KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- Character Creation

USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- Character Creation
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Looks great to me! Just a few tweaks if I may.
Could I swap ‘Street Fighting’ for ‘Whirling Strike’?
Could I also swap ‘Balanced Guard’ for ‘Orthodox Guard’?
And…could I buy ‘Reflection’ for 12XP, leaving me 2 in the bank I believe?

And - Iffa's bio

Name Iffa N’Aworru
Age 25

Race Human
Home world Dehlitica
Height 5’7’’
Weight 85kg
Hair Black
Eyes Brown
Noticeable Features Beard, Turban-like head piece
Brief Description Iffa is of a calm, unassuming disposition. Preferring to stay in the background, observing and listening, he will not always be so forthcoming in matters of mass debating, preferring instead to contemplate situations stroking his beard. This does not mean, however, that he lacks opinion. He often listens to the force in order to make the correct choices.
Physically, Iffa is a fine, athletic specimen. His body is his temple and since a young age he has found it easy to partake in physical activities that others would struggle to complete. This is a racial trait of Dehlitican humans.

Age Event
Birth Mother dies in childbirth. Dehlitican custom states that when this happens the child is abandoned in the jungle. Only the will of the force enables Iffa to survive. He has only the haziest of memories from this time.
2 years Jedi Master Kit Fisto, on a diplomatic mission to Dehlitica, develops engine trouble and is forced to land in the jungle to make technical repairs. He notices a small child foraging for food and senses powerful force potential. He takes Iffa back to the jedi council to be trained as a jedi.
3-22 years Iffa trains as the padawan of Kit Fisto.
15 years During his time in training, Iffa develops a rival by the name of Khamir Sarin, who is jealous of Iffa’s physical prowess. He is another padawan who is banished at this time after trying to kill Iffa during a practise e light sabre duel. “Filled with anger is he,” states Master Yoda, “To the Dark Side will he go.” Sarin blames Iffa for his expulsion and promises revenge. The jedi council keep tabs on Sarins whereabouts.
22 years Iffa passes the trials and is declared jedi knight. The Jedi Council lose Sarin’s position, last seen on the planet of Muunilinst, home to the Intergalactic banking clan.

Dehlitica is hot, tropical planet, home to the dehlitican humans. This particular race of humans has a very distinctive culture based on the survival of the fittest. Arguments are solved through one of three trials: Combat, Endurance, or Strength. As a result of this, illness, especially in children, is seen as a weakness. Any children orphaned or born with illness are left to their own devices in the jungle. The vast majority of these poor youngsters die, but the very few who survive are welcomed back into Dehlitican culture as heroes, having passed the ultimate test of endurance. The Dehlitican culture therefore has produced through extreme natural selection a race of people who are far stronger, quicker and athletic than the average human. Many Dehliticans leave their planet to work as mercenaries, bounty hunters or miners, where their physical attributes are highly sought after.

As he was one of these children who were abandoned, Iffa was never subjected to the Dehlitican culture. He has however inherited the physical racial tendencies of Dehlitican humans.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 08:08 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It shall all be so!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 08:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Awesome!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2011 11:27 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Name: Edna (full name Edana Vashti)

Outsider / Orphan

Stats
Strength 3
Agilty 5
Dexterity 3
Defence 1

Willpower 4
Intelligence 4
Charisma 5
Perception 4

Force Rating 9
Force Attack 8
Force Defence 2

Skills
Jedi Lore 2
Languages 2
Combat 2
Savoir-Faire 2
Lying 2
Survival 1
Persuade 1
Observation 1

Special – Intuitive Flow

Force Powers
Push/Pull (x2) -> Lifting (x2) ->Precision
Swiftness (x2) -> Balance
Leaping (x2)
Intuition (x2)
Sense (x2) -> Presence (x2)

Blade Schtick – Orthodox Guard
Combat Schticks – Dodge and Weave, Martial Arts

Merits
Lucky
Ally (Smuggler named Rya Hiroshi)

You already have my Bio from 2001 so I guess I'll just have to think of some background as to where I have been in the meantime!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Last edited by Edna Witch on Feb 12th, 2011 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 06:08 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Looks good at first glance, no contradictions I can see. You missed writing down your lightsabre skill, which is 3 I believe. Looking forward to playing with you.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 06:22 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yay! I'm so excited! It has been a long time since we had a competent Orphan.

Not to mention you should be due some xp for your past adventures.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:19 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I have noticed that the Dark Side girls have all opted for high Agility scores laughing out loud this amuses me greatly.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:20 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

I wasn't sure whether Ush retrospectively assigned xp for episodes completed before he introduced the new rules. I had assumed not!

Competent Orphan however we will have to wait and see. It has been a very long time since I last Role Played!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:22 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He has! Galder hasn't strayed too far from his original template, but he's looking more deadly at the very least.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Well if Ush decides to give me credit for my part in campaign 1 then I am sure he will let me know. I'm sure Gald is still his ever resourceful self.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 07:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

He tries!

I'm going to poke the Ushmeister about xp so that I can see if there's any other tricks you'll have for "Edana".

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Edna is due a good 20 xp, I'd say.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

There we go. Spend away, witch!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:08 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
There we go. Spend away, witch!

Hey who you calling a waitch? Oh yeah me - that right! Was that an accurate calculation Ush or a temporary rough guess? I'll have to go back to reading posts now to work out what on earth to do with them... grumble, grumble grumble...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I'd say pretty accurate. You played the first episode and most of the second. Each game is roughly 12xp.

I can tell you what costs what if you throw at me a general idea of what you want to improve in.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You grumble yet you persevere, so I suspect the good bits here outweigh the bad...

I am going on roughly 10 xp per story, and I think you more or less completed two. Simplest to round off like that. If you are nice I'll make it 21, as that divides better for force powers.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Can I have xp for grumbling?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Because your character is so drastically underpowered?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I can't duel everyone at once and win yet. So yes.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:20 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I was about to say "I'm always nice!" but we both know that would be a total lie!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:21 PM