KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The "What If" Fight...

The "What If" Fight...
Started by: Hellfire Jedah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Neither arguments can be proven. At all. How his body was transformed into a mortal shell is very vague.
Dude, he just shrunk, the power is still there, he just can't use it.

2. Pyron can't kill Jedah in one move? Lol, PROVE IT. Jedah has NO durability feats AT ALL.
He has 1 durability feat, he sucked all the power from Makai and held it within'im for a few minutes before he blew up and really, do you need durability feats when you can regenerate from ANYTHING.

Full powered Morrigan has NOTHING to say she is stronger than Jedah, Belial, OR Pyron. Sure, Belial said that Morrigan was stronger than Jedah...But Belial was an idiot who thought too highly of his own "omniscience." When it all came down to it...Belial ended up killing himself.
What? Belial wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true. He wouldn't pick some regular old sucubuss to be heir if she wasn't stronger than him. I think the creators wanted the MAIN DAMN CHARACTER to be the best so they said it through Belial. Now nothin Belial says is true cuz he killed himself even tho er thing he said is... well...TRUE or comin true.

He wouldn't be that much stronger? By your own words, Belial is Makai. If Jedah absorbed Makai, he would be Makai. Jedah, would be BELIAL in essence,
That will NEVER happen. You see, in his endin he absorbs Makai after Demetri, Morrigan and Belail are dead. Suceedin in his plans would be pretty easy if all the "big dogs" aint there to stop you. You seen what happened when he tried the 1st time, he got vaporized.

oh wait, he would be more, he was going to absorb the human world too. Belial can destroy 100 Makai nobles with one arm. Jedah devoured every living thing in Makai's soul with a gesture. Their powerlevels are not as far apart as you would like to believe.
What? he doesn't want to absorb the human world, he just wants to destroy it, he could care less about the beings and power on the other side, well except for the run away Makai beings a.k.a the DarkStalkers. And Jedah devourin er livin bein wit a getsure was great except they ALL equal fodder compared to the actual characters in the game. And why would Belail even attempt to eat ALL his people, there his people and he loves them like his children? And Jedah doin all that doesn't change the fact that he can STILL be killed by Belial in 1 move.

3. Pyron can say whatever he wants, Pyron I admit is VERY arrogant. Pyron isn't omniscient either.
Still, from what Frisky said he says the game calls Earth the final frontier for Pyron. I can't proove that, but I don't think it's a lie.

And Pyron is like a Kagillion years old, I think he knows whats what and whose who. I don't think Pryon even underestimated Demetri, I think he decided to go into that fight on what he thought was equal terms knowin full well that he could die. He just wanted the thrill.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Sep 9th, 2008 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 03:34 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Dude, he just shrunk, the power is still there, he just can't use it.

He has 1 durability feat, he sucked all the power from Makai and held it within'im for a few minutes before he blew up and really, do you need durability feats when you can regenerate from ANYTHING.

What? Belial wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true. He wouldn't pick some regular old sucubuss to be heir if she wasn't stronger than him. I think the creators wanted the MAIN DAMN CHARACTER to be the best so they said it through Belial. Now nothin Belial says is true cuz he killed himself even tho er thing he said is... well...TRUE or comin true.

That will NEVER happen. You see, in his endin he absorbs Makai after Demetri, Morrigan and Belail are dead. Suceedin in his plans would be pretty easy if all the "big dogs" aint there to stop you. You seen what happened when he tried the 1st time, he got vaporized.

What? he doesn't want to absorb the human world, he just wants to destroy it, he could care less about the beings and power on the other side, well except for the run away Makai beings a.k.a the DarkStalkers. And Jedah devourin er livin bein wit a getsure was great except they ALL equal fodder compared to the actual characters in the game. And why would Belail even attempt to eat ALL his people, there his people and he loves them like his children? And Jedah doin all that doesn't change the fact that he can STILL be killed by Belial in 1 move.

Still, from what Frisky said he says the game calls Earth the final frontier for Pyron. I can't proove that, but I don't think it's a lie.

And Pyron is like a Kagillion years old, I think he knows whats what and whose who. I don't think Pryon even underestimated Demetri, I think he decided to go into that fight on what he thought was equal terms knowin full well that he could die. He just wanted the thrill.
1. Okay. Then prove it. smile And he can't use his power? Then why would Demitri be able to by absorbing mortal Pyron?

2. That's not a durability feat. That's an absorption feat. Storm was able to absorb Eternity's essence in Marvel Comics, does she have the durability to take all of Eternity's power?

3. Belial said she was very powerful. But fact is, Belial is also a fallible 2nd party character at best, maybe even 3rd. His word is not fact, as has been shown. Oh and...Demitri is the main character. Makes sense really, since Morrigan has pretty much done NOTHING in the games. Hell, even in the OVA, Demitri was treated more like a main character than Morrigan. I am saying Belial's word is not FACT.

4. Are you sure about that? I was under the impression he wanted to remake ALL existence by absorbing it into the Majigen. They all equal fodder? BULLSHIT. Most of the characters in Darkstalkers are B+ ranked DSers. Donavan, Morrigan, Demitri, Mortal Pyron, and MAYBE Jon Talbain(and that is a stretch) are A class, with Jedah and full power Pyron being the only ones who could be considered S class, although Demitri probably reaches this level when he absorbed Mortal Pyron. Belial's best "feat" is being able to kill 100 Makai nobles with one blow of his arm, whereas Jedah totally wiped out Makai with a gesture is my point. And he can be killed by that one move...Which at half power killed Belial. Some move.

5. I would like to see this actually. Cause if that is true...Well going by that Pyron has absorbed the rest of the power in the universe. no expression

6. Pyron is roughly 200,000,000 years old I think. The universe is HUGE. Even Pyron probably has not explored all of it. And Pyron is arrogant dude, like many characters who get used to being a "God" he thinks too highly of his own power.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 08:36 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

1. Okay. Then prove it. smile And he can't use his power? Then why would Demitri be able to by absorbing mortal Pyron?

2. That's not a durability feat. That's an absorption feat. Storm was able to absorb Eternity's essence in Marvel Comics, does she have the durability to take all of Eternity's power?

3. Belial said she was very powerful. But fact is, Belial is also a fallible 2nd party character at best, maybe even 3rd. His word is not fact, as has been shown. Oh and...Demitri is the main character. Makes sense really, since Morrigan has pretty much done NOTHING in the games. Hell, even in the OVA, Demitri was treated more like a main character than Morrigan. I am saying Belial's word is not FACT.

4. Are you sure about that? I was under the impression he wanted to remake ALL existence by absorbing it into the Majigen. They all equal fodder? BULLSHIT. Most of the characters in Darkstalkers are B+ ranked DSers. Donavan, Morrigan, Demitri, Mortal Pyron, and MAYBE Jon Talbain(and that is a stretch) are A class, with Jedah and full power Pyron being the only ones who could be considered S class, although Demitri probably reaches this level when he absorbed Mortal Pyron. Belial's best "feat" is being able to kill 100 Makai nobles with one blow of his arm, whereas Jedah totally wiped out Makai with a gesture is my point. And he can be killed by that one move...Which at half power killed Belial. Some move.

5. I would like to see this actually. Cause if that is true...Well going by that Pyron has absorbed the rest of the power in the universe. no expression

6. Pyron is roughly 200,000,000 years old I think. The universe is HUGE. Even Pyron probably has not explored all of it. And Pyron is arrogant dude, like many characters who get used to being a "God" he thinks too highly of his own power.

1. Prove that he separated his power and not do the most common thing...power down.

2.Which was really my point, he has no real durability. He doesn't need to be durable, he's made of liquid.

3.Belial's word IS FACT the creators made it so and yes, Morrigan is the main character, not Demetri. In the game Demetri is like Ken and Morrigan is Ryu, that much is clear and in the UDON comics and manga she has way more showins than Demetri.

4. You got it all wrong. Jedah wants to absorb Makai and put it into the Majigen. THEN destroy the human world wit Anita in it so that she can never grow up to stop him. After that the only existence left is the Majigen and Don't get me wrong, the other DS are powerful, but when compared to Demetri, Morrigan and Jedah...they are fodder, jedah could solo like 100 Talbains. And Jedah's DS 3 ending NEVER HAPPENED. That endin is a what if endin if all the DS were dead and no one was left to stop Jedah, then he would be able to do that. Hell, jedah couldn't even survive a gate that belail destroyed wit a half assed move. And the only way that half assed move killed belial was cuz he intentionally directed it at him self to cut off Demetri's power supply. He wanted to make sure no one ever used the power of the gate again so he sacrificed himself. How can you even attempt to refute the fact that Morrigan and Belial are the strongest when in ALL accounts it says so, neither character needs any feats cuz the creators meant for them to be the strongest. Just like Cloud is better than Seph even tho he lacks the feats to prove it.

5.Yes, but that ending never happened, yet another "what if". If he had succeeded in beatin Demetri there would have been nothin else for him to do.

6.O.K, Pyron might be arrogant but for good reason. I think when Pyron speaks, he knows what he's talkin 'bout.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 08:18 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote