KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth and Seymour vs Kefka and Kuja

Sephiroth and Seymour vs Kefka and Kuja
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UltimaKuja
Kuja>Sephiroth Nuff Said

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
erm no. normal zidane would surpass normal kuja. similarly, trance zidane{after age 16} wud surpass trance kuja

Zero basis for claiming this.
It WAS Garlands plan for things to proceed this way, yes. He even says so.
BUT.

Garland never took into account two things;

A) Zidane growing up on Gaia.
B) Kuja gaining the power to Trance.

I firmly believe the only reason normal Zidane could potentially surpass normal Kuja is because he can trance.
Remember, when Garlands says how Zidane will surpass Kuja, he don't know Kuja will ever be able to trance.

quote:
{infact, trance zidane has the strongest spells/power in the entire game

I read this and see "Grandlethal>Ultima".
Excuse me while I lol so loud the neighbors complain.

quote:
garland used biogenics to create both of them, the life process of terran clones has never shown to have much to do with SPELLS since terra is a society based almost exclusively in science/arcane science.

Garland has already used a spell before to try and take Zidane soul. To state that Garland would use an alternate way with Kuja is not very logical.

Kuja: "I must destroy him before Terra's plan is activated, or my soul will no longer be my own! Who cares if she lives?"

It don't sound like Kuja is very scared of some kind of virus, does he?

TBH if you go from this, it don't look like Kuja had much to worry about anyway. If Zidane can get past Garlands spell, Kuja probably could to.

quote:
and seymore's hairstyles pales in comparison to kuja's orange/red duck feather hair.

I'll agree with you on that one.

AquaXKuja - Match made in heaven?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 07:45 AM
UltimaKuja is currently offline Click here to Send UltimaKuja a Private Message Find more posts by UltimaKuja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

a. zidane growing up on gaia has nuthing to do with his inherent powers which wud come into play after 16.

b. zidane also has the power of trance, trance basically enhances your character based on your characteristics, kuja's trance was so powerful because HE was so powerful

and there is a serious problem with your theory. zidan cud trance BEFORE he met kuja{and as you say, garland never meant for trance to be a power source so him saying that zidane wud surpass kuja had nuthing to do with zidane's TRANCE abilities} and yet kuja still proved more powerful.

grand lethal has never been seen outside gameplay, so you cant compare like that {even seeing just how destructive some of garnet/sarah's summons can be. and as far as ingame goes, it does do more damage than ultima. and i meant more like NORMAL moves, the main team cud do, not ultima that trance kuja can do.

r u referring to what he did on terra when zidane lost his will to fight?{its been a while} well, zidane had friends, and dagger. also note that TERRA'S plan is the purpose of kuja to hasten the process of mist and turning souls to the red planet. and after it was done, at a certain age, dying as zidane reached age 16. his soul wont be his own because it wud turn into mist. there isnt really anything that i know of suggesting that GARLAND would take it with a spell. more importantly, garland AND terra are both DEAD, after kuja trances and yet he STILL says that he is soon going to die{as told to him by garland's ghost} as zidane takes his rightful place as his stronger replacement, which is WHY, running out of time, he goes to memoria and he crystal of creation to destroy all existance as "if he cant live than nuthing can live". its sumthing INHERENT inside his body which wud kill him, not a soul swap or a spell.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 12:15 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimaKuja
Kuja>Sephiroth Nuff Said

Since nothing more "on topic" is going on here, I'll just continue.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
b. zidane also has the power of trance, trance basically enhances your character based on your characteristics, kuja's trance was so powerful because HE was so powerful

Garland stated Zidane would become more powerful then Kuja BEFORE Kuja could trance.
Garland knew Zidane could and Kuja couldn't, thats when he stated Zidane will be stronger. After Kuja Trances its a WHOLE different ball game.

Garland is comparing Zidane(Who can trance) With Kuja(Who currently can't). How the hell could Garland know who's more powerful after Kuja tranced? He can't? Exactly.
Show me Garland saying "Zidane>Kuja" AFTER Kuja tranced and then we'll see.

quote:

{infact, trance zidane has the strongest spells/power in the entire game

Allow me to rephrase: Please demonstrate Zidane doing something more powerful then everyone else.

quote:
r u referring to what he did on terra when zidane lost his will to fight?{its been a while} well, zidane had friends, and dagger.

Yes, I am.
Garland did his soul shattering/suppressing spell on Zidane. Yes, with his friends help he overcame it and kept his soul.

Its logical to assume that Garland was going to use the same strategy on Kuja, as there is no other way shown. It's also logical that Kuja, who at this point is stronger then anyone, could do the same and overcome it.

quote:
his soul wont be his own because it wud turn into mist.

Your basis for claiming that it would turn into mist?

He would have to die beforehand.
I'm trying to show you how unlikely that really was.

quote:
there isnt really anything that i know of suggesting that GARLAND would take it with a spell.

Well there's what Garland tried to do to Zidane. Thats the only instance of Garland doing something to someones soul, since no other way is shown its logical to assume thats his only way.

quote:
more importantly, garland AND terra are both DEAD, after kuja trances and yet he STILL says that he is soon going to die{as told to him by garland's ghost}

Garland only states that Kuja is mortal, meaning he will die of old age like everyone else. Meaning he WILL age.

If Kuja was mortal when Garland was alive, then i'm pretty sure he will remain one after Garland died.

Maybe you missed it, but after Garland revealed Kuja's end was a reality..... well, he kinda lost his objective thinking. He thought he was immortal and never going to die, then its revealed he's mortal and will die. Weather it be in 1 day or 10 years time, it meant the same to Kuja.

Lets look at it from Kuja's point of view.
You think your immortal and never going to die.
You have plans of having a nice big castle and ruling over Terra and Gaia FOREVER.

Then you realise you won't live past the 100 year mark.
Forever shrunk down to less then 100 years. I would think "Im gonna die soon" myself.

From a certain point of view, anyone who is alive is slowly dying all the time.

AquaXKuja - Match made in heaven?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 09:59 PM
UltimaKuja is currently offline Click here to Send UltimaKuja a Private Message Find more posts by UltimaKuja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote