and how they are performed and the surrounding factors. Other words lacking outside information. Then you are blatantly ignoring the fact of Ryu having amazing speed in conjuction with speed dash that is greatly similiar to Loz that it basically can be called the same. In conjuction of teleportationg and stringing combo's. Make it that ryu is capable of blinding speed and combat movements. Or you just fail at playing the game

Thor stop thinking narrowed minded. There are other unique ways of using words. Thats how language, speech, writing, and communication evovles and progresses. Expanding the uses of words and communicating with one another.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 07:53 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

And I have three words for you.

WASTE OF INTELLIGENCE. If the only way you can debate in argument is worrying about the mistakes and grammer.....Then thats sad.

Let me rephrase my statement then.

DJ

If you still dont see the speed feats or how fast Ryu is after you have upgraded your weapons. Then you lacking the knowlege of other speed feats and how they are performed and the surrounding factors. Other words lacking outside information. Then you are blatantly ignoring the fact of Ryu having amazing speed in conjuction with speed dash that is greatly similiar to Loz that it basically can be called the same. In conjuction of teleportationg and stringing combo's. Make it that ryu is capable of blinding speed and combat movements. Or you just fail at playing the game

Thor stop thinking narrowed minded. There are other unique ways of using words. Thats how language, speech, writing, and communication evovles and progresses. Expanding the uses of words and communicating with one another.

You're making some awfully bold statements for someone who hasn't even played MGS4

edit: replying to earlier, I'm not sure how your argument was Gekkos have poor balance. Trust me they don't, but when you have a powerhouse like Raiden weighing down on you, you're going to fall.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 07:57 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

If the only way you can debate in argument is worrying about the mistakes and grammer.....

No, it's so that a person and fully understand what you are talking about. :/

Then thats sad.

I find your lack of Grammar disturbing.

Damn, I'm like a broken record sometimes. big grin

Thor

I am Thoraxe R.M.G. The Impaler!

stop thinking narrowed minded.

I smell a hint of contradiction and irony mixing together.

There are other unique ways of using words.

Yeah, there is.
Sadly you're not using them. :/

Thats how language, speech, writing, and communication evovles and progresses.

On spelling mistakes and poor grammar? Nigga, please..... big grin

[B]Expanding the uses of words and communicating with one another.

Yeah I'm communicating to you that your grammar is slightly poor and you have spelling mistakes. Happy Dance

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Last edited by GenomeFrozener on Jun 28th, 2008 at 08:05 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:03 PM
Csdabest

Raiden Doesnt have the speed to compete with Ryu Hayabusa. He is strong but Ryu is strong enough but not in the degree as Raiden. Aswell As Raiden can only shoot and swing swords. Jaiden has Ninpo and spiritial attacks which greatly tips things in his favor.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 11:37 PM
NemeBro

So you are basing this all on gameplay? I have the TDS, and my dual Katana, Scythe, staff, and Vigoor Flail are all haxxed.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2008 02:19 AM