KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- Character Creation

USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- Character Creation
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HereticalDruid

I think I can only take 10 more, but I am short on powers, yeah. Thank you Melkor.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 10:25 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Okay I am adding Coordination and its Masteries as the two powers I was missing from my character. smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 10:30 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No go on the whip I am afraid- we're very traditional on the whole 'sabre' thing.

Plus we already have energy whips being used iconically in a different role (and of different function to the cutting power of a sabre)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 11:34 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Adventurer

"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic."

Denzral Vassisk

The Adventurer is a veteran Jedi agent. By 'veteran' I mean experienced rather than old; Adventuers tend to be late 20s/early 30s. Other than his broad experience of Jedi missions, what distinguishes an Adventurer from his fellows is his extreme curiosity and wonder about the Galaxy. he tends to take the more dangerous or exotic missions and assignments simply so he can learn something new. Over his career the Adventurer has picked up all sorts of skills and tricks; he is a highly skilled Lightsabre fighter and well skilled in the ways of the Force also. The Adventurer's speciaism is skills, but he's actually good at everything, so if in doubt, take one of these guys.

STATS

Strength: 4
Agility: 5
Dexterity: 3
Defence: 1

Willpower: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 4
Perception: 4

Force Rating: 7
Force Attack: 7
Force Defence: 1

SKILLS

Lightsabre: 4

Combat: 2 (Fixed)

Jedi Lore: 2

Persuade: 3

Leadership: 1

Savoir-Faire: 1

Medicine: 2

Fix-it: 3

Languages: 2

Observation: 2

SPECIAL: Life in the Field:

A. Man of all Talents: Guns 2, Pilot 2,

GUNS SCHTICK:

Gunslinger

PILOT SCHTICK:

(!help!)

FORCE POWER: Push/Pull (mastery), Sense (mastery), Intuition, Leaping (mastery), Lifting (mastery), Presence.

BLADE SCHTICKS:
Orthodox Guard, Riposte, Reflection.

COMBAT SCHTICKS:
Focussed Blow, Side Step, Martial Artist.

MERITS

Weapons:
Light Pistol, Lightsabre.

Star Ship:
(default) Jedi Starfighter, (additional) Starry Ice YT-1300 light freighter, gained after he took part in a raid on a Pirate base in which Denzral chased down a dark Jedi who had been meeting withing the base which was on a moon. The freighter was used as an escape vehical by the dark Jedi who engaged Denz in sabre combat as it esaped on auto pilot.

Ally:
R4-D7 (default)

Jedi Master Trin Derimx, on the council.

Mentor:
Jedi Master Veiss Ichinara

Suggestions? Anyone care to tell me whats missing now, or weather I should change my Force powers or anything?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 12:30 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I think your only allowed 3 merits unless told otherwise.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 12:43 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

correct craft. jr you are only aloud 3 merits. in order to have 4 you must be one of the renegade classes. i would take away the contact since your mentor is probably in the council anyway.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 03:19 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

No problem HereticDruid, your character is interesting and could have interesting interactions with my Apostate.

By the way, Gallador also has. interactions with Darkside cult mentioned in his bakcground. Ush, Druid, is it okay for it to be the Cult of Will?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 03:24 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't see why not.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 04:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No go on the whip I am afraid- we're very traditional on the whole 'sabre' thing.

Plus we already have energy whips being used iconically in a different role (and of different function to the cutting power of a sabre)

And as a Dark Sider, you will very quickly learn to hate them.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 05:31 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Peach
And as a Dark Sider, you will very quickly learn to hate them.

I did in just one game! Dak actually has a phobia.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 05:32 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Question: Is there anything as bad as agents? Enemies which have everybody running scared and destroying so precious plans? Other than the crazy psycho brigade, although I'm sure one day they'll kill themselves stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 05:57 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Count yourself glad to not be a Darkie if that's something you're worrying about stick out tongue

Because we get Osokans.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Lightsaber it is!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I think the Renegades actually have something that is overall worse than Osokans, but there is only one of it and I know little about it.

Jedireaper, my only two problems now are that you're missing a Gun Schtick (you can take two), and that... yeah, your Council Contact is a non-existing character...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Captain REX
I think the Renegades actually have something that is overall worse than Osokans, but there is only one of it and I know little about it.

Jedireaper, my only two problems now are that you're missing a Gun Schtick (you can take two), and that... yeah, your Council Contact is a non-existing character...

No, I think it's just one gun schtick, he gets a guns score of 2.

Originally posted by Mando' Ade
your mentor is probably in the council anyway.

Um, we know who is on the Council at this point in time in the SW universe...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, okay, never mind then on the Schtick, I misread that.

But yeah, can't go around making up Council members when they're listed around. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

ah, yes...

my bad

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:30 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, you didn't do it, he did. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:32 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

no, i mean, i kind of said that his mentor would probably be on the council anyway, and peach corrected me. i forgot what era this rp takes place in.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:34 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh yeah, you did. In that case... *readies Queeq's torture room*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:35 PM