KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team SOLDIER vs Team Ansatsuken

Team SOLDIER vs Team Ansatsuken
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...What?

I wasn't arguing with you, I was agreeing with you. erm

ah, sorry about that laughing

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 02:40 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I made the fight thinking Team Soldier had an edge, but Sephiroth soloing the entire SF team?

Come on.

As we saw in the Chaos Vincent vs team ansatsuken thread, even Chaos would solo them, Sephiroth being even more powerful then Chaos, would do it even easier.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 03:29 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Terryc250
As we saw in the Chaos Vincent vs team ansatsuken thread, even Chaos would solo them, Sephiroth being even more powerful then Chaos, would do it even easier.
Only deluded fanboys like yourself actually thought that though.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 03:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

If you think they'd stand a chance against Chaos you're really kidding yourself, or you lack intelligence, theres absolutely nothing Gouki would do against Chaos, Chaos dwarfs him in every single aspect.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 04:04 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Every single aspect?

Being "dwarfed" by your enemy might be the reason for your eternal virginity, TerryC. But as far as this thread goes, that is hardly a valid statement. This match is much more even then you think, and I'm not just saying because I'm a hater (which I am).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 04:08 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If you think they'd stand a chance against Chaos you're really kidding yourself, or you lack intelligence, theres absolutely nothing Gouki would do against Chaos, Chaos dwarfs him in every single aspect.
You're full of bullshit, you know that Terry?

Gouki is stronger, more durable, much much much more skilled, can hit harder, and may be more powerful, Vincent's best feat is killing a weakened Omega.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 04:23 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

I'm not sure why you're interested in my "virginity" or even my sex-life for that matter, i mean.. this is a video game thread, most people interact with one another on this forum about the topic its a bit awkward that you feel the need to talk about my sex-life on this forum.

But anyway, if you bother to write that statement claiming its invalid, then you should state the reason why its invalid as well, so tell me, in what aspect does Gouki exceed in Chaos?

quote:
You're full of bullshit, you know that Terry?

Gouki is stronger, more durable, much much much more skilled, can hit harder, and may be more powerful, Vincent's best feat is killing a weakened Omega.

Again, claiming things without any bases of a single thing

Gouki is stronger? Chaos quaked the planet with a single blow, more skilled? Gouki won't even beable to land a single blow on Chaos, Chaos has inhuman reaction times, extreme speed, extreme power, you obviously know nothing about Chaos Vincent

Please watch this to educate yourself about Chaos Vincent

More Durable? Chaos took stabs and regenerated like nothing, Chaos RIPPED right through Omega right through the lifestream which would disitegrate any SF character, watch 0:45 - 1:50

Last edited by Terryc250 on Aug 26th, 2008 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 04:29 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not sure why you're interested in my "virginity" or even my sex-life for that matter, i mean.. this is a video game thread, most people interact with one another on this forum about the topic its a bit awkward that you feel the need to talk about my sex-life on this forum.

Oh come on. Who wouldn't be interested in the sex life of Terry Crews? He's like, the best black guy ever.

quote:
But anyway, if you bother to write that statement claiming its invalid, then you should state the reason why its invalid as well, so tell me, in what aspect does Gouki exceed in Chaos?
[/youtube]

You mean like this?:

quote:

quote:

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 04:52 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Do i really need to explain it to you? I made that statement Sephiroth would solo them, Reason = Even a weaker character (Chaos Vincent) would solo them.

I said Chaos is greater in every single aspects, if you use your brain a little bit, the Reason = Chaos has shown to be far more stronger, durable, faster, etc

Instead of you just claiming invalid, you should say why.. you think Gouki is more stronger? You think he's more faster? Or what?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 05:02 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do i really need to explain it to you?

This is the internet, Terry.

quote:
I made that statement Sephiroth would solo them, Reason = Even a weaker character (Chaos Vincent) would solo them.

So... you were using an A>B>C argument fallacy?

quote:
I said Chaos is greater in every single aspects, if you use your brain a little bit, the Reason = Chaos has shown to be far more stronger, durable, faster, etc

Right... which you've just stated, until after I posted. You haven't actually shown any feats of Vincent's prior to my post, just Sepihroths. Yet you were still making these unsubstantiated statements.

Calm down. It's the internet. smile

quote:
Instead of you just claiming invalid, you should say why.. you think Gouki is more stronger? You think he's more faster? Or what?

Why should I, really? This forum is as much used for debating as it is for discussing, which means it is perfectly acceptable to share my opinion on the matter, and to disagree with others. smile

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 05:06 AM
Terryc250

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
This is the internet, Terry.

Just because its the internet doesn't mean common sense is non-existent.

quote:

So... you were using an A>B>C argument fallacy?

Yes, there seems to be a belief around here that A>B>C means TOTALLY WRONG, when it's about always atleast 90% right most of the time, if even Chaos Vincent can't beat Sephiroth at full power, what makes you think Gouki or any of the other guys can?

quote:

Right... which you've just stated, until after I posted. You haven't actually shown any feats of Vincent's prior to my post, just Sepihroths. Yet you were still making these unsubstantiated statements.

I stated that Chaos is better then Gouki in every aspect, which is a statement from someone who has seen feats from both characters, if you're going to debate my statement atleast give a reason.

quote:

Calm down. It's the internet. smile

I am calm.. erm

quote:
Why should I, really? This forum is as much used for debating as it is for discussing, which means it is perfectly acceptable to share my opinion on the matter, and to disagree with others. smile [/B]

Its not that you just disagree, you stated that what i said was incorrect, so instead of just saying "No, you're wrong." and leaving it as that, you should atleast tell me why its wrong.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 05:24 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just because its the Internet doesn't mean common sense is non-existent.

I was referring to the "Do I really have to" comment. This is the Internet. You don't really need to do anything. no expression

quote:
Yes, there seems to be a belief around here that A>B>C means TOTALLY WRONG, when it's about always atleast 90% right most of the time, if even Chaos Vincent can't beat Sephiroth at full power, what makes you think Gouki or any of the other guys can?

It being correct isn't the point. It's still fallacious.

quote:
I stated that Chaos is better then Gouki in every aspect, which is a statement from someone who has seen feats from both characters, if you're going to debate my statement atleast give a reason.

I'm debating your point?

quote:
I am calm.. erm

Sexy too.

quote:
Its not that you just disagree, you stated that what i said was incorrect,

By stating that I find your argument to be incorrect, I am, in fact, disagreeing with it.

Dude. no expression

quote:
so instead of just saying "No, you're wrong." and leaving it as that, you should atleast tell me why its wrong.

That would be courteous of me.

Fine. I'm a jackass. Are you happy now?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 05:31 AM
Terryc250

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I was referring to the "Do I really have to" comment. This is the Internet. You don't really need to do anything. no expression

Well obviously, but i prefer my posts be understood no matter how simple i stated them.

quote:

It being correct isn't the point. It's still fallacious.

But most likely isn't, those things only work if one character has something to exploit the other character, like how kryptoniteman can beat superman but can't beat batman when superman can beat batman, or how drax can beat thanos, yet cannot beat thor, those kinds of things are rare and highly unlikely, especially with Chaos,Sephiroth,Gouki where 2 of the characters are far superior then one of them.

quote:

I'm debating your point?

You're going against it.

quote:

By stating that I find your argument to be incorrect, I am, in fact, disagreeing with it.

Yes but its not just that, you're "stating" that what i said was incorrect.
So its not that you just say "I personally don't think so" you're basically saying that what i said were lies, all i'm asking is what part of what i said was a lie, and why do you think it is?

quote:

Fine. I'm a jackass. Are you happy now?

I'm neither happy, nor sad, i'm just curious.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:03 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well obviously, but i prefer my posts be understood no matter how simple i stated them.

I know.

quote:
But most likely isn't, those things only work if one character has something to exploit the other character, like how kryptoniteman can beat superman but can't beat batman when superman can beat batman, or how drax can beat thanos, yet cannot beat thor, those kinds of things are rare and highly unlikely, especially with Chaos,Sephiroth,Gouki where 2 of the characters are far superior then one of them.

We're arguing semantics, at this point.

quote:
Yes but its not just that, you're "stating" that what i said was incorrect.
So its not that you just say "I personally don't think so"

So because I didn't add "imo" to it you think I was stating my opnion as fact? That's a bit presumptuous, albeit understandable.

quote:
you're basically saying that what i said were lies,

A lie is a deliberate skewering of the truth. If you genuinely believed that Gouki was superior, but said that Vincent was, then you'd be lying. You're not lying so much as misguided. For your benefit, I'll throw an "imo" in there.

quote:
I'm neither happy, nor sad, i'm just curious.

I'm neither said, nor, happy, nor curious. I downloaded that shnazzy Kim Kardashian video and I'm rather anxious to get to that.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:10 AM
Terryc250

... You're trying to make things a lot more complicated then it is. You said that the things i said were incorrect, all i'm asking is that you tell me how are they, and in what way are they incorrect.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:17 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I'm deliberately dancing around it because I don't want to get in a debate about it.

... ****. Least I'm honest.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:21 AM
HonkyTonkMan

I'm sure Akumas punch would hurt Sephiroth quite severely. If not take his head off. Team 2 take this.

Gouken could have killed Akuma but chose to spare him because they're brothers.

Gen would beat them SOLDIER boys down (Maybe not Sephiroth) without to much hassle.

Ryu and Ken would probably get the lightweights of the other team, but i'm confiedent they'd also win.

CHUCK NORRIS CAN ROUND HOUSE KICK WITH HIS HANDS.
CHUCK NORRIS HAS A BEARD MADE OF FIRE.
CHUCK NORRIS MADE THE EARTH ROUND.
CHUCK NORRIS INVENTED WOOD.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 08:08 AM
HonkyTonkMan is currently offline Click here to Send HonkyTonkMan a Private Message Find more posts by HonkyTonkMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
I'm sure Akumas punch would hurt Sephiroth quite severely. If not take his head off. Team 2 take this.

Gouken could have killed Akuma but chose to spare him because they're brothers.

Gen would beat them SOLDIER boys down (Maybe not Sephiroth) without to much hassle.

Ryu and Ken would probably get the lightweights of the other team, but i'm confiedent they'd also win.

Sorry but Sephiroth would kill them all with a gesture.

I don't see how any of them could escape the NL, or his TK, even if Sephiroth lets them live so he can toy with them they won't catch Sephiroth if he was moving at his maximum speed, Sephiroth could, teleport, go intangeable, and has far faster movement speed then any of them.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 08:33 AM
NemeBro

Gouki is stronger? Chaos quaked the planet with a single blow, more skilled? Gouki won't even beable to land a single blow on Chaos, Chaos has inhuman reaction times, extreme speed, extreme power, you obviously know nothing about Chaos Vincent

Please watch this to educate yourself about Chaos Vincent

More Durable? Chaos took stabs and regenerated like nothing, Chaos RIPPED right through Omega right through the lifestream which would disitegrate any SF character, watch 0:45 - 1:50

Damn, you FFVII fans really need to stop lying. Omega's EXPLOSION quaked Earth(although actually...If I remember right his explosion didn't quake shit going by what we saw, though I could be wrong). Yes he is more skilled, like most of the FFVII characters, they don't actually wield much skill when using their powers, they use extreme speed and strength to overwhelm a being of lesser speed and strength. Inhuman reaction times? Even Ryu can effortlessly dodge bullets, Chaos is about bullet time. Extreme power? His best feat is destroying Omega after Omega was already greatly weakened, oh, and Omega hadn't absorbed the entire lifestream yet, otherwise everyone would be dead on the planet. Stop lying.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 10:11 AM
NemeBro

Sorry but Sephiroth would kill them all with a gesture.

I don't see how any of them could escape the NL, or his TK, even if Sephiroth lets them live so he can toy with them they won't catch Sephiroth if he was moving at his maximum speed, Sephiroth could, teleport, go intangeable, and has far faster movement speed then any of them.
1. Not by feats.

2. NL has never been used in a fight, and took time to use. His TK is not as Godly as you pretend it to be, and Gouki could escape it via intangibility and use one of his death moves on Seph while he is trying to TK rape the others. Sephiroth never teleported, the only thing that may have been tele was in CC, but I still mantain that was just high movement speed. Intangibility can't be used by Seph in battle as proven many times. Far faster movement speed? Not by feats.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 10:15 AM