KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team SOLDIER vs Team Ansatsuken

Team SOLDIER vs Team Ansatsuken
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Terryc250
Again Udon has no superior knowledge to Capcom then any other hardcore SF fan. Udon and Capcom are seperate companies.

And you know this for a fact how? Where’s your proof?

By your silly logic every single Udon employee must be a hardcore Street Fighter fan, and a Darkstalkers fan too. You see how faulty this statement is?
SO WHAT? You don't see the fight so you cannot assume that, hell imagine Ryu landed that Hadouken and put Gouki out of commision, he can throw Gouki around by his head, or fire hadoukens all he wants, he didn't dominate Gouki that fight, but if you just didnt see the fight and saw only Ryu throwing Gouki by his head you would claim the same thing. Does it mean its accurate? No.

Well, to be honest here, Terry, all I see here is you throwing around conjecture and assumption without any basis in fact or evidence whatsoever, in the same matter that a child throws snowballs at the neighbor’s dog for fun. I’m not assuming anything, it’s clear as daylight from how Ryu was beat up and how Gouki was out to spite him that Ryu was completely dominated

Your counters of “Could have”, “imagine if”, etc are like throwing pebbles down a deep well – it’s pointless. There’s no backing behind it. I’ve already shown you the points, taken from the results from the prefight. You cannot contend with those with something legitimate, so you counter with wild theories left and right.

Supposition and assumption: they mean nothing without backup. If you have some solid proof to present to me, otherwise don’t toss around wild assumptions as though they mean something.
The fact is, you're changing the words around so it fits the way you want it to, it does NOT say "Part of this move" it says "With this move"
The meaning of "with this move" means its about to describe the MOVE (as a whole, not part of it)
So:
With this move, one’s own life would be cut off in a moment.” (that doesn't describe the last part of the move, it describes the move as a whole, hence "WITH THIS MOVE" and not "The very end of the move")
Describing the move entirely (yes entirely, not partly) : one's own life will be cut off in a moment
You cannot deny that.
If you don't change words around, THAT is its definition
However i see your view, but that only works if you change words around, sorry but its true.

No, you don’t see my view at all. This much is obvious because you’re accusing me of changing words around, when you were doing it plenty earlier. You’re even doing it again now:
quote:
Describing the move entirely (yes entirely, not partly) : one's own life will be cut off in a moment

Which just proves my point from before: You’re taking this statement way out of context in order to suit your own needs. You miss the latter part of the passage completely. You’re either purposely being ignorant here (quite funnily, something I predicted earlier) or you’re being a hypocrite by accusing me of such a thing (when I was the one bothering to read the passage in its entirety). Again, take your pick.
Now, onto the argument itself.

To summarize, two things that you cannot change:

E.) Shungokusatsu takes hours to complete, and kills the user at the very end, in the final hell.
F.) The literal meaning of Shungokusatsu is “instant hell murder”, and was translated by Capcom (not some unknown fictional person or persons)

Two facts, based off of deduction, one of which you have already acquiesced to earlier and the other so plainly obvious it requires no acknowledgement anyway.

Correct, “with this move” pertains to the move itself, but in general. You cannot accurately tell what aspect of the move he is referring to. Is he talking about the end? Startup? Course of execution? No – he refers to it in a sweeping generalization, which means that anything under the roof is fair game.

Look at the segment of your post I chose to specifically point out, and look at the actual passage itself. They have quite literally, no correlation. One means something entirely different with another.

You’re still trying to prove that Shungokusatsu kills instantly by taking a single word massively out of context, when fact E refutes that. Considering how you actually agreed with me before and now apparently are going back on that, this is for you, another lesson on hasty statements.

On a closing note to this post; It’s quite pitiful to watch you resort to such things so often in this post like implied bashing, trolling, sarcasm, copying, hypocrisy…when I see you in other vs debates and you’re posting perfectly, bringing up proper citations and etc readily and handily without resorting to nonsense posts.

What a stark contrast “angry/frustrated” Terry is compared to actual “debate” Terry. I wished to have a proper debate, like I did with SmashBros in LK vs Gouki. Apparently I was not granted this courtesy.

I can probably say that you’ve lost a lot of respect from those people who are reading this thread, and you continue to lose it at almost an exponential rate.

Have fun with that.

-DC

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:21 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Again Udon has no superior knowledge to Capcom then any other hardcore SF fan. Udon and Capcom are seperate companies.
You're full of shit.

UDON and Capcom go almost frickin hand in hand.

Notice how EVERY Capcom based comic was made by UDON.

Notice how they have UDON help in their games, like with the CFE endings, hell, they remade SF2 and had UDON make the sprites.

Capcom and UDON work VERY closely when UDON makes their comics.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:30 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

That sounds like the example of Richard Knaak and Blizzard Entertainment working together that I brought up.

Knaak, with Blizzard's collaboration and help, wrote several WarCraft novelizations (AND Diablo) and the WC manga and with the popularity of WoW rising, he helped with a lot of the lore for the game itself.

He's almost instrumental to the plot development from all the RPG-based Blizzard games now, as a result of all that.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:41 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread is still going on? confused
man.......get a job you guys laughing

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:47 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Sado22
this thread is still going on? confused
man.......get a job you guys laughing

It doesn't take remarkably long for me to post, man.

I actually wrote part of this last reply here while playing WoW, to be honest. laughing

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:50 PM
NemeBro

If ya'll want, I could just go look for the link to crush Terry's Udon is noncanon argument.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Gee, I thought those quotes from Tiamat's plot guide was enough, but hell...if you can find it, post the link.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:53 PM
NemeBro

Didn't find exactly the link I was looking for, but this shows that UDON and Capcom like I said work hand in hand, t3h bond between both companies is great, I will keep looking.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/07/19...street-fighter/

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 02:57 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Terry, please, for the love of mike...

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 03:26 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Terry, please stop this behavior. You're better than this. No more trolling, thanks.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 05:04 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Page 9 really blew me away

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 03:54 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote