KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Terry Bogard VS Cody Travers

Terry Bogard VS Cody Travers
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Ryu

Please, if you are gonna post something from the plot guide, post the whole thing.

quote:
During the Zero series and especially SFZ3, Vega is extremely powerful.
Due to how much the official storyline of SFZ3 differs from various aspects
of the game's portrayal (Mainly, Vega dying in EVERYONES' ending), the game does
a horrible job of showing this. In actuality, Vega managed to fight Ken
and Sakura, then finally had to retreat when Ken, Sakura, Sagat, and Ryu
(who had broken out of his brainwashing) all ganged up on him

And pretty much everyone's signture moves are called "sure killing techniques" in the guide. Not everything one reads is supposed to be taken so literarily.
About Ryo and King's shirt... That can be easily explained by the fact of aof being a perverted sexy ko infested piece of s*** of a game without any respect for women.
We never heard of the flame users destroying girls shirts either, does that mean their flames are so weak they can't even burn clothes? No. It just means we are looking a bit too much and taking too seriously such small details in a videogame.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 03:30 PM
Evil Ryu is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Ryu a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Ryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Please, if you are gonna post something from the plot guide, post the whole thing.

bullshite. i posted the part where he was talking about the story directly without conjectures. the part i posted was him talking like how the game shows it. his conjectures aren't canon unless you want to have his love child.

quote:
And pretty much everyone's signture moves are called "sure killing techniques" in the guide. Not everything one reads is supposed to be taken so literarily.

then you tell this to I-drop because he's the jackass running around telling everyone how funny that ryo's deathblows don't kill...which is funny because even rookie, regular ryo had to be stopped from killing Takuma.

quote:
About Ryo and King's shirt... That can be easily explained by the fact of aof being a perverted sexy ko infested piece of s*** of a game without any respect for women.

that's pretty stupid. so a guy tears off a woman's shirt with a move and it's disrespecting women now? so maybe they are homos too because the same happens to ryo, robert and everyone else in the AoF2.
cut feminism crap when you don't know the first thing about it. and you still won't get pvssy for pretending to be one.

quote:
We never heard of the flame users destroying girls shirts either, does that mean their flames are so weak they can't even burn clothes? No. It just means we are looking a bit too much and taking too seriously such small details in a videogame.

no, we've just had them neutralize gods and we also find out that all this time kyo's just holdig back because he doesn't want to vaporize his opponents. KofKyo he was about to vaporize zaki and yashiro but was stopped by Kagura. incinerating people>>not even tearing a shirt

~Sado

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 07:53 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Sado, stop being a dickhead. Put this dumb argument in a thread where it belongs. I haven't conceded anything & if it looks that way to you, you really are a moron. I post this, which your dumb@ss quoted me on
quote: (post)
Originally posted by I-Drop
& it's a combo effort bacause they fought him & THEN Ryu hit him. This isn't rocket science. CE is when more than one person is involved.
& then you post this.
Originally posted by Sado22
and nice to see you don't have anything to say regarding the combined effort anymore. i assume you're either conceding it or just coping out, as usual. chickenshite wink
WTF is wrong w/you? You still can't understand what you read? Seriously, stop being so dumb & take this garbage to a more appropriate thread. This off-topic shit is getting on my nerves. You do this type of dumb shit waaaay too much. If you ain't gonna do the right thing, that's on you. I'm done talking about this shit here. All future responses from me for this off-topic shit will be insults because you deserve them for being a dickhead who can't stay the fuk on topic (or understand what he reads) big grin I'll glady provide real responses in a more appropriate thread.

Last edited by I-Drop on May 4th, 2009 at 05:21 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2009 05:09 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Sado, stop being a dickhead. Put this dumb argument in a thread where it belongs. I haven't conceded anything & if it looks that way to you, you really are a moron. I post this, which your dumb@ss quoted me on

no, you stop being a dickhead. this is MY thread. I decide how things go. so stfu and start arguing or just go phuck yourself.

quote:
WTF is wrong w/you? You still can't understand what you read? Seriously, stop being so dumb & take this garbage to a more appropriate thread. This off-topic shit is getting on my nerves. You do this type of dumb shit waaaay too much. If you ain't gonna do the right thing, that's on you. I'm done talking about this shit here. All future responses from me for this off-topic shit will be insults because you deserve them for being a dickhead who can't stay the fuk on topic (or understand what he reads) I'll glady provide real responses in a more appropriate thread.

like i said, this is my thread. I made it. nothing i do is off topic until i saw so. now either concede or just admit you're a dumbass who can't read his own first language.

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on May 4th, 2009 at 06:56 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2009 06:53 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud Ok. This is obviously what your dumbass wants. You are a full on hater AND dickeater @the same time. Once again you've created a thread that has nothing to do w/Ryu, but somehow you drag him in here & now you're acting like I'm wrong 'cuz I don't wanna play your dumb@ss game. You just made me realize that Ryu & rehash have something else in common. You can't seem to keep either of their names (or nuts) out your mouth. You are obsessed w/them. That's like a thousand times worse than fanboyism. Ya need help son. Go outside
like i said, this is my thread. I made it. nothing i do is off topic until i saw so. now either concede
Stop right there, dumbshit. What would be the point of conceding or continuing an argument w/someone so dumb that they just finished accusing you of conceding or copping out as you continued to post arguments? You're a moron & I say that w/no malice. Why? Here goes 1. Created a thread only to derail it w/Ryu talk(You so gay 4Ryu that ya can't let his privates breathe, not even for a sec. Lame. Pathetic, gay & lame). 2. Somehow you think that if a million people are involved, it's a solo mission. 3. Posted stuff that proves ME right, but you're still too dumb to see it. 4. Quoted my fuking argument and then accused me of conceding or "not arguing" about something(just how stupid are you? Seriously). 5.Posted the dumbest, most unfunny joke ever, leading me down the path of thinking you're an idiot in the process(which I'd rather not do. Thinking you're an idiot takes the fun out of debating w/you sad ) 6. We agreed to quit doing this type of pointless name-dropping but ya obviously ain't a man of your word. 8. You're too fuking stupid to realize that it doesn't matter whether you created the thread or not @sshole22. If the thread is about Terry & Cody but some fuktard keeps talking about Ryu & rehash's clothes-tearing abilities laughing out loud, said fuktard is going off-topic. This ain't rocket science. Be ashamed of yourself for not knowing that, you sad dickeatin' off-topic disgrace. Holla @me when you learn some class....or @least learn WTF off-topic means. 'Til then, please STFU. I'm begging you

Last edited by I-Drop on May 4th, 2009 at 07:01 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2009 06:59 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Ryu

I don't know man, it's pretty funny watching Sado's logic at work. Out of all this we get that:

- Ryu hits like a girl
- Evil Ryu also hits like a girl despite having a power bust.
- Hugo has no endurance.
- Sagat transforms into glass when he is distracted.

I also love what this thread has become just by me saying "Terry stole some glory from the building". No sarcasm.

bullshite. i posted the part where he was talking about the story directly without conjectures. the part i posted was him talking like how the game shows it. his conjectures aren't canon unless you want to have his love child.
then you tell this to I-drop because he's the jackass running around telling everyone how funny that ryo's deathblows don't kill...which is funny because even rookie, regular ryo had to be stopped from killing Takuma.
that's pretty stupid. so a guy tears off a woman's shirt with a move and it's disrespecting women now? so maybe they are homos too because the same happens to ryo, robert and everyone else in the AoF2.
cut feminism crap when you don't know the first thing about it. and you still won't get pvssy for pretending to be one.
no, we've just had them neutralize gods and we also find out that all this time kyo's just holdig back because he doesn't want to vaporize his opponents. KofKyo he was about to vaporize zaki and yashiro but was stopped by Kagura. incinerating people>>not even tearing a shirt
~Sado

The first "Bison is powerful" part is a conjecture, the rest is canon info he is using to back it up. What you posted is the short version of the story without all the details. The guide makes it pretty clear when they are guessing something (conjecture based of in game events for example). Either way, you can't prove they didn't gang up on him. Don't complain when you are guessing yourself he did it all by himself. Don't complain because you Think that Ryu won SFII and SFIV either.
It' not disrespctful to men or gay simply because they have nothing to hide in the chest. It would be if their pants and got teared apart instead. Face it, sexy kos are useless fanservice crap, like fatalities in mk.
And you missed my point about the flame users. I wasn't saying they were weak, I'm saying that bringing someone down because they never damaged any clothing is simply dumb.

Last edited by Evil Ryu on May 4th, 2009 at 07:22 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:19 PM
Evil Ryu is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Ryu a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Ryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

He won't get it. Sado doesn't run on logic.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:58 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Ok. This is obviously what your dumbass wants. You are a full on hater AND dickeater @the same time. Once again you've created a thread that has nothing to do w/Ryu, but somehow you drag him in here & now you're acting like I'm wrong 'cuz I don't wanna play your dumb@ss game.

laughing out loud
something tells me you really can't get nuts outta your mind. you can cut nutlicking shite now cuz you're the only who seems to be finding it funny no expression

quote:
You just made me realize that Ryu & rehash have something else in common. You can't seem to keep either of their names (or nuts) out your mouth.

reminds me of good ol' brainchild81 dropping up in random threads and hating terry. i don't know what's more shitty: that or you memory lapses.

quote:
1. created a thread only to derail it w/Ryu talk

terry/cody thing lasted for a quite a damn while, genius.

quote:
(You so gay 4Ryu that ya can't let his privates breathe, not even for a sec. Lame. Pathetic, gay & lame).

you seem to be missing one very basic thing: terry's the original SNK mascot and ryu' the original Capcom mascot. both companies began with them and most people who've been playing fighting games for as long as i have know that the only true rivalry is between terry and ryu. there's nobody much to compare terry to. kyo/iori/k are better, ryo doens't have that many feats and rock's a pvssy. that leaves ryu, the one guy he's always compared to.
get that through your skull and maybe you'll understand why ryu's always mentioned when terry is. and not just by me.

quote:
2. Somehow you think that if a million people are involved, it's a solo mission.

don't make up random bullshite. i said that the whole pis element is ryu doing the shoryuken and making bison retreat. that's what i've been trying to get through you thick skull since day one: RYU MAKING BISON RETREAT IS PIS. the shoryuken shouldn't be making him retreat

3. Posted stuff that proves ME right, but you're still too dumb to see it.[/quote]
yes, yes, i post one part that proves me right (along with in-game evidence) and Evil ryu posts a part that proves you right and somehow you've decided that you're right...from the SAME source.
stfu erm

quote:
4. Quoted my fuking argument and then accused me of conceding or "not arguing" about something(just how stupid are you? Seriously).

what? okay, take a deep breath mate, no need to shite yourself laughing out loud

quote:
5.Posted the dumbest, most unfunny joke ever, leading me down the path of thinking you're an idiot in the process(which I'd rather not do. Thinking you're an idiot takes the fun out of debating w/you )

true, that was vague sad

quote:
6. We agreed to quit doing this type of pointless name-dropping but ya obviously ain't a man of your word.

you been calling me a dumbass, stupid, moron, idiot and been bashing me by calling me nut sucker for a quite some time now. last i checked, i couldn't even put "black" in my sentences without you going emo....even though i was quoting ali. heck you nearly gave me the roots intro speech when i said "blackass" at one point just for kicks laughing out loud

NOTE: all charges of racist should immediately be dropped because i'm going out with a sudanese girl, my best friend is african and my boss is nigerian, which is as 'black' as it gets.

quote:
8. You're too fuking stupid to realize that it doesn't matter whether you created the thread or not @sshole22.

of course it matters. the thread maker makes all the rules and can decide where things go. what part of that don't you understand?

quote:
If the thread is about Terry & Cody but some fuktard keeps talking about Ryu & rehash's clothes-tearing abilities , said fuktard is going off-topic.

no that aint rocket science and i aint arguing that. i'm pointing out the threatmaker can do that because, now pay attention, it's my phucking thread.

quote:
Holla @me when you learn some class

boy, anyone going around talking about putting nuts in mouths every other sentence shouldn't be talking about class.

quote:
I'm begging you

be a man...................stand up and beg cool

quote:
Ryu hits like a girl

never said that. said he aint that strong. not island buster or building smasher at the very least.

quote:
Evil Ryu also hits like a girl despite having a power bust.

we've been over this. stop being a jackass.

quote:
Hugo has no endurance.

the whole SF argument is as follows (and correct me if i'm wrong):
hugo has insane endurance for putting up with the shinshoryuken, even though we haven't seen or know nothing of how powerful the shinshoryuken except that it's ryu's ultimate finisher and we have seen ryu do nothing that should really make the shinshoryuken as great as we are making it, except that ryu's ryu.

quote:
Sagat transforms into glass when he is distracted.

bullshite. i said he didn't see it coming which you can't prepare for. get into a fight or watch a real fight for once in your life and you'll understand, palooka.

quote:
The first "Bison is powerful" part is a conjecture, the rest is canon info he is using to back it up. What you posted is the short version of the story without all the details. The guide makes it pretty clear when they are guessing something (conjecture based of in game events for example).

[quote]Either way, you can't prove they didn't gang up on him. Don't complain when you are guessing yourself he did it all by himself. Don't complain because you Think that Ryu won SFII and SFIV either.

check next post.

quote:
It' not disrespctful to men or gay simply because they have nothing to hide in the chest. It would be if their pants and got teared apart instead. Face it, sexy kos are useless fanservice crap, like fatalities in mk.

and elena can be the daughter of the tribal king but still dresses up like a ho....and does those sexy ass poses for absolutely no reason. or sakura's enters tournament dressed like a schoolgirl, which just happens to be some big fetish for thousands of men and almost 95% of all male japanese media fans.

[quote]And you missed my point about the flame users. I wasn't saying they were weak, I'm saying that bringing someone down because they never damaged any clothing is simply dumb.[quote]
they can. they've been shown to. and that was in simple retaliation to i-drop's incredible stupidity in suggesting what he was about ryo's power. talk to him, not me.

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on May 4th, 2009 at 08:31 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2009 08:18 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tiamat talking the incident in Bison's prologue:
quote:
plan didn't work out so well, because Sagat, who was against that, came and fought Ryu just as Vega brainwashed Ryu while Ryu's friends, Ken and Sakura, came along, too, and fought him, then Ryu came out of his brainwashing and smacked him hard.

Tiamat talking about the incident in Sagat's prologue:
quote:
Sagat shouts at Ryu, demanding that Ryu not give in, because no true warrior would do so! With Sagat's encouragement, Ryu overcomes his brainwashing, and hits Vega, who has to retreat.

Talking about the same incident in Ryu's prologue:
quote:
Thanks to the combined efforts of his friend and rival, Ken, admirer Sakura, and rival Sagat, he was contained and he eventually overcame his brainwashing to smack Vega, and Vega was forced to retreat, shocked that Ryu has managed to overcome psycho power, because he thought Ryu would give in to satsui no hadou, which he believed psycho power is sister to.

Talking about the same incident in Sakura's prologue:
quote:
Noticing Ryu get madder, Vega laughs at the negative emotion he was displaying, but then at that moment, Ryu overcame his own brainwashing, much to Vega's surprise, and hit Vega hard, catching him off guard and forcing him to retreat [Official].

notice that little word that's written there: yes, it's "official".

now you both can stfu.

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on May 4th, 2009 at 08:28 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2009 08:24 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Don't complain because you Think that Ryu won SFII and SFIV either.

regarding SF2, you want to tell me exactly what the hell ryu was doing being the only person to discover bison's rotting corpse after akuma was done with him. is it all just some big coincidence even though we all know that the Bison died right before the finals?

as for SF4, I already explained myself by pointing out that he already went hogan on Seth and defeated him. he defeated the boss before the tournament. but yes, i should've been more clear. my bad.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 08:35 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

something tells me you really can't get nuts outta your mind. you can cut nutlicking shite now cuz you're the only who seems to be finding it funny no expression
Don't be touchy about something you are forcing others to say. PGs also talking about Rehash's nuts being in your mouth. You still can't understand anything. Sad. &you're right. It's not funny how you're on his nuts. It's pathetic. You notice how you bring him up when NOBODY's talking about him? Other people are starting to notice. I've told your stupid @ss b4, if you stop bringing his lame @ss up (when nobody else is talking about him) for absolutely no reason(as only someone who IS on his nuts would), you won't look like a person who's on his nuts & I won't have to comment on it. You have the power here. I'd rather not have to say this about you but you seem bound & determined to prove me right. You know I'm a nice guy. Tell me, why DID you bring him up? Answer that & don't dodge. Seriously. If I can get to the root of your rehash-mania, maybe I can help you to remove his nu...........to stop talking about him so much when obviously he has nothing to do w/anything being discussed big grin
reminds me of good ol' brainchild81 dropping up in random threads and hating terry. i don't know what's more shitty: that or you memory lapses.
It was cool when I was the only one who had them. This is why I call you a hater & a dickhead & shit like that. We've been over this b4. I stopped the random hate a LOOOONG time ago. Ask PG. Hell, ask anybody w/a brain that can understand WTF is going on(You obviously don't qualify so don't ask yourself). I simply don't do that shit anymore. It's called maturity, tardo. Look into it. We had agreed to stop doing this type of dumb shit a while ago, but here you are, being a dumbass & forcing me 2call you on it. &Way to bring up old shit that's totally irrelevant. You're batting a thousand there, tardo. What you're doing now reminds you of what I USED to do. And?
terry/cody thing lasted for a quite a damn while, genius.
It never should have stopped, dumbass & it damn sure never should have turned into this.
you seem to be missing one very basic thing: terry's the original SNK mascot and ryu' the original Capcom mascot. both companies began with them and most people who've been playing fighting games for as long as i have know that the only true rivalry is between terry and ryu. there's nobody much to compare terry to. kyo/iori/k are better, ryo doens't have that many feats and rock's a pvssy. that leaves ryu, the one guy he's always compared to.
get that through your skull and maybe you'll understand why ryu's always mentioned when terry is. and not just by me.
Spare me the dumbass lecture. Far too often it IS just by you. You really don't see that shit? Despite me calling you on it, over & over? You're that dumb? Who brought Ryu into this b4 you did, @sshole22? You're ALWAYS the one bringing him up here, faggo22
don't make up random bullshite. i said that the whole pis element is ryu doing the shoryuken and making bison retreat. that's what i've been trying to get through you thick skull since day one: RYU MAKING BISON RETREAT IS PIS. the shoryuken shouldn't be making him retreat
yes, yes, i post one part that proves me right (along with in-game evidence) and Evil ryu posts a part that proves you right and somehow you've decided that you're right...from the SAME source.
stfu erm
laughing out loud Go fuk yourself. Not going to trick me into talking about Ryu here, faggo22.
what? okay, take a deep breath mate, no need to shite yourself laughing out loud
Just pointing out how stupid you've been recently. &then you try to say I don't understand English after pulling that dumb shit. What gives?
you been calling me a dumbass, stupid, moron, idiot and been bashing me by calling me nut sucker for a quite some time now. last i checked, i couldn't even put "black" in my sentences without you going emo....even though i was quoting ali. heck you nearly gave me the roots intro speech when i said "blackass" at one point just for kicks laughing out loud
Riiiiiiiight. & I'm the one w/the memory lapses? You said the N word when you quoted Ali & you apologized after 'cuz you knew you'd fuked up. I forgave you, remember? I guess the N word = black to you? evil face You really do need to stop bringing up old shit

Instead of just taking this argument to a more appropriate thread like I asked you, you have been acting like a dumbass, stupid, moronic idiot. Your fault, not mine. I told you that if you chose to stay off topic while replying 2me you'd get nothing but insults back, you worthless pile of excrement evil face Re: the nutsuker comments, already told you I have no choice in the matter. I HAVE to call it like I see it. You stop doing it, I promise you I'll stop saying it. Have I ever said that when you weren't bringing someone up for nothing?
of course it matters. the thread maker makes all the rules and can decide where things go. what part of that don't you understand?
no that aint rocket science and i aint arguing that. i'm pointing out the threatmaker can do that because, now pay attention, it's my phucking thread.
You said nothing you do is off topic. That's illogical & very stupid. It's not rocket science.
boy, anyone going around talking about putting nuts in mouths every other sentence shouldn't be talking about class.
I'm trying to get you to take the nuts out of your mouth tho. I'm the epitome of class
and that was in simple retaliation to i-drop's incredible stupidity in suggesting what he was about ryo's power. talk to him, not me.

~Sado
This is why I call you a dumbass & a moron & a nut sucker. Retaliation? When did I say that about rehash's power? How long ago was it & in what thread was it in? Was it in this one? No it wasn't so how the fuk was that retaliation? That proves the fuk out of what I've been saying about. Nobody was talking about Rehash's clothes ripping until some dumbass gayforRehash nutsuker brought it up outta nowhere. You brought that shit up for 1reason & only 1reason. You really ARE on Ryo's nuts. Simple retaliation? Drop the "retaliation" part. This was just you being simple, simpleton. Cut that shit out &grow TFU. Or just STFU.

Last edited by I-Drop on May 5th, 2009 at 04:49 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2009 04:35 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by I-Drop
Don't be touchy about something you are forcing others to say. PGs also talking about Rehash's nuts being in your mouth.

Oh man(shivers)....please don't put me in this. sad

Old Post May 5th, 2009 04:46 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

smile Sorry about that. Disregard that part Sado. "People" are noticing how you're on Rehash's nuts. laughing out loud

Old Post May 5th, 2009 05:10 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Oh man(shivers)....please don't put me in this.

you're dead, fangirl!! mad

quote:
Don't be touchy about something you are forcing others to say.

now you're making it sound like a porno movie sick
what kind of man has the nerve to say he has class when all he's been thinking about for the past coupla months is cocks, nut jobs and got knows what. you're like Green Arrow: you dress up like a queer but have the audacity to hit on women.

quote:
PGs also talking about Rehash's nuts being in your mouth.

i'm assuming he's joking. same way i call him the terry fangirl. if PG got a sex change around this time, then i didn't know about it laughing out loud

quote:
It's not funny how you're on his nuts. It's pathetic. You notice how you bring him up when NOBODY's talking about him? Other people are starting to notice.

in case you didn't notice, i had been looking for that bit on ryo/geese for a while and just found it (sue me, the plot guide is huge in case you didn't notice) and so posted it cuz some emo was crying about it a while back. at the same point i also found the bit about cloth tearing etc. so posted that too. that's how ryo came into the picture. it was unfinished business and YOU had asked for it.

quote:
You have the power here. I'd rather not have to say this about you but you seem bound & determined to prove me right. You know I'm a nice guy. Tell me, why DID you bring him up? Answer that & don't dodge.

read above. unlike you, i don't have a memory problem. i remembered i was looking for it. and in case you didn't notice, i even said "here, you can stop crying now" because i remember someone whining.

quote:
It was cool when I was the only one who had them.

...........so you're adamant that you looked better with nuts in your mouth? laughing out loud

quote:
This is why I call you a hater & a dickhead & shit like that.

you're saying your better at sucking nuts and i'm the dickeater? evil face

quote:
Ask PG.

PG's a dumbass laughing out loud

quote:
Spare me the dumbass lecture. Far too often it IS just by you. You really don't see that shit? Despite me calling you on it, over & over? You're that dumb? Who brought Ryu into this b4 you did, @sshole22? You're ALWAYS the one bringing him up here, faggo22

did you even read what i said?

quote:
Go fuk yourself. Not going to trick me into talking about Ryu here, faggo22.

well, what would you say after having five sources directly phuck you over?

quote:
Riiiiiiiight. & I'm the one w/the memory lapses? You said the N word when you quoted Ali & you apologized after 'cuz you knew you'd fuked up. I forgave you, remember? I guess the N word = black to you? You really do need to stop bringing up old shit

n-word=black, dumbass. i didn't want to say the "n" word obviously cuz i remember how badly you were offended. that's what i nice guy i am. heck, i oughta be the next buddha for thinking about some poor suckers feelings despite him calling me all the words in the dictionary. not to mention that i loved it when you're calling me a racist despite my girl being black. i mean shite man....

and now we just know two things about you: one, you don't understand your own first language and two you don't know what a n-word is. send me a pm and i'll tell what the n-word means laughing out loud

quote:
I'm trying to get you to take the nuts out of your mouth tho. I'm the epitome of class

homophobe....

quote:
This is why I call you a dumbass & a moron & a nut sucker. Retaliation? When did I say that about rehash's power? How long ago was it & in what thread was it in? Was it in this one? No it wasn't so how the fuk was that retaliation? That proves the fuk out of what I've been saying about. Nobody was talking about Rehash's clothes ripping until some dumbass gayforRehash nutsuker brought it up outta nowhere. You brought that shit up for 1reason & only 1reason. You really ARE on Ryo's nuts. Simple retaliation? Drop the "retaliation" part. This was just you being simple, simpleton. Cut that shit out &grow TFU. Or just STFU.

....dumbass, look at my word choice. it said "WAS". you know what past tense is right?

~Sado
P.S. dude, you just grew a pair and the chopped them off in the same thread. you actually admitted that ryu was hogan in the SF4 anime but now don't have the balls to admit that you've been phucked over royally with FIVE sources totally pointing AGAINST you. be a man. where's the class in maturity in this, i-phobe?

Last edited by Sado22 on May 5th, 2009 at 07:02 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2009 06:54 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

PG's a dumbass laughing out loud

*Prepares to find Tardo and maim, decapitate and blow him the phuck up. Then after, keep his useless head like in the movie crank 2 on life support, while poking him in the eye and brain...if there is a brain mad after that, I am going to play soccer with it....then bowling. When I am tired with ya rotten head, I will tape a grenade in your mouth and launch you from a canon. Makes for a nice explosion* evil face

Old Post May 5th, 2009 03:29 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

if i was I-dope, i'd say: get sado's nuts out your mouth, mane, not cool, mane, this shite is loco, mane, you're homo, mane, see the fact that you brought me up when sado never said anything to you, shows that you've got sado's nuts in your mouth

all this with random ( laughing out loud ) smilies scattered around laughing

and phuck you PG! mad

Old Post May 5th, 2009 04:52 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

in case you didn't notice, i had been looking for that bit on ryo/geese for a while and just found it (sue me, the plot guide is huge in case you didn't notice) and so posted it cuz some emo was crying about it a while back. at the same point i also found the bit about cloth tearing etc. so posted that too. that's how ryo came into the picture. it was unfinished business and YOU had asked for it.
Bullshit. Stupid, transparent, bullshit! Either your memory is as bad or worse than mine or you are a flat out liar. This is you bringing up the rehash ripping shirts. Note 2all dumb@ss nutsukers named Sado: This was B4 you put the AOFplot shit up.
i find this funny as hell btw because these so called "surekillings" can't even tear another girl shirt off...let alone kill them. and Idrop laughs at ryo for only tearing off her shirt even though it's not even known if he did in fact tear it with the hsk. not only that but he hadn't mastered it by then laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
THAT's how rehash came into the picture, faggo! & we had already went over this shirt ripping/surekilling shit in another thread. Again I ask you, why'd you bring Rehash & his clothes ripping skills into this? Try coming up w/a better excuse this time. Otherwise the answer is what we already knew it was. This wasn't about a plot guide, you just had rehash on your mind(what a surprise!) & felt the need to show us all how much you love him. You are on his nuts & can't keep his name out yo' mouth. Admitting it is the 1st step to getting help.
....so you're adamant that you looked better with nuts in your mouth? laughing out loud
No, dickhead. It's clear to anyone that's not stupid as shit that I was talking about memory lapses. It's what you finished off with in what I quoted you on. It was cool when I was the only one w/the bad memory. embarrasment
you're saying your better at sucking nuts and i'm the dickeater? evil face
Nah. You have the market cornered on pleasuring male privates. I don't get into that type of stuff. You don't see me bringing up cats for no reason. That's all you, faggo22
did you even read what i said?
Yah. More bullshit that avoids you explaining why YOU are always the one bring him up here. Not impressed. Why are YOU the one always bringing Ryu into shit?
n-word=black, dumbass. i didn't want to say the "n" word obviously cuz i remember how badly you were offended. that's what i nice guy i am. heck, i oughta be the next buddha for thinking about some poor suckers feelings despite him calling me all the words in the dictionary.
Cry me a river. If the shoe fits, wear it. I told you what I was gonna do if you stayed off topic w/me. You stayed off topic. You want me to call you names. You're sick. You're not making too much sense w/this Nword shit either. Why exactly did you bring this old shit up again?
homophobe....
laughing out loud I'm not afraid of you.
....dumbass, look at my word choice. it said "WAS". you know what past tense is right?
Ok, dipshit. Explain why you're bringing the clothes shit up NOW. Why couldn't you just leave that shit IN THE PAST?

P.S. dude, you just grew a pair and the chopped them off in the same thread. you actually admitted that ryu was hogan in the SF4 anime but now don't have the balls to admit that you've been phucked over royally with FIVE sources totally pointing AGAINST you. be a man. where's the class in maturity in this, i-phobe?
How many times do I have to tell your stupid @ss? I ain't got shit to say about Ryu in a Terry/Cody thread. If you really want me to discuss this instead of just calling you a dickhead, why not just put it in a Ryu thread? Is staying on topic too much to ask? Seriously why are you being such an @sshole?

Old Post May 5th, 2009 05:24 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Bullshit. Stupid, transparent, bullshit! Either your memory is as bad or worse than mine or you are a flat out liar. This is you bringing up the rehash ripping shirts. Note 2all dumb@ss nutsukers named Sado: This was B4 you put the AOFplot shit up.

laughing out loud
man, wtf kind a dumbphuck are ya? i flat out explained that i CAME ACROSS this shite on tiamat's guide and you can't even understand that. blind, illiterate, has memory lapses and dumb as phuck...you gotta great future kid laughing out loud

quote:
THAT's how rehash came into the picture, faggo! blah blah blah

laughing out loud
stop shtting yourself and read over what i said in the previous post, you impossible dumbphuck.

quote:
Nah. You have the market cornered on pleasuring male privates. I don't get into that type of stuff. You don't see me bringing up cats for no reason. That's all you, faggo22

burning people up shows that i suck balls....?
dude, stop smoking that shit. RIGHT NOW! mad

quote:
Cry me a river. If the shoe fits, wear it. I told you what I was gonna do if you stayed off topic w/me. You stayed off topic. You want me to call you names. You're sick. You're not making too much sense w/this Nword shit either. Why exactly did you bring this old shit up again?

i brought it up to show you how badly you're outta line. you've been bashing me for a while now. for absolutely phucked up reasons like not getting a joke or acting like even you direct where the thread goes and not the threadmaker. i'm not offended by what you're saying but just pointing out that you're making an ass outta yourself with your little tantrums. also, i just brought up how i aint hitting you below the belt even though if we were to be even i oughta be going KKK on your ass right about now. but i'm not. that's class and you phuckin know it! Happy Dance

quote:
I'm not afraid of you.

there. see, i knew you still had it. one week after passing a little blood from you mangina and you're as good as new laughing out loud

quote:
Ok, dipshit. Explain why you're bringing the clothes shit up NOW. Why couldn't you just leave that shit IN THE PAST?

you still don't get it?! sad

quote:
How many times do I have to tell your stupid @ss? I ain't got shit to say about Ryu in a Terry/Cody thread. If you really want me to discuss this instead of just calling you a dickhead, why not just put it in a Ryu thread? Is staying on topic too much to ask? Seriously why are you being such an @sshole?

cuz i like it when you talk dirty love

Old Post May 5th, 2009 10:48 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

You're making no sense. You posted the stuff about clothes ripping 1st. This was also stuff I remember you posting in another thread a while back. We went thru this shirt ripping shit a while back. You really don't remember it? Last I checked, those words were from you, not a plot guide. Posting them served absolutely no purpose but to bring rehash's lousy ass up for nothing. The plot guide stuff was ok, but would probably have been better off in a rehash thread or a PM. The rehash clothes tearing stuff had NOTHING to do w/anything. Period. I'm not hitting you below the belt either. I haven't made any anti-asian remarks, so you can stop bit<hing & stop w/the "I should respond w/racism" foolishness. That's stupid. I've made anti-dumb@ss remarks. "burning people up"? Didn't say that. "Bringing people up" all the time for no reason like you do w/Ryu & rehash does suggest some type of obsession w/said characters. That's why I say you're on their nuts. You ever notice how I don't get into these stupid arguments w/anybody but you? That's 'cuz other people try not to bring up characters that have nothing to do w/anything. Instead of playing the victim, think about how none of this would have happened if you'd kept your word about not bringing Ryu into places he don't belong in. This is ALL your fault. I told you I wasn't gonna go off topic anymore but you kept trying to make me. Told you what I'd do. I guess it's time for me to make a raiden/zangeif thread. Why? Because I'm really interested in the hopscotch skills of Sakura & Yuri. Does that really make sense to you? The purpose of making a thread is to hear other people's opinions on a topic. Not to hear other's opinions on something else.

Last edited by I-Drop on May 6th, 2009 at 04:16 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2009 04:09 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

OMFG... You two are STILL at it... and off topic too...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 6th, 2009 06:53 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote