KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman Respect Thread

The Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman Respect Thread
Started by: bluewaterrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Here, Q.

Your scan above probably suffered the fate I described to you of some of MY Photobucket materials awhile back. S'why I never try to move anything from folder to folder in a Photobucket account anymore, just let it stay where it is ...

That's because it wasn't from his own photobucket account.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 08:25 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Abhi, you don't understand. If the problem is that Q's attempt to use someone else's link resulted in image deletion, that's even WORSE.

I WANT people to be able to use my scans if they like them!
I don't want Photobucket boobytrapping them so no one else can ever display the pictures I post.

Moreover, unless I miss my guess, a poster named Prep-Man was the KMC poster who DID Photobucket that scan, and it's gone from everywhere HE posted that image, too!

Here, I isolated the page where Prep-Man used it in one of the threads. Copy and paste it as a URL and you can find the place, too.
Same "image moved or deleted" message as Q's.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=562949&pagenumber=2

By the way, I visited TurboImageHost for use as another possible Image Host Provider (IHP), as you suggested.
Unfortunately, Turbo requires registration AND, apparently, the downloading of a dotEXE file to work.
I avoid THOSE like the plague.

But thank you once again for the suggestion.

I sincerely appreciate anyone who takes time to offer me help.

Attachment: goldend's solartow. golden age wonder woman tows the sun..jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 06:11 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Abhi, you don't understand. If the problem is that Q's attempt to use someone else's link resulted in image deletion, that's even WORSE.

I WANT people to be able to use my scans if they like them!
I don't want Photobucket boobytrapping them so no one else can ever display the pictures I post.

Moreover, unless I miss my guess, a poster named Prep-Man was the KMC poster who DID Photobucket that scan, and it's gone from everywhere HE posted that image, too!

Here, I isolated the page where Prep-Man used it in one of the threads. Copy and paste it as a URL and you can find the place, too.
Same "image moved or deleted" message as Q's.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

By the way, I visited TurboImageHost for use as another possible Image Host Provider (IHP), as you suggested.
Unfortunately, Turbo requires registration AND, apparently, the downloading of a dotEXE file to work.
I avoid THOSE like the plague.

But thank you once again for the suggestion.

I sincerely appreciate anyone who takes time to offer me help.

You can create a photo bucket account, don't move the folder and the images around, this will change the links.

Other option you have is to create a respect site for WW and you can do this for free, the only think is if you have enough time to do it.

As long as you create a photobucket account, DO NOT MOVE THE FILES AROUND, post a link of your photobucket account on a respect thread, you will be able to accomplish your goal.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2012 06:51 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

You know how pre-Crisis WW did the 'bracelets and bullets' thing a lot?

Sometimes she likes to show off smile

(please log in to view the image)

Tiara, Bracelets, shoes, and bullets!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2013 08:48 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Jogga

Are there any more feats like this? I recall she pulled a moon to another dimension that one time.

Old Post May 17th, 2020 02:48 AM
Mr. Jogga is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Jogga a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Jogga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote