KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Victory Outreach-a cult exploiting the inner city

Victory Outreach-a cult exploiting the inner city
Started by: Darth Jello

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm glad your religion is doing good for the community. However, please take a little more time to edit your writing.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2014 04:48 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hbkcayla408
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am A Victory Outreach Member

Look i am a Victory Outreach member i can agree on some of the stuff you guys have spoken about. We are not a cult it may seem that way but i can answer some questions you might have. First off we try and make money at every event simply because WE ARE NON DENOMINATIONAL AND NON PROFIT we do not funding from the state like every other church may get. I agree the leaders may be a bit too much but you gotta remember why you come to church in the first place for GOD; not to worry about any body elses walk with the Lord.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2021 01:41 PM
hbkcayla408 is currently offline Click here to Send hbkcayla408 a Private Message Find more posts by hbkcayla408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joaquincru

Hi my name is Joaquin I was recently in the Victory Outreach home I did not graduate the home and I went to go work for a contractor that offered me a job when I left the home and now the director is telling my employer that he does not have the right to give me a job and you will no longer have a relationship with him because I'm working for him and I didn't graduate the home I feel like that's a violation of my constitutional right I am a man that has struggled with addiction I have gotten my life right I am not on drugs I'm trying to live a productive Life as a productive citizen we're just because I'm not with the home but not attending the church they're taking away my right as a civilian of United States to work with somebody that seems that I have potential to live a successful life I feel that Victory Outreach does not have a right to dictate who I work for when I do not along to home

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2022 02:38 AM
Joaquincru is currently offline Click here to Send Joaquincru a Private Message Find more posts by Joaquincru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote