KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dawn of War 2

Dawn of War 2
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 27 28 [29]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You have to be extremely active with him, though, as he has been designed so he shuts down if anything melees him. He literally has 0 damage in melee and stops firing when something gets to him.

Compare my Hive Tyrant, which can blow through the first 15 levels barely actually moving, and 16 is only an issue because he's mirrored.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 11:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
You have to be extremely active with him, though, as he has been designed so he shuts down if anything melees him. He literally has 0 damage in melee and stops firing when something gets to him.

Compare my Hive Tyrant, which can blow through the first 15 levels barely actually moving, and 16 is only an issue because he's mirrored.

Ah, I see, so there is a downside to him.

16 is the one that I haven't gotten past yet, but I'm sure i'll make it eventually.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 11:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak

What level is ur tyrant?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 11:18 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

20 but you don't need to be that high with an HT to build a death machine, though the L20 gear works well.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 21st, 2011 07:05 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'll be playing Last Stand quite a bit (though on and off) over the next few days at least. Anyone wanting a match can add me on steam:

pr1983

is my handle. and i'm actually not terrible at it either.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2011 11:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote