KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- ARCHIVAL RECORDS (Character Reference)

USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- ARCHIVAL RECORDS (Character Reference)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Combat Schticks:
Unbreakable
Martial Artist
Whirling Strike

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 01:30 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You know Whirling Strike is for melee weapons, right?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 04:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

During his time with the Jedi Order, Rand was a flawless Knight with a great love for history and diplomacy, ending many disputes by reflecting upon past conflicts. Once he was elevated to the rank of Jedi Master, he was given access to a higher level of knowledge, normally beyond many Knights due to its dangerous nature. Despite his discipline as a Jedi, Rand found himself more and more drawn toward the forbidden wisdom of the Sith. The Dark Side slowly corrupted him after reading tomes of Sith Lore and viewing tainted Holocrons, and eventually the Jedi Master snapped, giving in to the dark power that he craved during a combat mission to the gladiatorial world Rattatak. When his Padawan, Foghren, refused to join him, he brutally ripped his apprentice apart in a lightsaber duel. Going into hiding in the Outer Rim, Rand sought to develop a group of Dark Jedi as his followers, like the Sith of old. After bringing a trio of Dark Jedi into his fold- the swordswoman Rianna Xi, the well-traveled Tanic Starguard, and the academic darkling Gallador Enkidu- Rand sought to connect his group to that of the notorious Larios Kuylen, having heard of his exploits. Unfortunately, Kuylen had vanished, leaving only his lackeys behind, including the unstable Galder Starkiller. This and later additions, such as the wild Dak Kaliero and the prideful Xavier Kolarn, led to sentiments against his leadership which caused him to step down... for now.

Rand is a white-skinned Nautolan from the aquatic world of Glee Anselm. His eyes are black and piercing, and he wears his head tentacles tied back with two strips of black fabric. He wears a tattered, blood-stained and blackened Jedi tunic under a heavy, dark blue cloak, which conceals his single, red lightsaber, which has a hooked, poisonous barb from the mouth of a dangerous predator from his homeworld. Due to injuries sustained in a vicious fight at the Ghost Citadel, Rand was forced to adopt cybernetic implants to keep himself alive, including a synthetic heart that pumps a perpetual cold sensation into his chest and wires that run from the back of his skull into his spine to stimulate his nerves.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2008 05:32 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh yes, Jelena and Gallador need to decide what their specialities are.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 04:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Dark Learning works the same as Scholar`s speciality?

I quess Gallador specializes in Jedi Lore, with interest in Sith and non-Jedi force Traditions. It means he is better in that area than Rand, so there is at least one skill he is better, and significant one...

Savoir-Faire speciality could also be useful, but Dark Jedi Lore is much more inspiring.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 04:23 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Heh. About the note about the Dark Jedi - Rianna's master was not actually a Jedi Master, she was a Knight, and she would have been the Scholar template, so meh, it works.

(also, I giggled at the description for my template, a lot. Fits so very well...)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 07:33 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

By the way, I don`t want to be nitpicky, but I think Gallador lacks two skill points, which should go into Indimidation and Savoir-Faire, I think.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Jul 18th, 2008 at 10:51 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 10:43 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I also wish to comment about USh's note.

Master Cabas was awesome and wold have beaten Xavier in a straight up fight.

The thing was though they had just finished fighting a Dark Jedi so was not full go.

That and he saw himself as Xavier's Father he would never deal the killing blow needed to finish Xavier in the state he was in. stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 11:09 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, Melkor, did indeed mess up your transition there (in fact you were due 3!)- for some reason your skill set was a real nightmare to analyse compared to the old Cultist template.

-

And regardless! It's the style rather than the logic of the thing! Poor bloody Council, they must be kicking themselves- "Bloody hell, we must stop giving Padawans Masters that they might be able to kill! This is getting silly..."

At least Kuylen killed his Padawan. That's the right way around.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 11:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak

And regardless! It's the style rather than the logic of the thing! Poor bloody Council, they must be kicking themselves- "Bloody hell, we must stop giving Padawans Masters that they might be able to kill! This is getting silly..."

At least Kuylen killed his Padawan. That's the right way around.
True, although if it makes you feel better Xavier would have killed his Padawan had he had one stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 11:35 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by Newjak
True, although if it makes you feel better Xavier would have killed his Padawan had he had one stick out tongue

Well, I once inquired Ush if we could get Darkside equivalent of Padawans, but he rejected it. It would be fun.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 11:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think he means if he had a Jedi Padawan at the time; Kuylen killed his one (though to be fair, Kuylen had offered to bring Argentis with him when he faked his death, and if Argentis hadn't gone LOOKING for Kuylen to try and stop him he would have been fine. Kuylen wasn't actually psychotic)

BtVS

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 11:43 PM
Lord Melkor

Yes, I just find the idea of our group having students very amusing. But I can see Gallador or Rand having them. Galder would kill his, on the other hand.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 11:49 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Newjak

Hee. I'd hope that the Council would never have been so stupid as to even contemplate Rianna trying to train someone else...we all know that that would be a complete and total disaster.

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Yes, I just find the idea of our group having students very amusing. But I can see Gallador or Rand having them. Galder would kill his, on the other hand.

Rand had one, I think. He died.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 11:50 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Peach
Hee. I'd hope that the Council would never have been so stupid as to even contemplate Rianna trying to train someone else...we all know that that would be a complete and total disaster.

Rand had one, I think. He died.
That poor, poor Padawan sad

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 11:51 PM
Lord Melkor

Rand`s padawan was always lightsider, I think. I meant Darkside disciple.... I quess it could be explored in Sith game for Darksiders.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 12:04 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I have a Padawan. His name is Sunda and he kicks ass....
Phht....

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 12:18 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, and we're going to steal him first chance we get.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 12:20 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Peach
Yeah, and we're going to steal him first chance we get.
Then what will we do to him?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 12:31 AM
Peach
mordrem

Train him into a little mini-Psycho Brigade person, of course! I mean, he's already a mini-swordsman.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 12:36 AM