KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Eternal Showdown ((sighn up))

Eternal Showdown ((sighn up))
Started by: Ayáme Tetskomi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Lol I didn't know us humans where so pathetic.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:05 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

XD

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:06 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...sorry

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:11 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Its okay. I thought of a new recipe lol Vampire omlet or Vampire soup lol.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:12 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

O.o...why, mortals are so nice...why kill them? i can feed off of rats

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:15 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

I don't even eat and I'm a human lol. Thats a plus. I'm just a special type human is all.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:21 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

....DON'T EAT ME!!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:26 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

I'll only sell you lol. Can't sell a bounty if its in pieces lol.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:27 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...ah bounty...im not wanted..i think

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:30 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Lol look at your position. We all have bountys lol. You might even be happy with how high yours is.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:40 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...i didnt check how high it was...what is it?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 09:41 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

By the way I forgot to mention of my character he has five hearts. The only way to truly kill him is by getting rid of them. They aren't hard to find. One would be in each beast and their is of course the one where it should be in his chest.

You can do it the hard way and try one at a time. By then most would be tired lol. You can try a close powerful blast(I say close because it would do much damage and likely kill more hearts.)

Thats about it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 11:14 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...my character only uses blades....2 katanas...so it looks like it'll be the hard way

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 11:23 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Lol you made that sound so funny.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 11:44 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...i tend to do that alot

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 02:51 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Just to clear things up what type of swing was this towards my face. I don't want to think it was and upper cut type thing when it was really a right slash.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 06:03 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

ok

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 11:58 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I would join up if I get a recap?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 06:39 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Anendel U'rokoy
Domain: Wanderer.
Race: Vampire/Elf
Family: None known.
Bio: Born as a prince to one of the great Elven kingdoms of the forests, he was expected to be an amazing prince and heir to the throne. There was a great ceremony upon his birth, but in a few weeks it was noticed that some of his teeth were growing sharp and long, much of like a vampire. This was however disregarded and thought of us a trait or accident. In a years notice Anendel became ill. He was getting worst and worst, and his fangs were now apparent. The Elven council had a meeting, and decided to exile Anendel from the kingdom. They would throw him out, and fate would decide his future. They thought he would die as he would not be able to acquire the blood he needed to drink to survive, but they were wrong. Even a few years old, Anendel hunted animals and gained the blood he needed. Soon, he was adopted by a group of rangers in the forest. They taught him well and cared for him. Anendel grew and became stronger, and was able to control both his Vampiric talents and his Elven ones. As time passed, Anendel was immortal and did not die but the rangers that were his family did. Since then, he lived a life and didn't stray too much to the evil or the good side, but his believes where somewhere on the border.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 07:21 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spidervlad
I would join up if I get a recap?

I wouldn't say anything has actually happened; this is still more the beginning of the RPG. Everyone is just basically meeting one another and some are fighting and some are forming alliances. Nothing that actually matters to the plot from what I've read.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 08:05 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote