KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Terry Bogard VS Cody Travers

Terry Bogard VS Cody Travers
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

Kyo has gotten certified @ss whoopings so you kill your noise, broseph.

Put the story for that whole Bison fight here like I asked you please. Let everybody see it.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 07:04 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Kyo has gotten certified @ss whoopings so you kill your noise, broseph.

not talking about that, foo.

quote:
Put the story for that whole Bison fight here like I asked you please. Let everybody see it.

what? again? you know where it is. YOU post it. i've posted it before several times. can't be bothered. not my fault if you've got a shorter memory span than a goldfish now is it? erm

~Sado

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:55 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

You CAN be bothered(laziness doesn't suit you, especially when it's weird & spiteful big grin). If you wanna be a jerk & not post it, it's all good. I'll just consider the "combined effort" thing the truth until proven otherwise

& We ARE talking about that. We're talking about series here. I'm not sure on what Kyo did in the one game you're talking about. But I am sure that Kyo didn't go thru the whole KOF series w/out taking an asswhoopin like some kind of GOD. Terry went the whole FF series & the worst we hear about is him getting tired. LAME as FVCK & there's no way around it. More Terry dickeating from the most dickeating series ever made!!!
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil Ryu
Is that fight even canon by Capcom though?
And Terry pulled many, if not more, Hogans as well. And they had lamer reasons than tapping hidden powers like "Terry got mad!" or "Terry had a revelation!" or "Terry realized he is God!"
Must have missed this b4
Originally posted by Evil Ryu
It has managed to be much more interesting than "Random boss appears. Terry pwns him. The end.", especially during the alpha series with the SnH deal. And SF story isn't just about Ryu, it's about everyone. Terry's dad revenge thing was already included in SF through Chun Li along with much more, while in Fatal Fury, the whole cast is there to lift the invincible godly ubber wolf in their shoulders to make him look bigger. It's just about Terry.
Ditto. You can like FF all you want, but you're being too kind to the series if you don't think it was a one-sided Terry wankfestgasm

Last edited by I-Drop on May 1st, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 11:57 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I'm not saying SF never dick8 on Ryu a little (Ryu/Seth = something you'd expect to see in an FF movie & that's not good) & I ain't saying KOF never dick8 on Kyo a little. I'm saying that FF dick8 on Terry a LOT!!! (for the WHOLE series) That's my problem w/the series. People have been allowed to shine @the expense of Ryu and Kyo. Can't say the same about FF and it's infallible hero. That's lame. End of discussion. Let's get back 2Terry/Cody

Last edited by I-Drop on May 1st, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2009 12:37 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Lord knows I really don't want to keep on going about this...eventually I will get ulcers. I can't speak for Sado, but I love FF for it's storyline(sue my ass) and mainly gameplay.

Also I did own FF Special for the NeoGeo system, but now own The NeoCD and in the instruction book, it states on Terry beating Duck, Geese, Krauser, Billy as Sado pointed out...not everyone.

What's the use anymore....as far as Terry vs Cody goes, Cody destroys him anyday of the week.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 02:29 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I honestly don't think anybody ever said or even implied that Terry beat everyone, just everyone he fought, except Zaki & Zaki still wasn't allowed to beat Gawd.....er Terry. I'm not mad @you for liking FF. Terry is your fave & the series was designed to make people like yourself VERY happy. If we can get Sado to stop making this about Ryu this can all be over. This is an ongoing thing w/him. Always has been. Can't swing a dead cat w/out Sado bringing up Ryu. It was tiresome YEARS ago. I could've swore that a while back we argeed not to bring up Ryu or BoGawd in threads they didn't belong in

Last edited by I-Drop on May 1st, 2009 at 03:01 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2009 02:51 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Sighs....I guess. The funny thing is, Sado talks about Ryu but has a pic of him for his sig not to mention he is one of his faves on his own site.embarrasment

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:27 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud I'm starting to think he only hates Ryu 'cuz he loves him so damn much he feels guilty about it.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 04:52 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
The funny thing is, Sado talks about Ryu but has a pic of him for his sig not to mention he is one of his faves on his own site

i don't hate ryu. i hate what people make him. said this before several times. either that or i have multiple personality disorder.......which i don't. so kill the noise, fangirl mad
plus, the art for that pick is badass. i'd even put that as my sig if it had Andy Bogard in it or freakin Ash Crimson

quote:
I'm starting to think he only hates Ryu 'cuz he loves him so damn much he feels guilty about it.

freud's theories have been discredited foo. so cut the crap about "reaction formation"
and you have rock holding Terry's cap in it.

Last edited by Sado22 on May 1st, 2009 at 08:16 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2009 08:12 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

the whole argument has been on whether god made bison retreat by himself or was it a combined effort? well, here you go you lazyphuck, read for yourself and stfu:
quote:
Street Fighter Zero 3 first starts off with Vega tracking down Ryu and confronting him, then tried to brainwash Ryu into giving into psycho power. Ryu has an inner conflict with himself on whether to give in, similar to his conflict to give into satsui no hadou. At any rate, he does give in, though it's important to note that brainwashed psycho power Ryu is not the same as Satsui no Hadou Ryu. Anyways, Ken and Sakura coincidentally arrive just at the same time as Sagat arrives to see Ryu again. Sagat, who has regained his honorable warrior spirit since confronting Dan in SFZ2 is infuriated when he sees how low Vega stooped (or maybe Sagat was in the process of regaining it thanks to Dan and seeing Vega stoop so low as to brainwash Ryu clinched it. Could be either). Sagat fights Psycho Ryu while Ken and Sakura fought Vega (this is official statement, though you can sooorta see it in the games if you study the dialogue really analytically, though that's kinda a stretch there and still requires some guesswork as to what the dialogue means). Sagat beats Psycho Ryu and then, judging by the game, Ryu managed to break out of his brainwashing and knock Vega away, forcing Vega to retreat. That ends Ryu's main portion of the story.

now STFU

Old Post May 1st, 2009 08:28 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Ryu and Ken's sure-killing techniques being "shoryuken" "hadouken" "tatsumaki senpuukyaku",

i find this funny as hell btw because these so called "surekillings" can't even tear another girl shirt off...let alone kill them. and Idrop laughs at ryo for only tearing off her shirt even though it's not even known if he did in fact tear it with the hsk. not only that but he hadn't mastered it by then laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 1st, 2009 08:36 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by Sado22
i don't hate ryu. i hate what people make him. said this before several times. either that or i have multiple personality disorder.......which i don't. so kill the noise, fangirl mad

Eat dung you Streetfighter lover. mad I did not necessarily say you hate him. I agree I hate when people hype him to the max. Recall me telling Evil Ryu that people act, treat and worship Ryu, as if he was the pope, Jesus, Moses, all rolled into one....sh!t I remember when I first got here, one poster said and I quote "any team with ryu wins"..classic.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:55 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

the whole argument has been on whether god made bison retreat by himself or was it a combined effort? well, here you go you lazyphuck, read for yourself and stfu:

now STFU
laughing out loud You're a fool. That IS a combined effort. That's just like when Kyo comes in & scores the last hit. Kyo scores the last hit....Knocking Orochi the F out. Does that mean it was all Kyo? You STFU, mane! YOU STFU!
i find this funny as hell btw because these so called "surekillings" can't even tear another girl shirt off...let alone kill them. and Idrop laughs at ryo for only tearing off her shirt even though it's not even known if he did in fact tear it with the hsk. not only that but he hadn't mastered it by then laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
Eat more dung. Emp already explained to you what this means. & anybody knows Ryu & Ken ain't been taught to be killers. & when they do cut loose, they don't tear clothes. They tear people. Fail again. & this brings us back to one thing, since you love to bring rehash up(you still on his nuts I guess). His punk @ss ain't ever killed w/it & neither has any of the kyokugen losers, how do we know if any of them can kill w/it? Hell how do we know he ever mastered it then? Answer somewhere else. Not Gonna talk about anything but the subject matter from now on. No more fail from you Tardo! mad

Last edited by I-Drop on May 1st, 2009 at 09:14 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2009 09:03 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

and you have rock holding Terry's cap in it.
Look closer, fool. It's a Phillies cap.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 09:21 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You're a fool. That IS a combined effort. That's just like when Kyo comes in & scores the last hit. Kyo scores the last hit....Knocking Orochi the F out. Does that mean it was all Kyo? You STFU, mane! YOU STFU!

you stupid, dumbphuck, how the phuck is this combined effort when ONE person is knocking the other phucker away and making him retreat?! mad
and that's a terry cap! you just photoshopped it! you..you...you liar! mad

as for the kyo analogy, you stupid as shite mate. Iori HELD Orochi for him and was already neutralizing his power...how much more combined effort can combined effort be? megafail.

quote:
Emp already explained to you what this means.

what are you talking about?

quote:
anybody knows Ryu & Ken ain't been taught to be killers. & when they do cut loose, they don't tear clothes. They tear people. Fail again.

name me a time when ryu or ken tore someone in half or anyone's clothes for that matter with their regular moves? ryu's shoryuken? that was dark hadou and you're a idiot for not knowing as much.

quote:
His punk @ss ain't ever killed w/it & neither has any of the kyokugen losers, how do we know if any of them can kill w/it?

have ryu and ken? at least ryo's moves aint call "sure kill" techniques.

quote:
Eat dung you Streetfighter lover. I did not necessarily say you hate him. I agree I hate when people hype him to the max. Recall me telling Evil Ryu that people act, treat and worship Ryu, as if he was the pope, Jesus, Moses, all rolled into one....sh!t I remember when I first got here, one poster said and I quote "any team with ryu wins"..classic.

go phuck yourself you phatal phury phagg0t.

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on May 2nd, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2009 12:50 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

go phuck yourself you phatal phury phagg0t.

~Tardo

Go phuck YOURSELF you StreetFighterRyoNutsinyourmouth brainless stooge mad

Old Post May 2nd, 2009 06:00 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud

Sado. DH Ryu IS Ryu cutting loose. He's unleashing or cutting loose the DH & he's willing to kill just to win. You're an idiot for not knowing that. Any other time, they are not trying to kill people. They were trained by Gouken, not Gouki ya dumbass. Tearing people>>>Tearing clothes. & what part of "Answer somewhere else" don't you understand? Take this shit somewhere else. Keep your tired Ryu hate in Ryu threads(& leave rehash's nuts outta your mouth. His whole lousy family got a whole style full of "Death Blows" & a bodycount of absolute Zero. Nobody cares about him so don't bring him up where he don't belong). Don't be an @sshole. We agreed we'd stop bringing up Ryu & boGawd in threads they didn't belong in a long time ago. & Emp told you about that sure-killing shit. Look it up. & it's a combo effort bacause they fought him & THEN Ryu hit him. This isn't rocket science. CE is when more than one person is involved.

Last edited by I-Drop on May 3rd, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 12:37 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

For more details on what ISN'T a combined effort, play Terry's Fury!!!!!

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 12:52 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Sado. DH Ryu IS Ryu cutting loose. He's unleashing or cutting loose the DH & he's willing to kill just to win. You're an idiot for not knowing that. Any other time, they are not trying to kill people. They were trained by Gouken, not Gouki ya dumbass.

you uneducated foo. we are talking about normal ryu you phuck not DH ryu. the moment normal ryu does something that matches DH ryu let me know. till then he's just a sissy who can't even tear someone's clothes. at least Ryo could do as much with normal moves. what's ryu's problem?

all you're saying is that ryu needs to go emopsycho just so he can shred someone's clothes. you are foophuck.

quote:
Emp told you about that sure-killing shit. Look it up. & it's a combo effort bacause they fought him & THEN Ryu hit him. This isn't rocket science. CE is when more than one person is involved.

bullshite. emp didn't tell me squat. if i remember correct, emp agreed with me. you are foo.

and nice to see you don't have anything to say regarding the combined effort anymore. i assume you're either conceding it or just coping out, as usual. chickenshite wink

~Sado

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 08:18 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Truth of the matter is, the tiers of Street Fighter fall into place VERY easily (at least, compared to SNK where at least I personally am having lots of trouble making sense of how certain characters could logically have won certain battles that officially happened. This may be because I do not have all the official information, though, of course, and that makes a BIG difference. Such as Ryo beating Geese in AoF2 only because Geese was testing him). I was actually surprised at how much thought Capcom apparently has put into who officially won each battle and who officially didn't (and from looking at the official statements of Ryo vs Geese, I wouldn't be surprised if SNK put that thought into their fights too. Again, though, I don't know all the official info so...). Any official battle where a lower tier character beat a higher tier one, it's very obvious from the nature of the dialogue between those characters that the higher tier one let the lower tier one win, or was just testing the lower tier one (Gill vs Alex for the winner of SF3, Vega vs Cammy in SFA3, Yun and Yang vs Gill in Third Strike, Akuma vs Ryu in SFA2, etc).

here, you can stop crying now.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 01:35 PM