KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- ARCHIVAL RECORDS (Character Reference)

USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- ARCHIVAL RECORDS (Character Reference)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

Ush, I was going through a few threads looking for my character background but couldn't find one, is it possible I never posted one except for the first small one when I made a Scholar? Or do you have one somewhere, cause I wanted to write a bit on it but I don't have any backup, I guess it's not so bad if there's none, would just be nice to work on what I previously wrote.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 01:30 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ush I think Xavier should have 13 xp saved.

He had 12 going into the interlude spent 4 for pilot then got 5 xp from the interlude.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:44 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Finally updated here again- tricky business, with stuff scattered all around., Please inform me of any errors.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

My combat tricks still show as the old ones - should be Martial Arts, Dodge and Weave, Feint, Flying Attack, Assault, and Duck now.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Same deal, it's probably what you're working on right now.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I thought I'd done the Dark Siders already. Must have not pushed the save button.

Just did Lana's- would the relevant Darkies repost here? Sorry to be a pain.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:44 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Does anybody remember about what page we posted those on?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:45 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:47 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ok then well then here are mine:

FOCUSSED BLOW
STREET FIGHTER
MARTIAL ARTIST
DODGE AND WEAVE
ASSUALT
FEINT

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:48 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dodge & Weave
Duck
Feint
Impervious
Street Fighting
Twin Weapons
Whirling Strike

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:52 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I chose "Dodge and Weave" "Martial Arts" and "Flying Attack"

[edit] Also, yay for XP spending

Last edited by Bardock42 on Mar 23rd, 2010 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:57 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Still need Rex's.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 12:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Here we are:

Power Attack
Street Fighting
Impervious
Focused Blow
Dodge & Weave
Duck

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 05:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Updated!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 5th, 2011 06:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Updated again! Edna added and all lightsabre scores on older characters changed to the new simpler way where I just state the final pool (new characters had been done this way for a while).

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 06:46 PM
REXXXX
Networking

No more math!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 07:46 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yay for simplifying things.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 07:49 PM
Samurai4Hire
Zombie Response Team

Krylo was an orphan who grew up in orphanages.People did not care for his woeidness and propensity for force powers this scared them off so he ran away to make at on his own at 12.A Merc by the name of Tiglath Pulsar picked him up ,knowing what his potential was, to recriut him to his perpose. Krylor went on many adventures with Tiglath and made hima wealthy man. As Krylor grew to adulthodd he started wanting his own life and the chance at his own wealth. Tiglath did not like this idea,if it where left up to him he would keep him on for ever. They had a heated argumenta and krylor force pushed him harder thanhe wanted,his rage got the better of him , and he killed his benifactor of all these years. Krylor did not feel good about this and decided to go into seclusion and figure out what his powers were and how to control them. He is now running his own show much stronger and in control of his powers.

Krylor Xan'ti
(Adventurer)

Strength: 4
Agility: 4
Dexterity: 4
Defence: 1
Willpower: 4
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 4
Perception: 3
Force Rating: 7
Force Attack: 7
Force Defence: 1

SKILLS
Lightsabre: 9 (total pool)
Combat: 2 (Fixed)
Jedi Lore: 3
Persuade: 4
Leadership: 3
Savoir-Faire: 1
Medicine: 1
Fix-it: 1
Languages: 1
Observation: 1
Survival: 1

Gunman: Guns 4
Both guns blazing,Eagle Eye,Gunslinger

FORCE POWERS: Push/Pull, Push/Pull Mastery,Lifting,Master Lifting,Swiftness,Master Swftness,Sense, Intuition; ,,,,Master Leadership,Master Charisma

BLADE SCHTICKS: Forward Guard,perfect strike,Cleave,block
COMBAT SCHTICKS: Power attack,Twin weapon,Whirling Strike

Smaill Freighter "Ravinous"
This is the right place to submit this right?

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 07:54 PM
Samurai4Hire is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai4Hire a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai4Hire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You had it right with Character Creation.

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 08:10 PM
Peach
mordrem

You need to post in the Character Creation thread, not here.

And even if you're given the okay in terms of your character doesn't mean you'll be able to play right away.

Old Post May 4th, 2011 03:46 PM