KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Terry Bogard VS Cody Travers

Terry Bogard VS Cody Travers
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Is Sado an @sshole for bashing Ryu?

i don't bash ryu

quote:
Sado is always an @sshole

aww shut up terry fangirl! mad

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 06:40 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Sado is always an @sshole... laughing out loud
laughing out loud
Kidding aside, Terry may have not lost as you say, but he did not win against some Kats in FF. As for Ryu? ,dude look how many people bash Terry. I stated that because it pisses me off since Sado is the ONLY ONE GUY to talk against Ryu. Then all hell seems to break loose.
That's 'cuz Ryu had no place in this thread until SOMEBODY dragged him into it. &your buddy Kriz talks against Ryu too big grin . Terry won against EVERYbody he fought save 4Yamakaki. The dude NEVER loses no matter what. That's dickeating & it makes the rest of the FF cast look like jokes. & me saying this ain't Terry bashing(done doing that). This is Terry truth. There's honestly no way around that no matter how much you might like him. Capcom loves Ryu but the guy can get his ass kicked. SNK loves Kyo but he's also gotten beat the fuk up b4, so has Iori.

Last edited by I-Drop on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 08:53 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sado22
as for grant, he wasn't the main baddy but a righthandman. fail.
Bullshit!!!!! That's still fuked up. When it was Terry as the hero, he &
ONLY he beat up the miniboss/right hand man. Andy, Joe, or anybody that ain't Terry didn't get to beat up Billy & Terry shouldn't have beaten up Grant. Grant's just another jobber there to make Terry look tough. As if he needed another one. More Terry dickeating from SNK. Same old shit.

Last edited by I-Drop on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 09:15 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by I-Drop
laughing out loud That's 'cuz Ryu had no place in this thread until SOMEBODY dragged him into it. &your buddy Kriz talks against Ryu too big grin . Terry won against EVERYbody he fought save 4Yamakaki. The dude NEVER loses no matter what. That's dickeating & it makes the rest of the FF cast look like jokes. & me saying this ain't Terry bashing(done doing that). This is Terry truth. There's honestly no way around that no matter how much you might like him. Capcom loves Ryu but the guy can get his ass kicked. SNK loves Kyo but he's also gotten beat the fuk up b4, so has Iori.

Maybe I missed somethin then, because I don't see Kriz talking against Ryu(maybe wrong though) Terry truth?... laughing out loud I still disagree. Andy, Joe, Mai(NOW she is a joke)Kim are not Jokes. In FF 3 the story was not centered on Terry. Speaking of which Rick Strowd is no joke and does not seem like no Joke, and I am not sure but I think he beat Terry.

Yeah Kyo lost perse but that is due to lame sh!t like his being arrogant toward Gonutz and being sideswiped by a$$ fagson the antogonist(think that's how it went)Notice how SNK never made Kyo lose to K' the newer hero like they did with Terry. I would not call Iori's loss a true loss since by your own words he was "cherrypicked" by A$$. Back to Terry as I have stated countless times, Terry is now the true jobber or joke. I remember discussing with you and Emp about this...you guys were complaining on him not losing in FF, but there has been more KOF's and Terry is not winning a damn thing. How long has it been since we have seen a Fatal Fury? The character of Terry Bogard is slotfiller in SNK since they dropped FF,AOF,MOTW'S and concentrated on KOF. So to me that seems to make up for the "dickeating" that according to you ran rampant in Fatal Fury.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:23 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Maybe I missed somethin then, because I don't see Kriz talking against Ryu(maybe wrong though) Terry truth?... laughing out loud I still disagree. Andy
Terry's inferior brother & we all know it. Muthafuka ain't been in NONE of the crossovers. SNK shit on him. He wasn't in KOF:MI or many of the other games either
Joe
Oh. You talking about the guy they paired up w/Dan? big grin
Mai(NOW she is a joke)
Gets to be in waaay more games than Andy & I don't even think Andy's in the upcoming horrible movie. She is.
Kim
Don't get the respect he deserves. Wasn't in MI. Some lame bit<h was in his place.
are not Jokes. In FF 3 the story was not centered on Terry. Speaking of which Rick Strowd
Who?
is no joke and does not seem like no Joke, and I am not sure but I think he beat Terry.
No you don't. Let me know when you're sure. Where is he now ? big grin
Yeah Kyo lost perse but that is due to lame sh!t like his being arrogant toward Gonutz
Arrogant or not he was gonna get that @ss beat. Gonutz>>>Kyo & he beat the shit outta him. I don't remember his arrogance being a factor in that fight. He was about to get fuked up again until Iori showed up the 2nd time around. Kyo was allowed to look beatable, like he wasn't the toughest mf on earth so please don't try to make it seem like they dickeat him the way they did Terry.
and being sideswiped by a$$ fagson the antogonist(think that's how it went)Notice how SNK never made Kyo lose to K' the newer hero like they did with Terry.
Kyo never beat Terry's @ss either. Sado never proved it was canon. Neither did Rock. What are you talking about?
I would not call Iori's loss a true loss since by your own words he was "cherrypicked" by A$$. Back to Terry as I have stated countless times, Terry is now the true jobber or joke. I remember discussing with you and Emp about this...you guys were complaining on him not losing in FF, but there has been more KOF's and Terry is not winning a damn thing. How long has it been since we have seen a Fatal Fury? The character of Terry Bogard is slotfiller in SNK since they dropped FF,AOF,MOTW'S and concentrated on KOF. So to me that seems to make up for the "dickeating" that according to you ran rampant in Fatal Fury.
& we still don't see him getting his @ss beat which is the ONLY thing that could ever make up for dickeating on that level. He actually had more importance than Kyo did in MI. The guys from AOF are slotfillers. Iori's loss ain't real? Ok. How many "not real" losses does Terry have? Losses of any kind?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 06:52 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Bullshit!!!!! That's still fuked up. When it was Terry as the hero, he & ONLY he beat up the miniboss/right hand man. Andy, Joe, or anybody that ain't Terry didn't get to beat up Billy & Terry shouldn't have beaten up Grant. Grant's just another jobber there to make Terry look tough. As if he needed another one. More Terry dickeating from SNK but Cap aint dickeating Ryu. Same old shit.

this practically sounds gibberish, mate laughing out loud
first you shite yourself yelling how terry's always dropping the main badguys and now that Terry beats the second in command and lets rock drop Kain, you still wet yourself. might as well just come clean and say you want terry to drop no one. stop the whining already. Ryu drops Sagat in SF1 AND Adon with a perfect, drops Bison in SFA3, most likely dropped Bison in SF2, gets to drop seth in the SF4 anime with a hogan routine, would've dropped gill too hadn't it been for Oro but that's alrght because he gets to drop the new hero anyway. and yet, snk's dickeating terry laughing out loud

~Sado

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 12:47 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

[Terry's inferior brother & we all know it. Muthafuka ain't been in NONE of the crossovers. SNK shit on him. He wasn't in KOF:MI or many of the other games either

You can stop crying because Andy will be in the new KOF game.

Oh. You talking about the guy they paired up w/Dan? big grinGets to be in waaay more games than Andy & I don't even think Andy's in the upcoming horrible movie. She is.

I wish Blue Mary and King could double team and kick the crap outta her a$$. The KOF movie seems horrible...Sean Faris as Kyo?

[i]Originally posted by I-Drop
Don't get the respect he deserves. Wasn't in MI. Some lame bit<h was in his place.

Actually he was in the second MI game.. 06. You had to get him in. Plus he was in FF WA which was odd, since it dealt with the first FF storyline. Also the game KOF R-1 for SNK'S ngpc...Andy or Joe did not make it plus he was in FF First Contact.

Who?No you don't. Let me know when you're sure. Where is he now ? big grin

Rick Strowd the main new person in FFRB2....the guy stepping on Terry's hat after punching him dead in the jaw. I don't know why SNK chose to ditch Rick...I thought he was great maybe because SNK chose to ditch the FF universe alltogether and concentrate on KOF mad and I SAID I THINK.

Arrogant or not he was gonna get that @ss beat. Gonutz>>>Kyo & he beat the shit outta him. I don't remember his arrogance being a factor in that fight. He was about to get fuked up again until Iori showed up the 2nd time around. Kyo was allowed to look beatable, like he wasn't the toughest mf on earth so please don't try to make it seem like they dickeat him the way they did Terry.

What do you mean don't try to make it seem? Kyo is made to look like Mr untouchable via Manga's, Comics. His arrogance was a factor with Gonutz thinkin he could trash him with his flames of justice. Terry

Kyo never beat Terry's @ss either. Sado never proved it was canon. Neither did Rock.

Sighs...tell that to all of the KOF websites including Sado's thus believing Kusanagi always has and always will beat "THE BOGARDER"

What are you talking about?& we still don't see him getting his @ss beat which is the ONLY thing that could ever make up for dickeating on that level. He actually had more importance than Kyo did in MI. The guys from AOF are slotfillers. Iori's loss ain't real? Ok. How many "not real" losses does Terry have? Losses of any kind?

The only reason was beacause, it took place in southtown and Kyo has had way more importance than Terry for a longer period of time. Yes I said Iori's loss ain't since as you said he was CP.

I will send you a pm on view of Terry's loses so it wont spill out here

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 05:54 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

this practically sounds gibberish, mate laughing out loud
Only the part you added to my post big grin
first you shite yourself yelling how terry's always dropping the main badguys and now that Terry beats the second in command and lets rock drop Kain, you still wet yourself. might as well just come clean and say you want terry to drop no one. stop the whining already. Ryu drops Sagat in SF1 AND Adon with a perfect, drops Bison in SFA3, most likely dropped Bison in SF2, gets to drop seth in the SF4 anime with a hogan routine, would've dropped gill too hadn't it been for Oro but that's alrght because he gets to drop the new hero anyway. and yet, snk's dickeating terry laughing out loud

~Sado
1st, the last time I checked Sagat got cheapshotted. That 1)allows Sagat to maintain his badassness(as opposed to getting his ass beat so badly that cats thought he was killed) and 2(lets Ryu not look like some boring "I never lose 'cuz I'm the good guy" jobber beater.) Unless Capcom done changed it again, your point is fuking moot broseph!!! Learn to understand what you read, fool. I'm pissed 'cuz Terry got to beat the ENTIRE fuking chain of command in his days & now he's stopping Rock from doing the same. It's not that complicated. I don't care for your "most likelys" and "would'ves" so save them for somebody who does. Oro beat him & that's the end of it. Bison got rolled on until you prove otherwise. It was a badly written fight anyways IIRC. vs Seth does look like a Hogan routine. That's the ONLY thing you got of value in your whole post. Alex was motivated by that loss, the same way Ryu's motivated by his loss to Oro, the same way Kyo was motivated by his loss to Gonutz. You probably still won't get it but it's my fault for expecting a Terry Bogard fan like you to know what a loss is supposed to mean big grin P.S. Fuk Alex. He ain't shit.
You can stop crying because Andy will be in the new KOF game.
Makes up for all the ones where he wasn't?
I wish Blue Mary and King could double team and kick the crap outta her a$$. The KOF movie seems horrible...Sean Faris as Kyo?
laughing out loud They should stop making live action movies 4fighting games if they can't do better than this & the Chun Li movie
Actually he was in the second MI game.. 06. You had to get him in. Plus he was in FF WA which was odd, since it dealt with the first FF storyline. Also the game KOF R-1 for SNK'S ngpc...Andy or Joe did not make it plus he was in FF First Contact.
Should have been in the 1st MI instead of that bit<h
Rick Strowd the main new person in FFRB2....the guy stepping on Terry's hat after punching him dead in the jaw. I don't know why SNK chose to ditch Rick...I thought he was great maybe because SNK chose to ditch the FF universe alltogether and concentrate on KOF mad and I SAID I THINK.
Not sure why you "think" that given Terry's track record. I think that FF was ditched because they made it an easily ditchable series. Hell they only cared about one fuking person.
What do you mean don't try to make it seem? Kyo is made to look like Mr untouchable via Manga's, Comics.
Oh. You're talking about non-canon stuff that doesn't matter @all. I don't care about that. Terry looked more unbeatable than Kyo in the MI books. Funny, you never complained about Terry's godbeating. What gives? When Kyo starts looking unbeatable in the games like Terry was in FF, then you'll have something legit to complain about(talking about the non canon stuff is pointless don't ya think?). Hell, I'll be complaining right along w/you. I think dickeating is ALWAYS bad, not just when its for a character I don't like.
His arrogance was a factor with Gonutz thinkin he could trash him with his flames of justice.
Source? What about the 2nd time?
Sighs...tell that to all of the KOF websites including Sado's thus believing Kusanagi always has and always will beat "THE BOGARDER"
The day they allow Kyo or anybody to have a clean win over Terry that can't be blamed on Andy or Joe is the day I stop calling SNK dickeaters. That'll likely NEVER happen.
The only reason was beacause, it took place in southtown and Kyo has had way more importance than Terry for a longer period of time. Yes I said Iori's loss ain't since as you said he was CP.

I will send you a pm on view of Terry's loses so it wont spill out here
Cool. I expect it to be a very short PM evil face

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:28 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Not sure why you "think" that given Terry's track record. I think that FF was ditched because they made it an easily ditchable series. Hell they only cared about one fuking person.

Track Record?...dude only beat Geese, Krauser, Billy and Kain to my knowledge. He did not jack everybody. SNK seems to care more about Mai than Terry don't you think? and I would choose the FF games over the KOF games everyday of the week.

Oh. You're talking about non-canon stuff that doesn't matter @all. I don't care about that. Terry looked more unbeatable than Kyo in the MI books. Funny, you never complained about Terry's godbeating. What gives? When Kyo starts looking unbeatable in the games like Terry was in FF, then you'll have something legit to complain about(talking about the non canon stuff is pointless don't ya think?). Hell, I'll be complaining right along w/you. I think dickeating is ALWAYS bad, not just when its for a character I don't like.

laughing out loud Then why does it seem NO ONE but Kyo can touch the final bossess(gods). Even with Iori's and Chiziru's help, Mr Kyo is the final one to deal the godly blow. Terry just faces normal people....speaking of me complaining about Terry's godbeating, did I not tell other Terry fans at one time to dispute that crap in the anime? actually in the anime, not only did Terry lose to Krauser, but he lost to Jamin and had help defeating the god so yes lets complain about that. In my eyes bro, the non canon stuff really makes a character look just as bad.

Source? What about the 2nd time? The day they allow Kyo or anybody to have a clean win over Terry that can't be blamed on Andy or Joe is the day I stop calling SNK dickeaters. That'll likely NEVER happen.

I recall reading it from Kaliu Lantis's site. Still it's a loss I don't know why it's hard to understand that. Nobody really knows who fought who in the tournament...ah **** it (sends PM).

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 08:41 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Track Record?...dude only beat Geese, Krauser, Billy and Kain to my knowledge. He did not jack everybody.
He whooped ass on everybody he fought except 'Zaki & even then he didn't lose. Can you dispute that? I doubt he lost to ANYBODY in FF until we get proof. Stepping on a hat or socking Terry in an intro don't impress me. Hell, Rehash was giving him the bizness in an intro, but we know Rehash ain't beat him. As soon as the cameras went off Terry fuked him up like he does everybody else laughing out loud Same thing happened to Rick most likely.
SNK seems to care more about Mai than Terry don't you think? and I would choose the FF games over the KOF games everyday of the week.
Nah. We don't need to go back to the days of Terry doing everything & everybody else doing nothing. FF is dead 'cuz for the most part it was a horribly written wankfest of a series. No. SNK cares more about Terry than Mai. Notice how Terry & ONLY Terry came back for MOTW? Terry beats the boss alongside gayAlba whereas Lien WTFPWNS Mai & literally tells her she nothing more than boobs & butt. When's the last time Mai did something other than look good? Egg zactly! I really don't know how you could have come to that conclusion. I guess if anybody from AOF gets ANY screentime, they must somehow like them more'n Terry?
laughing out loud Then why does it seem NO ONE but Kyo can touch the final bossess(gods). Even with Iori's and Chiziru's help, Mr Kyo is the final one to deal the godly blow. Terry just faces normal people....speaking of me complaining about Terry's godbeating, did I not tell other Terry fans at one time to dispute that crap in the anime? actually in the anime, not only did Terry lose to Krauser, but he lost to Jamin and had help defeating the god so yes lets complain about that. In my eyes bro, the non canon stuff really makes a character look just as bad.
Then that would make Terry look faaaaaaaaaaaar worse 'cuz Kyo don't go around beating up on gods(Terry was the only one we saw throwing punches & I think he had help w/Laucorn, not Mars). I don't remember Terry losing to Jamin. You sure? If you, me, & Sado beat up Tyson & you land the last punch, we all played our part & we all get some credit. Are you saying Kyo landing the last punch against the boss is as much of a gloryhog as Terry who lands EVERY punch on the bosses he fought? Seriously? Terry kicks @ss while Andy & Joe sit around & play w/themselves. Take favoritism & Kyohate out of this b4 you answer.
I recall reading it from Kaliu Lantis's site. Still it's a loss I don't know why it's hard to understand that. Nobody really knows who fought who in the tournament...ah **** it (sends PM).
It's Bullshit & we all know it. We know only that his TEAM didn't win. Neither did Iori's but we know Iori didn't get his ass kicked. Terry lost? Then give me the name of who beat him & I'll believe it. Otherwise it's still just SNK dickeating him so much that no one can claim a W over him(Lame as fuk. We know Kyo's ass has been kicked & we know who did it. Same for Ryu. Same for Haohmaru, etc. W/Terry all we get is shit like "he might have, could have, possibly may have, may possibly have lost to" that shit's lame). There's really no way around that.

Last edited by I-Drop on Apr 26th, 2009 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 02:03 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

He whooped ass on everybody he fought except 'Zaki & even then he didn't lose. Can you dispute that? I doubt he lost to ANYBODY in FF until we get proof. Stepping on a hat or socking Terry in an intro don't impress me. Hell, Rehash was giving him the bizness in an intro, but we know Rehash ain't beat him. As soon as the cameras went off Terry fuked him up like he does everybody else laughing out loud Same thing happened to Rick most likely.

Well I see we are going to go around in circles as always. How the HELL do you know Terry beat EVERYBODY? Did he beat Hwa Jai..no that was Joe. Did he beat Big Bear, Cheng, Jubei, Alfred...I am sick and tired of how you make it seem that Terry has beaten everybody when that has not been stated....same thing goes with Ryo and Rick you just assume...it's really getting tiresome and as far proof, tell you what why don't you go looking for the damn sources and dig deeper and come back to tell me Terry destroyed everyone.

[Originally posted by I-Drop
Nah. We don't need to go back to the days of Terry doing everything & everybody else doing nothing. FF is dead 'cuz for the most part it was a horribly written wankfest of a series. No. SNK cares more about Terry than Mai. Notice how Terry & ONLY Terry came back for MOTW? Terry beats the boss alongside gayAlba whereas Lien WTFPWNS Mai & literally tells her she nothing more than boobs & butt. When's the last time Mai did something other than look good? Egg zactly! I really don't know how you could have come to that conclusion. I guess if anybody from AOF gets ANY screentime, they must somehow like them more'n Terry?

Funny now you complain about Terry fighting a boss with Alba, when you complain about him jacking bossess all by himself. In your eyes it's wankest but what the hell..

[QUOTE=11802635]Originally posted by I-Drop
Then that would make Terry look faaaaaaaaaaaar worse 'cuz Kyo don't go around beating up on gods(Terry was the only one we saw throwing punches & I think he had help w/Laucorn, not Mars). I don't remember Terry losing to Jamin. You sure? If you, me, & Sado beat up Tyson & you land the last punch, we all played our part & we all get some credit. Are you saying Kyo landing the last punch against the boss is as much of a gloryhog as Terry who lands EVERY punch on the bosses he fought? Seriously? Terry kicks @ss while Andy & Joe sit around & play w/themselves. Take favoritism & Kyohate out of this b4 you answer.

Terry had help from Sulia in the first place and he did lose to Jamin or as you say "got beat the **** up badly" when tried to land his powerwave, it was not shit compared to Jamin's eath wind. Terry beat GEESE and KRAUSER 2 f**king bossess why is this so hard to f**king understand?! christ Kyo beat Rugal, Gontuz, Orochi(I know he had help and I believe took part with landing the blow to Krizalid.) How is this favortism?

It's Bullshit & we all know it. We know only that his TEAM didn't win. Neither did Iori's but we know Iori didn't get his ass kicked. Terry lost? Then give me the name of who beat him & I'll believe it. Otherwise it's still just SNK dickeating him so much that no one can claim a W over him(Lame as fuk. We know Kyo's ass has been kicked & we know who did it. Same for Ryu. Same for Haohmaru, etc. W/Terry all we get is shit like "he might have, could have, possibly may have, may possibly have lost to" that shit's lame). There's really no way around that. [/B]

Now thats B**lsh!t(checks pm to talk there)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 04:58 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Well I see we are going to go around in circles as always. How the HELL do you know Terry beat EVERYBODY? Did he beat Hwa Jai..no that was Joe. Did he beat Big Bear, Cheng, Jubei, Alfred...I am sick and tired of how you make it seem that Terry has beaten everybody when that has not been stated....same thing goes with Ryo and Rick you just assume...it's really getting tiresome and as far proof, tell you what why don't you go looking for the damn sources and dig deeper and come back to tell me Terry destroyed everyone.
laughing out loud If you were a fighting game character you'd be Batsu or Shoma from rival schools. Calm your hyper @ss down long enough to pay attention 2what I post. I didn't say Terry beat everybody. I said he beat everybody HE FOUGHT except Zaki. Get it? Are you saying he didn't beat the people he fought? He didn't beat HJ because HE DIDN'T FIGHT HIM. Try not to put words in my mouth. Name somebody from FF who fought Terry & didn't lose that ain't Zaki. Rehash didn't beat Terry. He didn't make it to the finals of the MI tourney. He ain't made it to the finals in ANYTHING in a long @ss time. No need to assume there. Don't get mad @me for not just assuming that Terry lost to Rick because you said you "think" he beat Terry. You know damn well that's not enough considering Terry's track record. You made a claim. Burden of proof is on you. Deal w/it like a man. You're better than this. I hope this wasn't an attempt @a dodge laughing out loud Make sure I say something offensive 1st. Then get angry.

Terry had help from Sulia in the first place and he did lose to Jamin or as you say "got beat the **** up badly" when tried to land his powerwave, it was not shit compared to Jamin's eath wind. Terry beat GEESE and KRAUSER 2 f**king bossess why is this so hard to f**king understand?! christ Kyo beat Rugal, Gontuz, Orochi(I know he had help and I believe took part with landing the blow to Krizalid.) How is this favortism?
You just said it yourself. Kyo had help. Terry didn't have it & didn't need it. It's obviously not the same thing, please quit pretending it is just because you love Terry & hate Kyo. What did Jamin do after beating Terry?

Last edited by I-Drop on Apr 27th, 2009 at 07:11 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 07:08 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
1st, the last time I checked Sagat got cheapshotted. That 1)allows Sagat to maintain his badassness(as opposed to getting his ass beat so badly that cats thought he was killed) and 2(lets Ryu not look like some boring "I never lose 'cuz I'm the good guy" jobber beater.)

really, i thought it made him look like Lennox Lewis: glass jaw champion dropped by lame lucky ass n00b who just threw a wild right. Sagat only showed he's got more glass in his jaw (or chest) than a greenhouse.

quote:
Unless Capcom done changed it again, your point is fuking moot broseph!

don't count against it. apparently Hogan shitstomped him again in SF2 and probably wil again in SF4. you see fagat eating what looks like a final shoryuken in the SF4 movie which you f0cks are saying is canon no matter how badly i'm hoping it aint cuz it sucked more balls than Jenna Jameson.

quote:
Learn to understand what you read, fool. I'm pissed 'cuz Terry got to beat the ENTIRE fuking chain of command in his days & now he's stopping Rock from doing the same.

he is? last i checked the little homo got to beat down the main cat, steal the spotlight and be the next champ...best of all, terry didn't come around next year to make him feel like shite after dropping his ass in the streets unlike some hobbo with no job, who never gets pvssy and who's been wearing the same gi his whole life in which he trains AND sleeps sick

quote:
Bison got rolled on until you prove otherwise.

yes, rolled on by Ryu. read tiamat foo. ryu pulled another Hasim Rahman and dropped a Lennox Lewis in a red uniform this time. bravo!

quote:
It was a badly written fight anyways IIRC.

that's your excuse? *drops I-drop faster than Foreman did Frazier*

quote:
vs Seth does look like a Hogan routine. That's the ONLY thing you got of value in your whole post.

happy you have grown the gonads to admit as much. congrads, they call it puberty wink

quote:
Alex was motivated by that loss, the same way Ryu's motivated by his loss to Oro

motivated my ass. he was so motivated they took the sucker out of his role as champ and put Hogan back in the primelight. motherf0ckers actually went back in time so that ryu could shine once again.

quote:
the same way Kyo was motivated by his loss to Gonutz.

Kyo lost to a godtier. that's different. alex just lost to "god".

quote:
You probably still won't get it but it's my fault for expecting a Terry Bogard fan like you to know what a loss is supposed to mean P.S. Fuk Alex. He ain't shit.

he aint shite cuz they don't make him anything.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 05:15 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

really, i thought it made him look like Lennox Lewis: glass jaw champion dropped by lame lucky ass n00b who just threw a wild right. Sagat only showed he's got more glass in his jaw (or chest) than a greenhouse.
Which just shows how biased &unqualified you are when it comes to evaluating anything, especially when SF is involved. He looks like a guy that had 2be cheated 2be beat..ed. Considering how he'd beaten Ryu's ass & was about 2help him up. But somehow to you that makes Sagat look like "Lennox Lewis: glass jaw champion dropped by lame lucky ass n00b who just threw a wild right". That's powerful notsmart right there(Trying reeeeal hard not to call you stupid right now. Please drop this current train of thought. It's making everyone think that you just an extremely biased SF hating FF fanboy who can't see shit for what it is). If Lewis was about to help HR up & then out of nowhere HR went crazy & tried to kill LL w/a sneak attack just to win, you'd have something. That didn't happen so you have nothing. FAIL & I haven't seen a more stupid analogy than the one you just made in years. Maybe not ever. You alright? I really hope this was a bad joke.
don't count against it. apparently Hogan shitstomped him again in SF2 and probably wil again in SF4. you see fagat eating what looks like a final shoryuken in the SF4 movie which you f0cks are saying is canon no matter how badly i'm hoping it aint cuz it sucked more balls than Jenna Jameson.
You got a source for this SF2 stuff? Anybody got this whole SF4 movie. I'd like 2see it. Looks pretty cool up until the Seth fight. High quality animation. I don't remember saying anything about SF4 anime being canon. Fuk outta here w/the putting words in my mouth shit, mane!
he is? last i checked the little homo got to beat down the main cat,
Whereas Terry got to beat the main cat AND the underboss back in the Fatal Terry days. What gives? Any homoness Rock has would have obviously been learned from the guy who raised him.
yes, rolled on by Ryu. read tiamat foo. ryu pulled another Hasim Rahman and dropped a Lennox Lewis in a red uniform this time. bravo!
Put the story here for everybody to see it. Last time I checked, Bison fought a bunch of mofo & then Ryu.
that's your excuse? *drops I-drop faster than Foreman did Frazier*
Bad writing isn't an excuse. Don't be lame just 'cuz I recognize it whereas you think those fools who wrote FF deserve the Nobel prize laughing out loud
happy you have grown the gonads to admit as much. congrads, they call it puberty wink
Don't be a dickhead. I always say when something looks lame, no matter which company makes it. You could learn from that(& should but probably won't). sad
motivated my ass. he was so motivated they took the sucker out of his role as champ and put Hogan back in the primelight. motherf0ckers actually went back in time so that ryu could shine once again.
Alex ain't shit. Gill LITERALLY jobbed to him. Fuk him. Again, I'm not gonna try to explain what a loss means to a Terry fan like yourself. You're a lost cause.
Kyo lost to a godtier. that's different. alex just lost to "god".
Sure. Your entire post is fail. Be ashamed of yourself evil face
he aint shite cuz they don't make him anything.
It's hard to make anything out of bullshit like Alex big grin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 12:41 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote:

a retcon again? oh capcom... -_-;

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:39 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Which just shows how biased &unqualified you are when it comes to evaluating anything, especially when SF is involved. He looks like a guy that had 2be cheated 2be beat..ed. Considering how he'd beaten Ryu's ass & was about 2help him up. But somehow to you that makes Sagat look like "Lennox Lewis: glass jaw champion dropped by lame lucky ass n00b who just threw a wild right". That's powerful notsmart right there(Trying reeeeal hard not to call you stupid right now. Please drop this current train of thought. It's making everyone think that you just an extremely biased SF hating FF fanboy who can't see shit for what it is). If Lewis was about to help HR up & then out of nowhere HR went crazy & tried to kill LL w/a sneak attack just to win, you'd have something. That didn't happen so you have nothing. FAIL & I haven't seen a more stupid analogy than the one you just made in years. Maybe not ever. You alright? I really hope this was a bad joke.

oh, yeah i forogt, you're actually one of those foos who thinks Rahman's a good boxer laughing out loud

quote:
You got a source for this SF2 stuff? Anybody got this whole SF4 movie. I'd like 2see it. Looks pretty cool up until the Seth fight. High quality animation. I don't remember saying anything about SF4 anime being canon. Fuk outta here w/the putting words in my mouth shit, mane!

then read it again, foo. i said "you f0ks" not "you f0k". and watch the bit where ShemaLi is reminiscing about the SF2 tournament and it shows Ken going up agianst Vega and god doing his godlyuppercut to Fagat.

quote:
Whereas Terry got to beat the main cat AND the underboss back in the Fatal Terry days. What gives? Any homoness Rock has would have obviously been learned from the guy who raised him

shows how much you know. play the game again you foo. billy kane was the boss fight as far as the tournament is conscerned. Terry became champ after defeating Billy Kane, not Geese.
They kidnapped Terry and brought him to Geese while he was celebrating winning the tournament

quote:
Put the story here for everybody to see it. Last time I checked, Bison fought a bunch of mofo & then Ryu.

no, you were just smoking shite again. ryu fought bison got spanked and possessed, fought Fagat and got owned all the same while Ken and Sakura kept Bison busy. then ryu came back to his senses and did a godly uppercut that made bison retreat.
he didn't retreat from Sakura, Fagat, Ken AND Ryu. he just retreated because he was overwhelmed by hogan's shoryulegdrop.
you know that's the truth so stop playing dumb.

quote:
Bad writing isn't an excuse

so don't use it.

quote:
Don't be lame just 'cuz I recognize it whereas you think those fools who wrote FF deserve the Nobel prize

i don't. i think the last good story SNK wrote was the orochi saga.

quote:
Alex ain't shit. Gill LITERALLY jobbed to him. Fuk him. Again, I'm not gonna try to explain what a loss means to a Terry fan like yourself. You're a lost cause

whose fault is that? no hero ever got jobbed that badly but since god aint there as protagonist they turn gill into triple h and have him job batista.

quote:
Sure. Your entire post is fail. Be ashamed of yourself

bullshite. you can't come up with something better is all.

quote:
It's hard to make anything out of bullshit like Alex

why cuz he aint ryu? please. alex is cool. had they worked on him and gave him a good story instead of turning everythign he did into shite just so they could dickeat hogan again, he would be great.

~Sado

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 06:54 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

oh, yeah i forogt, you're actually one of those foos who thinks Rahman's a good boxer laughing out loud
Nah. He's a journeyman. Had one of my favorite moments in boxing though. But all that's besides the point. Whether he's the greatest boxer ever or the worst, your analogy was megastupid, shinstupid, godstupid, & omegastupid all rolled into one dumbass package. Anybody who sees the Ryu/Sagat fight & thinks "Wow this is just like Rahman/Lewis" should wear a helmet @all time so they don't hurt themself. I hope that you were just doing the usual Sadostyle SF bashing. You know just pulling some insult out of your @ss 'cuz you love to hate. If you honestly think that those 2fights are anything alike.......this just ain't gonna be fun anymore.
then read it again, foo. i said "you f0ks" not "you f0k". and watch the bit where ShemaLi is reminiscing about the SF2 tournament and it shows Ken going up agianst Vega and god doing his godlyuppercut to Fagat.
"You foks" means that you're including me, genius
shows how much you know. play the game again you foo. billy kane was the boss fight as far as the tournament is conscerned. Terry became champ after defeating Billy Kane, not Geese.
They kidnapped Terry and brought him to Geese while he was celebrating winning the tournament
Me play FF? laughing out loud No thanx. I'm just gonna have to take your word for it. Is this how it was both times when he fought Geese?
no, you were just smoking shite again. ryu fought bison got spanked and possessed, fought Fagat and got owned all the same while Ken and Sakura kept Bison busy. then ryu came back to his senses and did a godly uppercut that made bison retreat.
he didn't retreat from Sakura, Fagat, Ken AND Ryu. he just retreated because he was overwhelmed by hogan's shoryulegdrop.
you know that's the truth so stop playing dumb.
You poor fool. Still don't realize what a combined effort is. sad
so don't use it.
More foolishness
i don't. i think the last good story SNK wrote was the orochi saga.
laughing out loud You sure seem to defend FF like your cousin was one of the writers then.
whose fault is that? no hero ever got jobbed that badly but since god aint there as protagonist they turn gill into triple h and have him job batista.
I'm not going to explain the events of SF3 to you again. You clearly have no perception.
bullshite. you can't come up with something better is all.
Nah. No bullshit. Your post was one of the dumbest I've ever seen & I say that w/no malice 2wards you. You lose coolpoints 4that Ryu/Sagat = Rahman\Lewis shit. Ask around. Anybody who's not being waaaaaay too nice will tell you. Real talk.
why cuz he aint ryu? please. alex is cool. had they worked on him and gave him a good story instead of turning everythign he did into shite just so they could dickeat hogan again, he would be great.
Alex reminds me of Hogan (he is a homage to Hogan after all). The 1st time I saw him I remember hoping he got FUBARED in SF3. You think he's cool. I think he sux. Agree 2 disagree.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 01:18 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Nah. He's a journeyman. Had one of my favorite moments in boxing though. But all that's besides the point. Whether he's the greatest boxer ever or the worst, your analogy was megastupid, shinstupid, godstupid, & omegastupid all rolled into one dumbass package. Anybody who sees the Ryu/Sagat fight & thinks "Wow this is just like Rahman/Lewis" should wear a helmet @all time so they don't hurt themself. I hope that you were just doing the usual Sadostyle SF bashing. You know just pulling some insult out of your @ss 'cuz you love to hate. If you honestly think that those 2fights are anything alike.......this just ain't gonna be fun anymore

it was a joke. kinda like me pointing out the schooling ryo was giving terry in kofmi2 intro and you came back and said, "terry's a nice guy, he saw ryo crying the day before so wanted him to feel better".

and f0ck rahman. the only impressive thing he ever did was manage to score a draw with an overweight, out of shape David Tua. journymen boxers are a breed that long died back in the late 50's. Rahman just a twerp who threw a lucky arm punch, managed to score on glassjaw champ and got beaten to pulp by said glassjaw pieceashit.

quote:
"You foks" means that you're including me, genius

you foks as in you SF dickeaters which you are wink

quote:
Me play FF? No thanx. I'm just gonna have to take your word for it. Is this how it was both times when he fought Geese?

so i assume you're gonna cut the whining about terry beating righthand men now?

quote:
You poor fool. Still don't realize what a combined effort is

you poor foo, still can't read simple english even though it's supposed to be your first langauge. ryu made bison retreat all by himself, genius. that's why anyone with a half a brain agrees with me when i say it was PIS.

quote:
You sure seem to defend FF like your cousin was one of the writers then.

bullshit. i'm not the one who started asking the other guy to doublecheck with an english professor because he still didn't want to accept that ken not only fought only nobodies but was also getting pushed to the limit with them.

quote:
Alex reminds me of Hogan (he is a homage to Hogan after all). The 1st time I saw him I remember hoping he got FUBARED in SF3. You think he's cool. I think he sux. Agree 2 disagree.

i was just happy the real hogan got time off so he could learn a new move for a change........too bad that didn't happen.

~Sado

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 08:03 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

1. Ok. For future reference, jokes are supposed to be funny. Not supposed to make people think the one telling the joke is a moron. Mine was more easily seen as a joke. Sorry for the misunderstanding

2. Nope Terry beats the RHM & his boss. Rock doesn't because of the usual FF Terry dickeating that has made the FF storyline and the movies so horrible

3. Nah. The PIS is that ANY of them could fvck w/Bison considering what he had going for him IIRC

4. Tardo likes to bring up irrelevant stuff. WTF does that have 2 do w/anything? & you still don't understand shit 'cuz the dispute was over whether Ken was out of breath or not.

5. Ryu didn't need anything new to kick Alex's punk bit<h @ss laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 04:52 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Nope Terry beats the RHM & his boss. Rock doesn't because of the usual FF Terry dickeating that has made the FF storyline and the movies so horrible

only Geese had loads of other minions and BILLY KANE was the final boss of the tournament, who obviously terry needed to beat to win the damn tourny, foo. Raiden was another one of Geese's henchmen and Terry didn't drop him...or could've but we don't know.

the only people we know Terry did beat were Andy, Ducky and Billy. Andy because he says he'll get even with terry in FF2, Ducky because he hates the rising tackle and the only time he would've got it would've been in FF1 since it stated on his profile only in FF2 onwards that he hates rising tackle and Billy because he won the tourny and billy was the final boss. kill the noise. and its' funny how some one didn't have a problem with Kyo winning all the fights in the tournament, dropping Daimon AND benimaru.

quote:
Nah. The PIS is that ANY of them could fvck w/Bison considering what he had going for him IIRC

groupeffort is when they all fought him together and overpowered him. but they didn't. Sagat just smacked ryu up a little and then ryu (and ryu alone, you get it? just ryu, on his own, all by himself) did the shoryulegdrop and made bison retreat. now if it said bison retreated from ryu, ken, sagat and sakura THEN it's a group effort. but it wasn't. bison got phuckedover and chickened out and ran away to mommy because of a shoryuken.......despite being godtier, having the world supplying him with power and have infinite supply of it=pvssy

~Sado

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 05:03 AM