KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Draco malfoy and Astoria greengrass

Draco malfoy and Astoria greengrass
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Goyle looked up “Malfoy I’ve just come to remind you that it is Crabbe’s funeral tomorrow and as we used to be a trio I think you should be there. Draco looked at bit surprised but thought to himself that it just wasn’t a good idea “I know Goyle but I don’t think I should go I mean it was my fault that things came to this and it’s my fault that Crabbe died”. Goyle stared at Draco for a moment before he answered him “Why do you think it was all you and your fault I was there too I could of stopped him from casting that spell such a stupid thing for him to do it was way too big for him and now he’s dead and to be fair if you don’t go and show your face by going to the funeral tomorrow well that proves people that you’re a coward “Goyle said and shrugged his shoulders. Draco could feel the anger burning up inside of him but decided that he just let it pass and say something that he would regret “Look I think about it okay I don’t mean to be rude or anything but I got things to do. Goyle stood up and then went to leave but he turned around and looked at Draco “Fine you do that and just think about what I said “. And with that Goyle left Draco alone in the sitting room. Draco went and sat down on one of the chairs and thought about what Goyle said to him he was right in a way he should go after all he was one of his best friends even though they hardly saw each other during the past year and if he didn’t go then yes he would be a coward and gutless, the pressure was becoming too much for him to bear he just wanted it all to go away.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 08:57 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Draco then got up and made his way to his bedroom he slammed his door shut and then got his wand out of the inside of his coat and pointed it towards the curtains where they closed instantly, He then lay down on the bed and put his hands behind his head and looked up at the ceiling which was enchanted like Hogwarts he allowed himself to drift into a state of deep thinking and before he knew it he had closed his eyes and drifted of to sleep images haunted his dreams The Dark Lord, His aunt Bellatrix , His parents, the last conversation he had with Crabbe moments before he died, and that girl Astoria although his mind was trying to work out why he was dreaming about this girl. He had been asleep for a couple of hours now when a knocking sound coming from the door awoke him from his dreams.He mustered up the strengh to get off his bed and went to open the door his father entered the room and sat down on one the chairs and motioned Draco to come and sit down, Draco was wary of what his father wanted with him so remained silent and sat down on a chair near his father and waited to see what he had to say.

Last edited by Boudecia on May 29th, 2009 at 03:36 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:27 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

That Is Quite Good, But I HATE the fact he gets married to Astoria in the end! HE SHOULD MARRY ME!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 04:05 AM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I know but I'm glad he didn't marry pansy lol

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 04:51 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucius sat tall and straight. His cane was sitting beside the side of the chair, His appearance yet still proud looking. Showed signs of delayed ageing. More lines were creased on his forehead and dark circles under his eyes making his face more paler than ever before. Azkaban had been surely the cause of this, He seemed weaker yet still retained small parts, yet mostly faded arrogance.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 02:52 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lucius gazed at his son his nose twitched a bit, He never had been good with affection or showing it much to his son draco~tough love~ was the malfoy way from father to son. Shockingly prison and azkaban the most worse one of all even without the presence of dementors can change a person, not a complete one eighty, But yes change. Whilst he was in azkaban and even up to events of the hogwarts battle he had time to think hard and has hard as it was to admit to such a proud man, Lucius did love his son.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 03:07 PM